Married Nters How Many Times A Week Are You Smanging? chapter. Over 9000!!!!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

http:///
Originally Posted by PRIME

I have the sudden urge to go to my girls job and just smash it all over the workplace right now.

She on that cycle right now though
30t6p3b.gif

Dammit...
as a wise man said on twitter today...

"A period don't stop nothing but a sentence."

dgEJ6.gif

BEST BELEE IM USING THAT LINE.

My dude Tom is like 24 and says no woman under 20 wants to be with him because hes too old... son gets play from Chinese women though because he is white and can speak Mandarin.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

http://
Originally Posted by PRIME

I have the sudden urge to go to my girls job and just smash it all over the workplace right now.

She on that cycle right now though
30t6p3b.gif

Dammit...
as a wise man said on twitter today...

"A period don't stop nothing but a sentence."
It took me awhile, but I eventually discovered this is the 100% truth
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i am *deceased*

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

4-6 times on a non menstrual week bro. I seriously cannot get tired of my wife's poonie-poon-poon. Sometimes I'll be in it knowing I'm too drained to spill the real, but just feeling all the pleasurable nooks and crannies in her supremely wet and tight hole of hedonism is worth the dive. She was once on that birth control where she's only on the rag once every three months...we literally banged out 75 times in a little less than three months...I know because she marks the calendar every time we do the twisted tango. Matter of fact let me get off this computer now before I get too worked up...sucks bro I'm out of town for the next 2 and 1/2 months for training and I only get to visit on the weekends, so I'm going through withdrawals.
Hmmm, ya don't say.....

78b35f13b123a276129850fb9c727bb7820dca7.gif

pimp.gif

Do whatever you feel bruh.
Just know that Elder practically runs the gun thread.

He sounds tethered to that p.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Y'all are lying if you never period smashed. Once. It was light.

I'll admit it.

We usually smash towards the end of it. Whenever she's comfortable with it, I am 
laugh.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Y'all are lying if you never period smashed. Once. It was light.

I'll admit it.

bruh light, heavy whatever take her in the shower bend her over & do wk.......

roll.gif
this thread is borderline depressing yet comical at the same time...too much real life going on in here...where is KatieJade to shed light on a married woman's perpective on all this...lmao

laugh.gif

Yall married dudes got it bad if you not smashing that much then you go outside and see all that ([]) running around.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

A true sailor rides on the Red Sea

yep!
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

laugh.gif

Yall married dudes got it bad if you not smashing that much then you go outside and see all that ([]) running around.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Been w/ my girl going on 5 yrs, love her to death, but at this point, there's no mystery to sex w/ her, I know what to do, to get her where she needs to be. Then I'm just pumping away, trying to think my way into a nut. It just becomes a chore. I just don't see how dudes get married. Same thing for 50yrs. My gf would do anything in the world for me, and is always down to be poked. I just don't feel like the whole process most of the time.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif
this thread is borderline depressing yet comical at the same time...too much real life going on in here...where is KatieJade to shed light on a married woman's perpective on all this...lmao

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif

roll.gif

Dudes in this thread are wild... No sense can be made of any of this LOL!

Back
Top Bottom