Married Nters How Many Times A Week Are You Smanging? chapter. Over 9000!!!!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Ima keep it real 1-3 times a week month at most

FEELSBATMAN

having an 11 month old and a 5 year old thats scared of the dark sucks............
Better cop that child a night light and teach him or her to feed its sibling. 

Man, I must have jinxed myself...been home this weekend and only smashed my wife once and that was late Friday night...we sitting there watching X-Men First Class on the DVR and I'm thinking after the credits start rolling that it's gonna be on and poppin, but she talking about I'm tired. We got errands to run tomorrow then I have to head back out of town until next freakin weekend. I 'bet-not' find out DreClark or some other dude slanging wife while I'm gone...cause I mean it's one thing if she smashing and still giving me my share...but a whole 'nother  problem if she giving it away and not saving any for me 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Man, I must have jinxed myself...been home this weekend and only smashed my wife once and that was late Friday night...we sitting there watching X-Men First Class on the DVR and I'm thinking after the credits start rolling that it's gonna be on and poppin, but she talking about I'm tired. We got errands to run tomorrow then I have to head back out of town until next freakin weekend. I 'bet-not' find out DreClark or some other dude slanging wife while I'm gone...cause I mean it's one thing if she smashing and still giving me my share...but a whole 'nother  problem if she giving it away and not saving any for me 
mad.gif
mad.gif
3932530b44a481f356a96726a33bcfad3332a9c.gif

Spoiler [+]
f25153b4ae1c5094346c57672db29f4c26e7139.gif

She can't resist Chris Gamble pt.2
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KSteezy, no disrespect with what I am about to say.

I have some friends that don't let their main girl give them head. They say that is what their "sluts" are for. It is degrading and they wouldn't be able to look at that mouth in the future knowing what it did the previous night. Do you subscribe to that idea?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have some friends that don't let their main girl give them head. They say that is what their "sluts" are for. It is degrading and they wouldn't be able to look at that mouth in the future knowing what it did the previous night. Do you subscribe to that idea?

Do they perform it on their main woman?

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I 'bet-not' find out DreClark or some other dude slanging wife while I'm gone...cause I mean it's one thing if she smashing and still giving me my share...but a whole 'nother  problem if she giving it away and not saving any for me 
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ their "sluts"

Anyways, that is an interesting take there. Dumb, but interesting.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I think I'm entirely the opposite (like most guys probably are/should be), I look at that mouth like "
devil.gif
devil.gif
I know what you'll be doing in the near future
devil.gif
devil.gif
"

Nowitzness41: "you dont want your main girl tossing that salad- thats for them side pieces to do"

sick.gif
sick.gif
I don't want my salad tossed at all

That reminds me of Dom Kennedy " I love u so much i dnt even want u sucking it" Nvr understood that & never will.

Ol boy gets his salad tossed
sick.gif

man i got 3 jobs n work 76 hrs a week n still find time to get it in 3-4 times a week lol we not married but were getn married in june n its eem better cuz shes pregnant. NO CYCLE FTW!!!

Originally Posted by k3stacks

That reminds me of Dom Kennedy " I love u so much i dnt even want u sucking it" Nvr understood that & never will.

Ol boy gets his salad tossed
sick.gif

what some dudes dont understand & girls do what one girl wont do (bj/knockback/head/brain/knowledge ...i can go on forever) another broad will & a lot of girls rather take care of thier man at home so he doesnt need to leave for anything...especially if theres a possibility of tapping...having this i wont let me girl s my d because i would look at her different attitude has always been stupid to me ... you washing your jr everytime you shower right & as long as shes not fresh off the d trying to kiss me its fine... some of you dudes are mad wierd

Back
Top Bottom