Mark Sanchez...Dating a High Schooler?

Why yall hatin?... aint nuthin like 18 yr old P... cept 17 year old P
devil.gif

laugh.gif
@ NT's morality police...

You guys make it sound like he was outside a high school trying to bag 17 year old girls.  She was at a club, underage but she has $$$.  He meets her at a club, she tells him she's 17, he says "No thanks", she says it's legal in NY, he smashes...
smokin.gif

It's not like he sexually assaulted a 20 year old college student, while being a 2 time Super Bowl champion.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
@ NT's morality police...

You guys make it sound like he was outside a high school trying to bag 17 year old girls.  She was at a club, underage but she has $$$.  He meets her at a club, she tells him she's 17, he says "No thanks", she says it's legal in NY, he smashes...
smokin.gif

It's not like he sexually assaulted a 20 year old college student, while being a 2 time Super Bowl champion.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SensitiveLoser

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

I saw the "other" pics. Shes average as hell. 
... yep.
And I felt dirty afterwards. 

But for some reason.. I couldn't look away.

smh. 

PM me about said pictures, STAT.

check your PMs 

send me the pics too
devil.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

I saw the "other" pics. Shes average as hell. 
... yep.
And I felt dirty afterwards. 

But for some reason.. I couldn't look away.

smh. 

PM me about said pictures, STAT.

check your PMs 

send me the pics too
devil.gif

I can tell alot of ya'll not gettin' alot of P if you're good with 17 and 18 year old snatch 
laugh.gif

A 17 or 18 year old is a GIRL.  Leave these broads alone if you consider yourself a MAN.  Pretty simple.

I can tell alot of ya'll not gettin' alot of P if you're good with 17 and 18 year old snatch 
laugh.gif

A 17 or 18 year old is a GIRL.  Leave these broads alone if you consider yourself a MAN.  Pretty simple.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

wink.gif
Hey, if Mark Sanchez lead(s) the Jets to two Superbowl victories, he can sexually assault anyone he wants to, of any age
roll.gif

wink.gif
Hey, if Mark Sanchez lead(s) the Jets to two Superbowl victories, he can sexually assault anyone he wants to, of any age
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

wink.gif
roll.gif
images

Who has judged his morals? People are just amount fun of him. See Fraijs post for why he is being joked about

But this relates to Ben......how?

wink.gif
roll.gif
images

Who has judged his morals? People are just amount fun of him. See Fraijs post for why he is being joked about

But this relates to Ben......how?

Originally Posted by trunks206

wink.gif
roll.gif
Bandwith Exceeded, re-post the pic, I'm curious.

Originally Posted by trunks206

wink.gif
roll.gif
Bandwith Exceeded, re-post the pic, I'm curious.

Back
Top Bottom