MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Just finish this, wasn't as bad as RT made it out to be, however, wasn't great either! As most pointed out, main problem was some of the acting/story and fighting scenes. For sure worse than the other 3.
Just named all 3 major keys to success 
laugh.gif

I thought they were going love triangle. They never committed.

Her inexplicable heel turn would've at least had the excuse of being spurned by Danny had he chose Colleen over her. Keep in mind that's petty cheap writing espcially now a days but at least it's a reason.

She can't be mad her dad is dead cuz he's the one that brought the Hand in to the company.
Are you really making up what you think a Martha moment is? :lol:

Supes and Bats happen to have a mother with the same name which causes Bats from killing him. That's ******* stupid.

Danny actually grew up with Joy and she reached out with a private memory of their past to connect and prove he is actually Danny Rand.

The doctor did his research on everything Danny Rand up to the plane crash. Danny recalled and answered every question in detail proving his identity. Am that makes the doctor believe he's Danny Rand.

I don't think you're grasping what is so horrible about the Martha scene in BvS if you're thinking you're seeing comparable moments in Iron Fist.

A Martha moment would be Bakuto having the same mstwr as Danny and his name being mentioned leads to them stop fighting :x

a martha moment to me is a cringe worthy scene based off the reaction of something ******* stupid

he was called danny by 3 people before the doctor called him that

joy believed him with the m and m's but she didnt believe him before? when he described situations only they could know? not to mention they never found the bodies of danny and his parent and she said he looked like danny

if a family member of yours died and they never found the body and they come back how the **** are you gonna be so skeptical about that? especially if yall were tight like that?

I thought they were going love triangle. They never committed.

Her inexplicable heel turn would've at least had the excuse of being spurned by Danny had he chose Colleen over her. Keep in mind that's petty cheap writing espcially now a days but at least it's a reason.

She can't be mad her dad is dead cuz he's the one that brought the Hand in to the company.
Are you really making up what you think a Martha moment is? :lol:

Supes and Bats happen to have a mother with the same name which causes Bats from killing him. That's ******* stupid.

Danny actually grew up with Joy and she reached out with a private memory of their past to connect and prove he is actually Danny Rand.

The doctor did his research on everything Danny Rand up to the plane crash. Danny recalled and answered every question in detail proving his identity. Am that makes the doctor believe he's Danny Rand.

I don't think you're grasping what is so horrible about the Martha scene in BvS if you're thinking you're seeing comparable moments in Iron Fist.

A Martha moment would be Bakuto having the same mstwr as Danny and his name being mentioned leads to them stop fighting :x

a martha moment to me is a cringe worthy scene based off the reaction of something ******* stupid

joy believed him with the m and m's but she didnt believe him before? when he described situations only they could know? not to mention they never found the bodies of danny and his parent and she said he looked like danny

if a family member of yours died and they never found the body and they come back how the **** are you gonna be so skeptical about that? especially if yall were tight like that?

After 15 years, yeah. Especially if they were a child when missing and billions of dollars are involved.

So you did make up your own definition for a Martha moment :lol:

Started watching One Punch Man.

Saitama > garbage fist

Times infinity.

I can really see IF in the Cyborg role. Getting his *** kicked while Saitama easily beats enemies.
We really comparing the One-Punch Man anime to this? :lol:

Inb4 DBZ characters. **** kind of goes without saying who is the better fighter.

Last edited:
Well the guy calling himself the iron fist is weak as hell.

Saitama is everything he wishes he could be. He got the most powerful punch in all of fictional entertainment. He doesn't even have to cock his fist like roman reigns does.

He spent the first 2 or 3 episodes just trying to prove he is Dany Rand. Gets sent to a mental hospital where he's being drugged for telling the truth. On top of that the doctor is telling him he has a mental problem and that he's actually someone else. Then finally the doctor believes him and calls him by his name, thus the reaction.....and that was a cringe worthy "martha moment"?

To each their own. 
eyes.gif

Hard to say given they were all **** or just average.

Danny vs. Bakuto was cool. Then Danny vs. Davos for a quick go.

Danny beating up the Hatchet men was a low grade Raid 2 fight against shorty with the bat.

Danny against drunk dude was something.

The challenge was too short imo especially for how they hyped some of those ppl up.

IF worst of the 4 shows, wasnt bad but I was disappointed. Loras dont look like he trained for 15 years, turrible turrible fight scenes. Makes DD fight scenes gawd level.

This a f'n joke compared to jack

Must watch every Saturday night.. that and legion all I really got going now

Last edited:
i would rate them as
dd s1 =\= jj > luke > dd s2 > iron

the biggest problem with iron fist is as stated , fight scenes were so choreographed it was annoying but i still enjoyed it. these netflix series were overall good though. I'll even sayI enjoyed jones the most out of all but fisk's character was such an amazing villain he made the story better

Ok, finally finished watching. Didn't really get any better from when I posted about being 4 episodes in...
Then read through all of the bickering in here hoping there was some actual discussion about the show lol

I don't know why, but every time I saw Ward, I kept imagining him as the Hobgoblin :lol:

Overall, fight scenes definitely weren't great. I agree that the movements just looked slow and super choreographed. Definitely need
to get the DD choreographers to do all of the fight scenes moving forward. Even Punisher looked like a much better hand to hand combat
fighter than IF, who's supposed to have spent 15yrs training with Master level Monks...

As of now, Iron Fist just looked like one big struggle, but I hope they're able to get it on track with The Defenders.

Back
Top Bottom