MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
If you want to say that Danny is supposed to be the second coming of Goku (Goku is an extreme example but the closest character I can think of to naive man child who is trained in the martial arts) , then they really went about it the wrong way, lol.

First person that came to mind, for me, was Anakin Skywalker. Jedi Arts obviously aren't the same as martial arts, but in terms of warrior monks I think Jedi are one of the most prominent examples in fiction so the comparison seems appropriate. Anakin was a person who trained in the Jedi arts for 10+ years, but there was still a very clear difference between him and the typical Jedi, such as Yoda and Obi-Wan, or even between him and Mace Windu. There was a general sense of calm or inner peace that Anakin didn't have, due to him being an incredibly emotionally scarred individual. There's also something of the man-child in him, depending on which point in his life you're looking at.

Not making an argument, was just throwing out a random comment :lol:

That being said, i'll be starting Iron Fist either later on tonight or tomorrow.

That's a good comparison.

Especially given Anakin was younger than Danny when he became a padawan and had trauma and tragedy throughout his life.

Anakin is nothing like the other Jedi and even when he crosses over to the dark side from ep III to do IV Darth Vader isn't your typical Sith lord.

With that said, while it supports that Danny is not suppose to be like a monk it's a good argument for him being a **** character personality wise cuz Anakin was just annoying and even when he went Sith there was something pathetic about him :lol:

More I think about it with Danny's anger problems and coming to the conclusion he must kill dude is like Anakin.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, as a child I would've faded Ward right away. I had a quick temper when I was that age. :lol: Monopoly is serious in my household. Who the **** do you think you are talking about you don't wanna pay? Then you kick me and knock the pieces onto the floor? Alright fam, forget the game, square up and get ****** up.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, as a child I would've faded Ward right away. I had a quick temper when I was that age. :lol: Monopoly is serious in my household. Who the **** do you think you are talking about you don't wanna pay? Then you kick me and knock the pieces onto the floor? Alright fam, forget the game, square up and get ****** up.

you engaged in fisticuffs over monopoly?

...savage

Lol monopoly was serious business in my family. Live in a competitive extended family. No one likes to lose and everyone will try to cheat so you had to stay vigilant.

In fact, every kind of family game was like war :lol:

I don't believe anyone who says they've never gotten into a fight over monopoly. It aint even gotta be fists but words were def exchanged that had nothing to do with the game. **** was said that couldnt be unsaid and in the end no one won. Damn game reveals the true nature of man and it's ugly 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I remember wanting to hit my cousins cuz they made some deal that they wouldn't have to pay for landing on each other's blocks. They lucky they were girls [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I would have faded ward in front of his parents for knocking the monopoly board off the table then blaming me. Then tell my dad harold should lose his job.

So who is 'leader' of the Defenders?

- Daredevil doesn't seem the type to play well with others

- JJ, same^^

- Danny, probably would get the side-eye from everyone

- Luke Cage?

So who is 'leader' of the Defenders?

- Daredevil doesn't seem the type to play well with others
- JJ, same^^
- Danny, probably would get the side-eye from everyone
- Luke Cage?

Luke. He's got the personality for it and last time I checked he's the only one that's got any real history leading teams in the comics.

Another random thing that bothered me was when Claire gave Danny Luke's shirt to to wear... And that joint barely had any holes in it! I was like what!? That shirt should be riddled with bullet holes. Not just 2 or 3 random holes.

Last edited:
Another random thing that bothered me was when Claire gave Danny Luke's shirt to to wear... And that joint barely had any holes in it! I was like what!? That shirt should be riddled with bullet holes. Not just 2 or 3 random holes.

The shirt also should've looked a lot bigger on crybaby fist unless I'm not remembering that luke wore extra smedium.

Back
Top Bottom