MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
no no :lol:

he tried to imply i was gay because i wasnt into some average looking asian chick.

i said my peace and thats that lol

Last edited:
Just got through IF. Had to force myself to finish the whole thing in hopes of it eventually picking up or making up for previous episodes. It never did. Don't understand how Marvel dropped the ball so hard on this show with so much potential. :smh:

Only part of Iron Fist that got me interested was when I heard "Come Down" playing in the second to last episode. I even got up and sparred with my son for roughly 15 seconds and when the music stopped, I cared no more.

Just got done with this in da a.m. Show was just ok. Not bad like da critics were making it seem. My least fav outta da 4 shows.

this guy playing iron fist reminds me of paul walker

Someone else said the same a few days back.

ab8c3a2e10b153e2a36065b6e87e4ff3.jpg

IF ain't bad it's just definitely the worst of the 4 shows. If I'm not mistaken IF hands supposed to be gawd level but you prolblems handling Harold on the roof?

IF ain't bad it's just definitely the worst of the 4 shows. If I'm not mistaken IF hands supposed to be gawd level but you prolblems handling Harold on the roof?

He just needs his man card taken away. Give it to someone like Black Widow who could've taken out Harold without blinking lol

Iron Fist is the worst show I've ever watched to completion in my life.

The good part of the show was the drunken master fight

The start actually was good to me too :smh:

Best 4 things of Iron Fist was drunken master fight, JJ reference from Joy, Wards character & every hip hop song they used. Everything else was TRASH

Just finish this, wasn't as bad as RT made it out to be, however, wasn't great either! As most pointed out, main problem was some of the acting/story and fighting scenes. For sure worse than the other 3.

only watched two episodes so far and i hate ward and his sister i want them dead and iron fist better not simp for joy

only watched two episodes so far and they already had two martha moments

the m&ms and when doctor called him danny lol

Best moment in the show was that ground pound
smokin.gif
even that was terrible to me ... 

he did a spin and landed on the floor, then did the ground pound ... 

wouldn't it have been hotter if he did the spin into the ground pound all in one motion, so it actually looked like he had some real momentum behind the pound?? 

one of the most comical parts to me 

We don't have much to choose from here lol

Everything was comical and almost cringey to some extent.....sadly.

Joy was most definitely a useless character
I thought they were going love triangle. They never committed.

Her inexplicable heel turn would've at least had the excuse of being spurned by Danny had he chose Colleen over her. Keep in mind that's petty cheap writing espcially now a days but at least it's a reason.

She can't be mad her dad is dead cuz he's the one that brought the Hand in to the company.

only watched two episodes so far and they already had two martha moments

the m&ms and when doctor called him danny lol
Are you really making up what you think a Martha moment is? :lol:

Supes and Bats happen to have a mother with the same name which causes Bats from killing him. That's ******* stupid.

Danny actually grew up with Joy and she reached out with a private memory of their past to connect and prove he is actually Danny Rand.

The doctor did his research on everything Danny Rand up to the plane crash. Danny recalled and answered every question in detail proving his identity. Am that makes the doctor believe he's Danny Rand.

I don't think you're grasping what is so horrible about the Martha scene in BvS if you're thinking you're seeing comparable moments in Iron Fist.

A Martha moment would be Bakuto having the same mstwr as Danny and his name being mentioned leads to them stop fighting :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom