Mare of Easttown (starring Kate Winslet & Guy Pearce) | HBO Miniseries | Sunday 10 PM

I knew dude was smashing Erin too. Nasty

That pic Erin took though :sick: She really was ****** up thinking she taking a pic of her sleeping lover. Nah that's your second cousin.

I don't get why Billy said out loud to John he killed Erin when John did.

Plus did John catch Billy while he wad blackout drunk and put Erin's blood on him? Just so John would think he killed Erin when his dad found him that night?

Listen to this sick pedo confess. Talking about a connection.

That Billy part got explained to me quick. He an accessory to murder.

I must've missed when John told Lori he killed Erin and to lie and say Billy did it. The scene where they talked looked like he told her to lie about Billy and Lori told Mare the truth and where they were anyway.

More mystery about who shot Erin and the gun? :nerd: Don't know why John would cop to.it.

Last edited:
Ooooohhhhhhhhh

The kid Ryan killed Erin. John naturally took the wrap. That's why Lori wasn't that mad at John and even took in the bastard baby DJ. That's why Lori lied to Mare. That's why John kept asking Mare to kill him.

The story even pointed to something up with the kid when he just went and beat the **** out of that bully for bullying that mentally challenged girl.

This is a way more ****** up ending. Way more. Its all good and well written but damn I don't like finding out a kid did this. I bet had Billy known he would've took the wrap for this.

I was hoping it was Dylan.

He should've NEVER brought the gun back.

Man, I feel like there’s still some Tom foolery going on.
Now Mare finds out her best girl lied to her because her husband asked her too.

Something is still cooking here.
Dylan still out here with that scene where he was chasing ol girl down with the gun?

Hiw are they going to explain that?
First Billy said out loud he killed Erin.
Turns out John saying he killed Erin.
Man we still don’t know who killed Erin at this point.
More turns coming I think, no way John did it.
Going to really be either Dylan or Frank Sheehan’s fiancé who is still ghost.....

dun dun dun ......

Okay back to it!

Didn't notice Moira the mentally ill girl was Ryan's sister.

Julianne Nicholson doing some good acting these past two eps.

Pretty ****** up the kid killed her. As far as I’m concerned John is ultimately responsible for all that ****. ****** up thing to burden your son with. Having a young son myself I know how much they look up to and love their dads. I could never imagine putting that kind of **** on my son. **** John.

They nailed the finale

20 minutes in I was confused, because they still had 50 minutes left.

Then when Sandra said I hadn't dealt with him in five years and Lori agreeing to take the baby

Dylan even turned out to be decent.

Nice ending, cool misdirection.

Kinda weird that they would leave a plot hole about the timeline of the gun. But overall solid.

When I think about it ain't that bad for Lori.

Billy is out on parole after a year.

John's sentence and charge is most likely shortened and dropped since he aint kill Erin, only an accessory, and obstructed justice like Billy did. So he gonna be out sooner too.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kenny tried to kill John though.

Jesus Christ.
I knew something was still cooking but they came hard with the twist!
Holy hell.
That finale could’ve just picked up another Trooby for Kate.
God I love that Woman.
Still, nothing explained why Dylan was chasing down girls with a gun, somebody care to shed any light in this?

if y’all were Mare, would you have kept quiet on Ryan being the murder or would you come forward?

if y’all were Mare, would you have kept quiet on Ryan being the murder or would you come forward?
1622434762736.png

When I think about it ain't that bad for Lori.

Billy is out on parole after a year.

John's sentence and charge is most likely shortened and dropped since he aint kill Erin, only an accessory, and obstructed justice like Billy did. So he gonna be out sooner too.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kenny tried to kill John though.
Don't forget the statutory rape charge for John

Damn. Did not see that coming at all. Solid series and final episode. Kate Winslet needs an emmy for this.

Back
Top Bottom