MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
You first assumed this is something that's constantly done in person cuz you assumed I was mad.

I told you I'm not. So to you the only other option is I only say it to ppl online and wouldn't say it url.

The logic of your reasoning is falling a part of this is the only thing you want to focus on though.

I don't know where you live? :lol:

If you back in a day or two what's the problem? If you questioning if I won't do it you can see it happen in person.

PM me all you got to do

What makes you say this?
All my claims based off of NT. I didn't say I knew you.

You wreak of ************.
You see how you made this claim without knowing me? Who are you impressing?

Exactly my dude, YOU DONT KNOW ME...where you come off with your claims? When did I hurt you? I always find it funny when dudes get so worked up over someone they never met, legit be irate at the thought of them (you mad, stop denying it) the way you interacting makes you lame bro, what exactly drove you to the conclusion that I'm ***** made? That seems like the type of personal insult you can draw after you've actually met someone IRL.

Why do you think I'm ***** made?

I didn't say I disliked you. I said you were ***** made.

Some ppl with those qualities can be likable.

With that said, I never said I liked you either.

This aint about no grudge. A spade is a spade. No need to make it more than it is.

You only making sense to yourself fam :lol:

They funny. And they at least have balanced reviews. Didn't recognize Danny was speaking Mandarin to a Japanese woman :lol:

Hes a scumbag :lol:

Last edited:
I don't understand how they had the Daredevil fight scenes look better than this. The choreography for IF looked slow and uninspired. :smh:

I wonder how the DD choreographers will handle IF's fighting in the Defenders.

I want his fighting style to remain distinct.

Last edited:
what the hell happened in here? 

I came into say ... i watched badlands on the strength of some of the comments from a few pages back and wow ... makes IF look even more terrible 

Colleen no longer Bae ... badlands shorty ... next level 

mean.gif
laugh.gif

what the hell happened in here? 

I came into say ... i watched badlands on the strength of some of the comments from a few pages back and wow ... makes IF look even more terrible 

Colleen no longer Bae ... badlands shorty ... next level 

:smh: :lol:

colleen is just an average looking woman

Back
Top Bottom