MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Funny how most of nt seem to be in agreement about Danny Rand as depicted on netflix. Worst mcu character ever. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I disagree. It both felt like and I've recently confirmed that the series was rushed. Where Charlie Cox had like four months to train to be ability to fight like he did Finn Jones only had three weeks. It took them days to film both of those hallway scenes in Daredevil. They were only giving this kid like 15 minutes of prep and choreography before scenes were shot. Everyone dropped the ball on the fighting on which should've been the the heaviest fighting series between the four. If it gets a second season it's need completely different direction

Funny how most of nt seem to be in agreement about Danny Rand as depicted on netflix. Worst mcu character ever. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I disagree. It both felt like and I've recently confirmed that the series was rushed. Where Charlie Cox had like four months to train to be ability to fight like he did Finn Jones only had three weeks. It took them days to film both of those hallway scenes in Daredevil. They were only giving this kid like 15 minutes of prep and choreography before scenes were shot. Everyone dropped the ball on the fighting on which should've been the the heaviest fighting series between the four. If it gets a second season it's need completely different direction

Well the fighting is another story.

But dude can't deliver a line in his life without me wanting to hit him [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol shogun is one of a kind for sure

I can't believe Asians are capable of that kind of savagery.

Dude, you're Filipino. You should know that's how our people roll unless you hang with the religious, conservative ones.

Lol shogun is one of a kind for sure

I can't believe Asians are capable of that kind of savagery.

Dude, you're Filipino. You should know that's how our people roll unless you hang with the religious, conservative ones.

Idk in my experience Asians are just not that savage. I might be the most savage Asian I know [emoji]128514[/emoji] Besides you

damn, you never ventured to some Japanese fetishes... they come up with the craziest sh...

damn, you never ventured to some Japanese fetishes... they come up with the craziest sh...

Truthfully I never paid much attention to Asian pron because they don't shave and I think they even censor the P too

#teamwaxed

Last edited:
There's a slight chance I might be going to a bachelor party in Japan. I may never go back home if I have too much fun.

I'm smashing Ritter any day. 

And Japanese pr0n is some of the nastiest, most creative **** I've ever seen.

It's funny cuz most of it is censored but it's still so ******* savage how they get down. 

The weird whimpering noises the females make are such a turn-off. At least pretend to be enjoying getting insides skewered.

Last edited:
Maria Ozawa looks so much like my mom, or at least how my mom used to look from old pictures. I avoid her videos like the plague. *shudders

Back
Top Bottom