Mare of Easttown (starring Kate Winslet & Guy Pearce) | HBO Miniseries | Sunday 10 PM

Im curious if he was in cahoots with billy and John and knew he wasn’t the father but was somehow compensated by them to stay quiet and that’s why he went to burn the journals. I mean I bet that they are all somehow working together.
I'll really feel bad for John's wife if that's the case.

Im curious if he was in cahoots with billy and John and knew he wasn’t the father but was somehow compensated by them to stay quiet and that’s why he went to burn the journals. I mean I bet that they are all somehow working together.
Maybe somehow he actually killed Mare's son. Either directly or by providing him the drugs.

I'll really feel bad for John's wife if that's the case.

Maybe somehow he actually killed Mare's son. Either directly or by providing him the drugs.

I somehow doubt that. That death occurred like 3-5 years before these events. He would be like a freshmen in HS or still in middle school.

Dylan is a complete moron. He didn't kill Erin, he dodged being killed/paralyzed and isn't the father of DJ. Dude has like 9 lives and he's going around toting a pistol intimidating witnesses. He really just needs to get got at this point.

I find it interesting that he comes from a pretty nurturing family (based on what we've seen) yet he's a trashy POS. Meanwhile, Erin came from Kenny who's family seems to be all sorts of F'd up and what we saw of her she had a big heart and wanted to be a good mother.

This is definitely one of the major themes of the show.

Master Zik Master Zik your theory on John planning to Kill Billy is quite interesting.

I'm sort of buying into this too TBHJ, like a Stringer/Avon type of relationship. They've both come to a major crossroads and it's one or the other and they both know it.

John probably wants to put Billy out of his misery and also keep him from confessing any other disgusting family secrets these degenerates might have.

Last edited:
Just started the series. Didn't recognize Evan Peters for a moment. But the series premiere got me hooked.

John was asking his brother to take the charge for him and still was planning to kill him to end all the questions and case

1621895799714.jpeg
1621895815091.png

Real Smooth sicko bet his son knows something about what was going on with Erin

Last edited:
I have caught up to Mare of Easttown.

I thought it was going to be like True Detective with suburban Philly accents and as it turns out, it's mostly like True Detective, but with suburban Philly accents. :lol:

Kate Winslet really committed to that accent though. She's gonna win so many awards for her performance.

Siobhan getting ghosted happened to me not long ago. I knew her pain.

The final twist has to be John Ross being DJ's father and killing Erin, right?

Cannot wait for the series finale.

Caught up with the show. I freaking thought it was the finale, so when it ended I was in shock Lolol.

So many twists in this damn show.

Back
Top Bottom