Manny Pacquiao's favorite athlete is C.J. Watson

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Ladies and gentleman you are witnessing Karma at its finest. Sit back take notes and watch the laws of earth humble this dude. This is what happens when your ego is so big that you think your baby momma ain't gonna be getting smashed just because you take care of her. The Paq fight is def going down after this because he will need the bread.
That ego is a persona dude

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

I just wanna see Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, if his baby mama had to take a few punches then so be it 
ohwell.gif

I hope your first child is a girl. Karma my dude, karma...

I just wanna see Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, if his baby mama had to take a few punches then so be it 
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

CJ watson?

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
watson might put hands on money may 
grin.gif
#imjussayin

CJ watson?

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
watson might put hands on money may 
grin.gif
#imjussayin

Why are you people laughing at this situation? This is serious. He obviously has a lot going through his head. I mean he threatened to kill the two! You guys don't take in the feeling he is going through. He is mad serious and i suggest you stop laughing before this really hits the fan.

i hope Mayweather calms down because i know how it feels. He is enraged and he needs to be calmed. I hope there is someone out there for him to strongly not encourage him to do something horrible. Instead just CALM HIM DOWN.

I hope Josie and her family is okay also. I hope she gets her phone back. The iPHONE 4 rocks

Why are you people laughing at this situation? This is serious. He obviously has a lot going through his head. I mean he threatened to kill the two! You guys don't take in the feeling he is going through. He is mad serious and i suggest you stop laughing before this really hits the fan.

i hope Mayweather calms down because i know how it feels. He is enraged and he needs to be calmed. I hope there is someone out there for him to strongly not encourage him to do something horrible. Instead just CALM HIM DOWN.

I hope Josie and her family is okay also. I hope she gets her phone back. The iPHONE 4 rocks

You guys are defending dude................... if you don't think this gonna cost him your crazy. Its assault with a deadly weapon because he is a trained fighter. They been waiting for him to slip down there in vegas because he's a rich $+$$# and he brags about it. Coincedentally he just received backlash for his racist remarks and that's the karma I'm talking about.

You guys are defending dude................... if you don't think this gonna cost him your crazy. Its assault with a deadly weapon because he is a trained fighter. They been waiting for him to slip down there in vegas because he's a rich $+$$# and he brags about it. Coincedentally he just received backlash for his racist remarks and that's the karma I'm talking about.

Originally Posted by danextjordan23

He's laughing in his own mugshot but WE aren't taking this seriously enough?

Captain save-a-mayweather?

Originally Posted by danextjordan23

He's laughing in his own mugshot but WE aren't taking this seriously enough?

Captain save-a-mayweather?

Back
Top Bottom