Manny Acta signs three-year deal with the Indians.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Slide those my way.
laugh.gif

Slide over a Ulysses S. Grant on they're yours
wink.gif

So who's our future closer??
Probably Perez. Smith, Todd and Sipp will be fine setting up. Smith and Todd are both better than they've looked.

Other candidates: Alex White (I can't believe he's being groomed as a starter...) and maybe Bryan Price.
Should we be concerned about Knapp's injury...
Oh yeah.
Slide over a Ulysses S. Grant on they're yours
wink.gif

If it wasn't a day game.

Grady shouldn't be a leadoff hitter anymore. I don't know why Wedge kept him there for so long when it was clear how much he was struggling.

Can't say enough about Brantley
pimp.gif

Another roster move should be coming tonight. I think it's safe to assume that it doesn't involve us calling up a fifth catcher or a 17th pitcher.

I didn't know anything about Johan Pino before the Pavano deal, but he is 2-0, allowing only two runs and striking out 14 in the 14.0 innings he'spitched in the organization. He'll be 26 by the end of the year, so, for all intensive purposes, he isn't a "prospect," but I'm sureit's another name we'll hear about, in regards to next season's rotation.

Angels and Red Sox both lose, and now the Rangers have to wait to try and make up ground...
smh.gif

#%$%@@! Cleveland...

Who gives up home runs to Travis Hafner in 2009? Bum.

Jay, that Andrus play reminded me of something I read on a Tribe blog yesterday:
It will be interesting to see Omar Vizquel at third base tonight. He's been filling in for an injured Michael Young. MLB.com's Rangers scribe, T.R. Sullivan, is already calling Omar the best defensive third baseman in Rangers' history. And this comes after he dubbed him the best defensive second baseman in Rangers' history earlier this year.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Who gives up home runs to Travis Hafner in 2009? Bum.

Jay, that Andrus play reminded me of something I read on a Tribe blog yesterday:
It will be interesting to see Omar Vizquel at third base tonight. He's been filling in for an injured Michael Young. MLB.com's Rangers scribe, T.R. Sullivan, is already calling Omar the best defensive third baseman in Rangers' history. And this comes after he dubbed him the best defensive second baseman in Rangers' history earlier this year.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Sadly, it's probably true...

Dean Palmer and Hank Blalock?
sick.gif

Kinsler > Omar at second base...

I called Ron and told him I wasn't ready to go home... He threw in our version of Mahoney...
smh.gif

Just got back from the game...........Indians SUCK. Carmona was horrible

Sorry for the bad pix

Back
Top Bottom