Mark Sanchez...Dating a High Schooler?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

It's not like he sexually assaulted a 20 year old college student, while being a 2 time Super Bowl champion.
wink.gif
Hey, if Mark Sanchez lead(s) the Jets to two Superbowl victories, he can sexually assault anyone he wants to, of any age
roll.gif
if he leads them to 1 super bowl win, ill throw my neighbors 16 year old twin daughters his way and he can do whatever he wants with them.

It's not like he sexually assaulted a 20 year old college student, while being a 2 time Super Bowl champion.
wink.gif
Hey, if Mark Sanchez lead(s) the Jets to two Superbowl victories, he can sexually assault anyone he wants to, of any age
roll.gif
if he leads them to 1 super bowl win, ill throw my neighbors 16 year old twin daughters his way and he can do whatever he wants with them.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

wink.gif
roll.gif
At least your neighbor can sleep soundly at night because we know there will be Super Bowls won with Sanchez under center.

wink.gif
roll.gif
At least your neighbor can sleep soundly at night because we know there will be Super Bowls won with Sanchez under center.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

wink.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
   he got a 3-4 year window to get the job done  then im goin after them girls.   im waiting til their 20 though because i'd like some big monster going after some barely legal broad

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

wink.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
   he got a 3-4 year window to get the job done  then im goin after them girls.   im waiting til their 20 though because i'd like some big monster going after some barely legal broad

looks like dubya's daughter. 
sick.gif
   guess USC didn't have enough fresh crops for dirty.

looks like dubya's daughter. 
sick.gif
   guess USC didn't have enough fresh crops for dirty.

i find it really ironic that my friend who is a huge jets fan and Laker hater gives me so much crap about the reason why he hates kobe is because hes a pedobear
laugh.gif
. he also hates the steelers so he also gives his input on why big ben is such a punk and pedo as well.

i find it really ironic that my friend who is a huge jets fan and Laker hater gives me so much crap about the reason why he hates kobe is because hes a pedobear
laugh.gif
. he also hates the steelers so he also gives his input on why big ben is such a punk and pedo as well.

looks like he wants to follow in the footsteps of  his Trojan alumni. 

O.J. met 17-year-old Nicole Brown while still married to his first wife, Marguerite. 

looks like he wants to follow in the footsteps of  his Trojan alumni. 

O.J. met 17-year-old Nicole Brown while still married to his first wife, Marguerite. 

Originally Posted by Mister916

When did Kobe become a pedo?
my friend who is a Laker hater just says that because he thinks kobe is still a pedo because katelyn was 19. apparently in his case anyone under 20 is still a minor. but again this is a Laker hater

Originally Posted by Mister916

When did Kobe become a pedo?
my friend who is a Laker hater just says that because he thinks kobe is still a pedo because katelyn was 19. apparently in his case anyone under 20 is still a minor. but again this is a Laker hater

Back
Top Bottom