Mark Sanchez...Dating a High Schooler?

That a boy Mark
pimp.gif

Who cares if its legal... Since I was 17 I've clowned dudes that were out of high school trying to get after 17 yo girls. Pretty much every dude ive seen thats 22-23-24 getting after high school girls are straight up losers.

Mark lives in NYC and is the QB of the Jets... Millions of dollars yearly. And hes "dating" a HS girl thats extra average?
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Lame.

Who cares if its legal... Since I was 17 I've clowned dudes that were out of high school trying to get after 17 yo girls. Pretty much every dude ive seen thats 22-23-24 getting after high school girls are straight up losers.

Mark lives in NYC and is the QB of the Jets... Millions of dollars yearly. And hes "dating" a HS girl thats extra average?
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Lame.

not to change the thread direction, but %#%@ karl malone. how you bout to smash a 13 year old and ditch the kid like that? can't believe what its like for that kid to have a multi millionaire deadbeat dad and a mom who could be his older sister. smh.

not to change the thread direction, but %#%@ karl malone. how you bout to smash a 13 year old and ditch the kid like that? can't believe what its like for that kid to have a multi millionaire deadbeat dad and a mom who could be his older sister. smh.

"Thats what I love about these high school girls man, I get older, they stay the same age"

"Thats what I love about these high school girls man, I get older, they stay the same age"

Ehhh...Far from a big deal. If I was 24,and a bad 17 year old girl wanted to talk to me, its fair game. No biggie.

Ehhh...Far from a big deal. If I was 24,and a bad 17 year old girl wanted to talk to me, its fair game. No biggie.

I don't even have a problem with her being 17, I was just expecting her to be much better looking..ol girl is just average. 
This 19 yr old girl swore up and down Sean Avery of the NY Rangers was sweating her hardbody at a club and nhl bread isn't nba bread but if I was in his position I wouldn't look at her twice. Point is...now her story seems much more believable.

I don't even have a problem with her being 17, I was just expecting her to be much better looking..ol girl is just average. 
This 19 yr old girl swore up and down Sean Avery of the NY Rangers was sweating her hardbody at a club and nhl bread isn't nba bread but if I was in his position I wouldn't look at her twice. Point is...now her story seems much more believable.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

It is a big deal. If you're an NFL QB for the Jets...every single last girl you talk to has to be at least 21 and be a 10. 

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

It is a big deal. If you're an NFL QB for the Jets...every single last girl you talk to has to be at least 21 and be a 10. 

I don't find anything morally reprehensible about it. Don't think the guy should go to jail or anything. Just find it incredibly lame that this dude is hitting on high schoolers. This dude was supposed to be the next Jeter (calm down... I'm talking about owning the city and all that, not mediocre shortstop play). This is what he had to resort to? I thought life in the NFL as a young QB star was better than that. That's it. I can't have that opinion, INY?

Should it have been a story? No. Duh. But the girl made it into one and Deadspin is like TMZ. They are getting massive traffic probably just off this one story so I can't blame them for posting it. HuffPo just sold for $315 million; the money is out there for this type of garbage.

Back
Top Bottom