MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Another random thing that bothered me was when Claire gave Danny Luke's shirt to to wear... And that joint barely had any holes in it! I was like what!? That shirt should be riddled with bullet holes. Not just 2 or 3 random holes.
Giving your dudes shirt to another dude
mean.gif

This board game discussion is too real. :lol: :rofl:

I've seen people fight over Battleship. As soon as someone finds out your ships have been moving, that's when furniture's moving. :smh:

Another random thing that bothered me was when Claire gave Danny Luke's shirt to to wear... And that joint barely had any holes in it! I was like what!? That shirt should be riddled with bullet holes. Not just 2 or 3 random holes.

Giving your dudes shirt to another dude :smh:
Didn't she mention she was single/didn't have a man in her life? :lol:

Claire gets around anyway.

Danny is such a chump that he's going to be the only guy in the group that didn't bone Claire :rofl:

Last edited:
Naah fam. Luke Cage has quit Jessica Jones' pale, liquored-up, doesn't look like she's bathed in days looking *** and tasted some of the chocolate fruit of Harlem. He's not about to let JJ talk **** to Claire. With my man Daredevil sadly remaining too wrapped up in Karen Plain Jane Fresh Off the Farm Paige, the best JJ can hope for is for Iron Fist to look her way. The chances of that are slim though, since i'm sure his soon to be best friend Luke will make sure that he and Misty get going.

I don't know, JJ threw that warm milk on him in a few episodes, had his toes curled up. He might have flashbacks

It's gonna be pretty awkward when JJ, Claire, and Misty are in the same room with Luke :lol:

Not sure Danny gonna want Luke's leftovers when aint nothing going wrong with Colleen.

I don't know, JJ threw that warm milk on him in a few episodes, had his toes curled up. He might have flashbacks
She the only one Luke can fully let loose in/on.
Danny is such a chump that he's going to be the only guy in the group that didn't bone Claire :rofl:
Don't think he want dirty 3rds.

Last edited:
Did Claire and Luke have coffee?

Only remember Claire and Matt kissing once?

Did Claire and Luke have coffee?

Only remember Claire and Matt kissing once?
Feds came and snatched Luke up before they could have it.

Claire and Matt fooled around but no smashing. he messed it up "being Daredevil"

Good lord hopefully they replace the show runner for inhumans and get dude out of the marvel verse

How many stars did you guys give it? If I could've given it a .0001 star on the Netflix app I would've.

Y'all remember how hurt Danny looked when he thought Colleen only slept with him cause of Bakuto? :rofl:
Poor kid.

And aren't JJ and Luke supposed to eventually get married?

Y'all remember how hurt Danny looked when he thought Colleen only slept with him cause of Bakuto?
roll.gif

Poor kid.

And aren't JJ and Luke supposed to eventually get married?
In comics where their history is drawn out more and you can see the progression to it. 

MCU wise I can't see any reason he'd marry this chick, she's beyond damaged goods. At the most she's a jump-off

And Misty gets with Danny

Ima be hot if they let Danny's bish *** get all that goodness that is Misty bae. And Luke actually did get all up in those guts, so the current Danny that's been presented would be mad insecure. They gotta show him grow up first if they plan on doing that...

Back
Top Bottom