Manny Pacquiao's favorite athlete is C.J. Watson

C.J

denzel_intro.jpg

Again he dodges pacman and chooses a lesser opponent...

i wonder if he demanded that she take olympic style steroid tests before he fought her...

i wonder if he demanded that she take olympic style steroid tests before he fought her...

Originally Posted by Manglor

laugh.gif
RIGHT!? Mayweather
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

laugh.gif
RIGHT!? Mayweather
indifferent.gif

Ladies and gentleman you are witnessing Karma at its finest. Sit back take notes and watch the laws of earth humble this dude. This is what happens when your ego is so big that you think your baby momma ain't gonna be getting smashed just because you take care of her. The Paq fight is def going down after this because he will need the bread.

Ladies and gentleman you are witnessing Karma at its finest. Sit back take notes and watch the laws of earth humble this dude. This is what happens when your ego is so big that you think your baby momma ain't gonna be getting smashed just because you take care of her. The Paq fight is def going down after this because he will need the bread.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Calm down son. The man is providing entertainment to everyone with that ego y'all seem to hate.

Calm down son. The man is providing entertainment to everyone with that ego y'all seem to hate.

Of all people, C.J. Watson is the LAST person I'd expect to hear in this kind of rumor.
But he is from Vegas... so I guess it's not totally unbelievable.

Of all people, C.J. Watson is the LAST person I'd expect to hear in this kind of rumor.
But he is from Vegas... so I guess it's not totally unbelievable.

He sure doesn't look upset in his mugshot...

0910-mayweather-ex-01-wm.jpg

He sure doesn't look upset in his mugshot...

0910-mayweather-ex-01-wm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom