Mare of Easttown (starring Kate Winslet & Guy Pearce) | HBO Miniseries | Sunday 10 PM

I wonder if the pic is the other brother. His wife said she could not tell he was cheating this new time.
so he's the father?
billy was saying he couldn't keep his pants on and he was going to hold him accountable this time. he could be alluding to erin.
maybe he got billy to kill erin and he was there with him.

The husband also smashing Erin and being the father of the baby would be ****** up. It would make sense why he went to his wife and told her but said keep it a secret from Mare. He maybe knew things could connect back to him.

Them dudes messed up hanging with their friend and banging his daughter behind their back.
so he's the father?
billy was saying he couldn't keep his pants on and he was going to hold him accountable this time. he could be alluding to erin.
maybe he got billy to kill erin and he was there with him.
Nah. If that were the case he wouldn't have confessed that he did kill Erin. He told Billy he had to hear the words so he didn't know Billy did it before then.

This show is HIGHLY entertaining

Zabel kinda foreshadowed his death with the comment about him being overly cautious throughout his life.

He should have pulled way earlier, the fact Mare had to tell him to is the reason ole boy was able to take him out.
This. He also showed that he wasn't a good detective at all. When Mare was searching for the gunshot wh, he was questioning what she was doing and wanted to call off the dogs. He also got emotional and went up to the priest who happened to be a suspect and basically warned him to get his "story" straight cause they were coming after him. I'm sure there are more examples that I can't think of at the moment.

It seems like yall saw something different but this is what I saw:

Billy and Lori's Husband (John) are brothers. Erin's father, Kenny (dude in jail), is their cousin.

Billy killed Erin and is the father of her son.

Billy put a gun in his fishing case and it looks like he plans to kill his brother when they go fishing.

It seems like yall saw something different but this is what I saw:

Billy and Lori's Husband (John) are brothers. Erin's father, Kenny (dude in jail), is their cousin.

Billy killed Erin and is the father of her son.

Billy put a gun in his fishing case and it looks like he plans to kill his brother when they go fishing.
Oh John's his name, okay.

I agree with that but to me it also seems like John is planning to kill Billy. As for the gun it did seem more like Billy found it in there and decided to take it.

I think thats the reason he suggested to go fishing and why he told his wife not to tell Mare anything.

I feel like he thinks things are about to lead back to Billy so he made an excuse about one last fishing trip when we were kids before he confesses and turns himself in when he's really planning to kill Billy and just say later that Billy skipped town cuz he's the murderer.

Didn't realize Billy and John are cousins with Kenny. So Billy extra nasty ******* a teenage relative.

How did the hospital not notice when the baby was born with the familial DNA?

Last edited:
But why would John need to kill Billy? For putting shame on their family or something?

But why would John need to kill Billy? For putting shame on their family or something?
Knowing this show, there’s gonna be one last twist. The photo will be of John and Erin and John’s the father.

As for the killer, it could still either be John or Billy under his orders. John seems like a pretty manipulative guy overall. You can see from the way he deals with his son and wife.

Last edited:
God Damn.
Questions galore.
Where had Frank’s fiancé been?
When Jess shows the picture to Chief Carter that picture had 2people in it, why did he say “Get Mare on the phone now” ?
How is Dylan involved to the point where he’s pulling Guns on people?
He’s not the killer and he wasn’t the kidnapper, what has he done?

I'm thinking John may have ****** Erin too or he just doesn't want that attention on his family.

I really don't get why he suggested they go fishing for old times sakes before he turned himself in. Just seems fishy to me.

I don’t know what to believe. That “John can’t keep his **** in his pants and somebody needs to hold him accountable!” had some real animosity and bitterness in it.

Maybe they were both having relations with Erin?

Last edited:
This show has so many possible endings it’s maddening. :lol:

I’ve given up trying to solve anything—just gonna enjoy the rest of the ride. This is one helluva entertaining show.:pimp:

its wild that it was the cousins and mare who showed up to kenny's house first right after erin was murdered.
and the kid probably saw his dad with erin instead of the other side chick.

Mare's ******* up not waiting for back up

What's in the pic?

Siobhan, Dylan and John seem guilty of something

I didn't get Billy and the gun, because his dad knows also, so he's not cleaning up things. He doesn't trust John?

I didn't get Billy and the gun, because his dad knows also, so he's not cleaning up things. He doesn't trust John?

That's what I think, John wants him to turn himself in and he ain't tryna do it.

It looks like his plan is to kill John and skip town.

John was having an affair with Erin, is DJ’s pops and the pic from Erin’s journal is of him.

He had Billy kill her because she was going to tell everyone about the affair + being DJ’s dad. He was then gaslighting Billy about the killing and made him give a verbal confession so that he could then tell his wife and clear his name.

He was planning on popping Billy when he said he was going to confess, which means he runs the risk of dropping John’s name. You can also tell by Ryan’s face that this round of cheating was different from the first time, with John’s wife even saying how she couldn’t tell this time vs. the last.

I am curious why Dylan was so obsessed with Erin’s journals though and what’s in there that’s so important to him.

Wouldn't be surprised if Dylan got a whole stack of bodies elsewhere.

That boy aint right.

Im curious if he was in cahoots with billy and John and knew he wasn’t the father but was somehow compensated by them to stay quiet and that’s why he went to burn the journals. I mean I bet that they are all somehow working together.

I have a feeling Dylan isn’t part of the murder but he’s hiding something else. Doesn’t he sell?

Show purposely misdirects the viewer.

Back
Top Bottom