Mare of Easttown (starring Kate Winslet & Guy Pearce) | HBO Miniseries | Sunday 10 PM

Called it.
Franks fiancé also didn’t show up to the venue they were scouting.
I knew the Priest was innocent, him throwing that bike away two episodes in was his “I didn’t do it” card.
Dillon burning the books, dude was scouting the girls for The now dead kidnapper?
For him to die, he has to have a partner that will be found out in the Finale.
Billy though, taking Erin in and getting called out on it and leaving all nervous....Mare going to run the DNA from his bottle she was eyeing, he’s obviously the Pappy of that little boy of Erin’s.
What a **** show.
At least Zabel shot a real shot with Mare, before dying.

Last edited:
He was a terrible Cop.
Kind of Cop that would kill a potential perp when he should have just arrested him.

He was like the cop in The Fugitive trying to bargain. Very unseasoned.

601px-FugitiveSIGP226-3.jpg

This show is wild. I like that they got the seemingly random kidnapper outta the way early so that these next 2 episodes can pinpoint what happened to Erin. I think I know who did it, but this show is very good at sprinkling some doubt in there. So many well thought out red herrings. :lol:

Wow things sure did escalate quickly at the end.

Zabel :lol: Don't even know what was the point of dude.

Mans had cameras and still got lit up by Mare.

Dylan :wow::smh: dirtbag even pocketed DJ's ear surgery money

Colin Zabel was in a tough spot not that kinda of guy / cop

This show is wild. I like that they got the seemingly random kidnapper outta the way early so that these next 2 episodes can pinpoint what happened to Erin. I think I know who did it, but this show is very good at sprinkling some doubt in there. So many well thought out red herrings. :lol:

That's actually the one complaint I have with the show...a little too much misdirection imo

that ending :smh: ...woke my wife up screaming "holy ****" ...crazy it's only got 2 episodes left

Cot damn. That mom aint playing. Zabel got himself killed. Lets be real.

:lol: @ this brother that probably impregnated a minor talking **** to his cheating married brother.

Damn the brother looks like he's about to kill his murderous pedo brother.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom