laugh.gif

Karl Malone has fathered a child with a 13 year old girl when he was 20
sick.gif

That is a story

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

This is not a story
laugh.gif

NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS A STORY...
All this does is embarrass a 17-year-old.

24 and a 17-year-old isn't even crazy. 

Jerry Seinfeld was 38 when he wifed up a 17-year-old.

NOW that's some other +++#.

This is not a story
laugh.gif

NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS A STORY...
All this does is embarrass a 17-year-old.

24 and a 17-year-old isn't even crazy. 

Jerry Seinfeld was 38 when he wifed up a 17-year-old.

NOW that's some other +++#.

anyone else think it's kinda foul for the NY post and other outlets to put our her real name?
at least Deadpsin had her initials only

anyone else think it's kinda foul for the NY post and other outlets to put our her real name?
at least Deadpsin had her initials only

The only aspects about this that are a story are the club somehow letting in a 17 year old on NYE of all nights, and her parents clearly having no clue where their 17 year old is at on several occasions.

The only aspects about this that are a story are the club somehow letting in a 17 year old on NYE of all nights, and her parents clearly having no clue where their 17 year old is at on several occasions.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I guess I'm in the minority because I'm 24 and I have a few 18 years olds on my roster...but IMO you dudes are SERIOUSLY blowing this out of proportion. It only looks bad because she's in High School.

If she's a 17 or 18 year old college freshman...does this even make the news?

laugh.gif
no your in the majority cause you are a regular citizen - call it what you want but this is something that happens when you choose life in the limelight...when your rich/famous things become news that wouldn't normally be if your weren't

everybody has had their share of youngins on the roster...but when you use your position of prominence as a star NFL quartback then you cant really get upset if/when it blows up in your face...i mean there were prob 100s of girls lined up that night at the club...he choose a 17yr old high schooler...im not implying that hes breaking the law or something...just that hes a lame-  same as the college jocks still hanging around high school parties looking for the easy targets
laugh.gif

reading the convos was
roll.gif
  -
"He would send me a text at 2 a.m. on a Wednesday asking if I was out that night," she told Deadspin.

"But I'd be, like, I have school tomorrow."

I guess I'm in the minority because I'm 24 and I have a few 18 years olds on my roster...but IMO you dudes are SERIOUSLY blowing this out of proportion. It only looks bad because she's in High School.

What part of " Starting quarterback for the New York Jets" don't you understand?

What part of " Starting quarterback for the New York Jets" don't you understand?

laugh.gif
no your in the majority cause you are a regular citizen - call it what you want but this is something that happens when you choose life in the limelight...when your rich/famous things become news that wouldn't normally be if your weren't

everybody has had their share of youngins on the roster...but when you use your position of prominence as a star NFL quartback then you cant really get upset if/when it blows up in your face...i mean there were prob 100s of girls lined up that night at the club...he choose a 17yr old high schooler...im not implying that hes breaking the law or something...just that hes a lame-  same as the college jocks still hanging around high school parties looking for the easy targets
laugh.gif

reading the convos was
roll.gif
  -
"He would send me a text at 2 a.m. on a Wednesday asking if I was out that night," she told Deadspin.

"But I'd be, like, I have school tomorrow."

Again...I fail to see how his status as a professional athlete changes the complexity of the situation.
I already used Kobe as an example. All I could remember from he started dealing w/ Vanessa was people talking about how attractive she was. Not once did I hear "wait...it's kinda weird for a pro athlete to be talking to a high school girl".

We all know this is ONE girl on his likely deep roster. I just fail to see what's weird about this. If some story had leaked that he had a fetish for 17 year old high school girls and he's some predator...I'd probably find that disturbing...but all I'm gathering from this article is that Mark Sanchez smashed A 17 year old.

Again...what's wrong with that.

Again...I fail to see how his status as a professional athlete changes the complexity of the situation.
I already used Kobe as an example. All I could remember from he started dealing w/ Vanessa was people talking about how attractive she was. Not once did I hear "wait...it's kinda weird for a pro athlete to be talking to a high school girl".

We all know this is ONE girl on his likely deep roster. I just fail to see what's weird about this. If some story had leaked that he had a fetish for 17 year old high school girls and he's some predator...I'd probably find that disturbing...but all I'm gathering from this article is that Mark Sanchez smashed A 17 year old.

Again...what's wrong with that.

This is not a story
laugh.gif

sick.gif

That is a story

Whatttttt??? More info on that Karl Malone @#%+? I got the Gucci mane !*@ look on my face right now lol

This is not a story
laugh.gif

sick.gif

That is a story

Whatttttt??? More info on that Karl Malone @#%+? I got the Gucci mane !*@ look on my face right now lol

youngins'
pimp.gif

id be prolly be doin the same thing if i was mark tho.
just go for w/e girl i want at the time.
pimp.gif

da life
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom