MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Dull isn't even the issue. He's such a bad character. No bravery and he's so naive and stupid. Like all the bad qualities of Goku but none of the positives :lol:

Samurai Jack >>> All
I just caught some of the recent eps.

Jack's a badass but I just found out he's spent 50 years taking Ls from Aku in that ****** up future while his fam and friends been dead. 50 years.

Only came back into this thread (Because I have yet to watch Iron Fist and don't need spoilers in my life) because I saw this comment. Jack's only really taken an L in that he's failed to return to the past. Beyond that, he's consistently defeated all of Aku's plans to kill him for 50+ years now. Based on the previous 4 seasons, most of the time when he fails to return to the past it isn't even the result of something Aku specifically does. It's the result of Jack making a choice to save the lives of others over returning to the past, which causes him to miss the opportunity or some other factor that really has nothing to do with Aku. Examples include Jack in Space, Jack, the Monks, and the Ancient Master's Son, and Jack and the Three Blind Archers.

Oh I know and in the previous 4 seasons I was cool with that but when you find out it's been 50 ******* years and Aku done closed all the time portals that's a huge ******* L.

Son being tormented by memories during every quiet moment :lol: :smh:

man im up to episode 6 and i actually like the show

they have little annoying things about it missed punches and kicks, cheesy dialogue, and bad acting, but come on its a comic book show.

i swear claire getting on my last nerves tho

why i gotta see her in every marvel netflix series? always fishing for hero ****

Iron Fist S1 was a easy watch for me i like it

Madame Gao with the facts all season :smokin

Danny :lol:

My only question is

What reason would Joy team up with Davos to get rid of Danny ?

Last edited:
Iron Fist S1 was a easy watch for me i like it

Madame Gao with the facts all season
smokin.gif

Danny
laugh.gif

My only question is
What reason would Joy team up with Davos to get rid of Danny ?

Danny's return is the cause of everything happening to them. It's a stupid decision on behalf of the writers.

its like the writers of the show watched smallville, tobey maguire spiderman, xmen, and pet cemetery and said lets go!

Finally finished the show and can't help but think of the Lannisters whenever the Meachum siblings were on screen together.

Joy is nice. Wish she got her cheeks clapped on the show. Didn't know she was the actress from 90210 and the following until the second episode.

Finally finished the show and can't help but think of the Lannisters whenever the Meachum siblings were on screen together.

there's definitely some sexual tension every time they're on screen together

probably would have made the show more interesting though

then you have their dead daddy watching them

:lol:

Just finished Iron Fist.
1. The fight choreography was buns.
2. What was up Joy's change of heart in the end?
3. I doubt Harold actually burned all the way through.
4. They didn't do too much in setting up Defenders with Jeri and Claire.
5. Colleen. :evil:
6. Am I missing something about the claws Claire grabbed off the wall? :nerd:

this guy really simping for colleen and her old lady face?

going and fighting his brother and best friend cuz he insulted her and almost killed him but didnt want to kill bakuto?

Joy got that look like she's not gonna age well.

And why Davos gotta be a hater? I was hoping he was gonna be that dope homie that always comes thru in the clutch when you need him the most :smh:

And Smdh at the Claire slander! Half these superfools would be donezo if it wasn't for her

i liked this series

it ended pretty stupidly tho

wasnt the only way to kill harold was to chop his head off?

and davo just like that turned on iron fist huh?

Back
Top Bottom