MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Funny how most of nt seem to be in agreement about Danny Rand as depicted on netflix. Worst mcu character ever. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Funny how most of nt seem to be in agreement about Danny Rand as depicted on netflix. Worst mcu character ever. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Worse than Malekith? Darcy? Shades? (I just hate this dude)

Yes. Malekith is just dull. Darcy is just there for no reason in Thor 2 (but I like Kat Dennings so I'll ignore it) and I had no problem with Shades. Danny is actively annoying.

I wasn't even thinking of the villains. Was just thinking about the heroes. Even little heroes like Fitz, Gemma > Danny Rand

It's not even fair to bring up Saitama vs anyone. Lol he's too OP

But yes Danny Loras is the worst character (of the heroes). I'm still scratching my head because, Jessica Jones is such a better series. How Sway....how do you let that happen ?

It's not even fair to bring up Saitama vs anyone. Lol he's too OP

But yes Danny Loras is the worst character (of the heroes). I'm still scratching my head because, Jessica Jones is such a better series. How Sway....how do you let that happen ?

Jessica Jones was casted well. IF was not. I think it comes down to exactly that.

*edit

Actually, I think the casting is where the problem starts but the writing had issues too. But I think this thread already went over that ad nauseum lol

Last edited:
Yo, Saitama with the infinity gauntlet would be beyond super gawd level.

thanos would be jumping out of fear and scared to land.

giphy.gif
Lol what?? [emoji]128513[/emoji] ball busted by Saitama

Jessica Jones was casted well. IF was not. I think it comes down to exactly that.

*edit

Actually, I think the casting is where the problem starts but the writing had issues too. But I think this thread already went over that ad nauseum lol
I actually liked Ward, more interesting than everyone else. Like watching a train wreck 

Luke must have a closet full of the same color hoodies, same closet with all of JJ's unwashed jeans.

Handcuffs on her? Reminds me of Man of Steel when Superman just snapped them off like they were made of paper

She should wear some raw, selvedge ones. The fades on them would be great.

I hope luke buying new hoodies every week is a tax write-off.

Back
Top Bottom