Mark Sanchez...Dating a High Schooler?

Found it
[h3]
[h3][/h3]How Vanessa and Kobe Met:

Kobe and Vanessa met at a music video shoot where she was a background dancer. Engaged while she was still in high school, her engagement ring is 7 carats in size, and valued at $100,000.
Wedding Date:

Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Laine were married on April 18, 2001 in Dana Point, California at St. Edward Roman Catholic Church. Kobe's parents were not supportive of the marriage between Kobe and Vanessa. Kobe's family and teammates did not attend the wedding.
Ages at Wedding:

Kobe, 22; Vanessa, 18.
[/h3]

Found it
[h3]
[h3][/h3]How Vanessa and Kobe Met:

Kobe and Vanessa met at a music video shoot where she was a background dancer. Engaged while she was still in high school, her engagement ring is 7 carats in size, and valued at $100,000.
Wedding Date:

Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Laine were married on April 18, 2001 in Dana Point, California at St. Edward Roman Catholic Church. Kobe's parents were not supportive of the marriage between Kobe and Vanessa. Kobe's family and teammates did not attend the wedding.
Ages at Wedding:

Kobe, 22; Vanessa, 18.
[/h3]

Originally Posted by air max 87

well he said he met her in a night club

maybe he thought she was 18/21 +

Deadspin reported that Eliza claimed she met Sanchez on New Year's Eve at the Manhattan nightclub Lavo, where he approached her to chat, flirt and get her BlackBerry number.

"You know I'm 17, right," she told Sanchez, according to the site.

Sanchez allegedly replied, "Well, we can still talk. But I can't see you until you're 18," Deadspin reported.

Eliza then shot back, "Actually, 17 is legal in New York," the site reported.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jets_sanchez_and_hs_gal_in_qb_sack_mZbd0040agTuBTZDU69YnM

Deadspin reported that Eliza claimed she met Sanchez on New Year's Eve at the Manhattan nightclub Lavo, where he approached her to chat, flirt and get her BlackBerry number.

Sanchez allegedly replied, "Well, we can still talk. But I can't see you until you're 18," Deadspin reported.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jets_sanchez_and_hs_gal_in_qb_sack_mZbd0040agTuBTZDU69YnM

She does not look good in the NY Post pic, but how is the broad gonna take pics of my dude's bedroom after smashing Dirty Sanchez 
laugh.gif
 That's on some Kat Stacks tip. 

She does not look good in the NY Post pic, but how is the broad gonna take pics of my dude's bedroom after smashing Dirty Sanchez 
laugh.gif
 That's on some Kat Stacks tip. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

That sounds like complete bs lol

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

That sounds like complete bs lol

Why hasn't someone posted pics in here?
nerd.gif

17 is all good in NY, don't see the problem but if you couple this with that rape charge ppl might start thinking he has sexual predator tendencies.

Why hasn't someone posted pics in here?
nerd.gif

17 is all good in NY, don't see the problem but if you couple this with that rape charge ppl might start thinking he has sexual predator tendencies.

30t6p3b.gif
taking down the easy targets....

i mean legal or not? your 7 years older than her and a star quaterback in the NFL...shes in high school - you gotta do better

30t6p3b.gif

i mean legal or not? your 7 years older than her and a star quaterback in the NFL...shes in high school - you gotta do better

Originally Posted by Kingtre

30t6p3b.gif

QFT

30t6p3b.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

30t6p3b.gif

QFT
This.  How would dude even continue a conversation once she said she is 17, regardless of age of consent.  These professional athletes continue to make some of the stupidest decisions.  If I was out and met a chick that was 17 I would walk away immediately.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

30t6p3b.gif

QFT
This.  How would dude even continue a conversation once she said she is 17, regardless of age of consent.  These professional athletes continue to make some of the stupidest decisions.  If I was out and met a chick that was 17 I would walk away immediately.

I guess I'm in the minority because I'm 24 and I have a few 18 years olds on my roster...but IMO you dudes are SERIOUSLY blowing this out of proportion. It only looks bad because she's in High School.

If she's a 17 or 18 year old college freshman...does this even make the news?

I guess I'm in the minority because I'm 24 and I have a few 18 years olds on my roster...but IMO you dudes are SERIOUSLY blowing this out of proportion. It only looks bad because she's in High School.

If she's a 17 or 18 year old college freshman...does this even make the news?

Back
Top Bottom