Manny Pacquiao's favorite athlete is C.J. Watson

Originally Posted by danextjordan23

Why are you people laughing at this situation? This is serious. He obviously has a lot going through his head. I mean he threatened to kill the two! You guys don't take in the feeling he is going through. He is mad serious and i suggest you stop laughing before this really hits the fan.

i hope Mayweather calms down because i know how it feels. He is enraged and he needs to be calmed. I hope there is someone out there for him to strongly not encourage him to do something horrible. Instead just CALM HIM DOWN.

I hope Josie and her family is okay also. I hope she gets her phone back. The iPHONE 4 rocks
roll.gif

Why are you people laughing at this situation? This is serious. He obviously has a lot going through his head. I mean he threatened to kill the two! You guys don't take in the feeling he is going through. He is mad serious and i suggest you stop laughing before this really hits the fan.

i hope Mayweather calms down because i know how it feels. He is enraged and he needs to be calmed. I hope there is someone out there for him to strongly not encourage him to do something horrible. Instead just CALM HIM DOWN.

I hope Josie and her family is okay also. I hope she gets her phone back. The iPHONE 4 rocks
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 757bred

roll.gif
roll.gif

cj watson never scared
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 757bred

roll.gif
roll.gif

cj watson never scared
smokin.gif

I still don't believe it's true until I see pics of Josie or there is actual proof of abuse.

This woman is a money grubbin' trick.

Anyone defending Mayweather smacking up a woman deserves to be smacked too.

I still don't believe it's true until I see pics of Josie or there is actual proof of abuse.

I think the "lethal weapons" thing about about a boxer's hands is an urban myth kinda thing. What about ufc fighter's that get into bar fights.. they'd be sued like a mutha if that were the case.

I think the "lethal weapons" thing about about a boxer's hands is an urban myth kinda thing. What about ufc fighter's that get into bar fights.. they'd be sued like a mutha if that were the case.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Well word on the street today is that she found out that Money is about to get married to someone else and she may have found out about that and got heated and went for one last pay day. Im not sayin, Im just sayin.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Well word on the street today is that she found out that Money is about to get married to someone else and she may have found out about that and got heated and went for one last pay day. Im not sayin, Im just sayin.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

93041801.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
. Karma loving it, as for Mayfeather, he had it coming to him for a while now. Guess he definitely knows when to pick his battles... just abuse his wife and he's good.
laugh.gif
@ Manglor's comment of taking an Olympic Steroids test.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

93041801.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
. Karma loving it, as for Mayfeather, he had it coming to him for a while now. Guess he definitely knows when to pick his battles... just abuse his wife and he's good.
laugh.gif
@ Manglor's comment of taking an Olympic Steroids test.

Back
Top Bottom