Has the pandemic changed your stance on mandatory vaccinations

• Yes

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 57 86.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Corporate welfare, systemic inequality, there are books on this if you want to read on it I'll give you some suggestions. Across cultures, the poor are usually the least educated and the wealthy elite in this country benefit by keeping people uneducated (eg. the rise of MAGA).

If the poor communities are being purposely oppressed by the wealthy elite and experimented on (see Tuskegee/Syphilis), then why should they trust that this time it’s different with the Covid vaccine?

If the poor communities are being purposely oppressed by the wealthy elite and experimented on (see Tuskegee/Syphilis), then why should they trust that this time it’s different with the Covid vaccine?
Are they testing the covid vaccine exclusively on black people? Is first priority given to black people for this vaccine?

Are you really this stupid?

Are they testing the covid vaccine exclusively on black people? Is first priority given to black people for this vaccine?

LOL apparently countries like Finland, Sweden and Norway that are pretty much exclusively white are also out to get black people. :rofl:

What system is in-place to ensure vaccines aren’t mishandled during their transportation or storage? In California, reporting any issues with vaccines is based on the “honor” system. I know because I built the reporting system that hospitals are supposed to report to. I also know hospitals quite often administer either the incorrect dosage or the incorrect vaccine all together and they call the doctors I work with to ask what they should do :smh:. Because it’s PHI, I can’t post the HL7 data we receive, but you’re a dumbass if you think they can’t circumvent this joke of a system and administer the wrong “vaccine” in black communities. This goes beyond what a nurse in a hospital can comprehend, I guess.

lol open ya third eye b. All the doctors, nurses, scientists, the cdc are all wrong. But I'm a drink this water real quick regulated by the government.

FYI, I work pretty closely with CDC. In fact, I have access to their SAMS system. They’re just as dumb as anyone else. You think they only pick the brightest and best? Idiot :lol:.

FYI, I work pretty closely with CDC. In fact, I have access to their SAMS system. They’re just as dumb as anyone else. You think they only pick the brightest and best? Idiot :lol:.

I'm going to watch closely to see if the nurses at my hospital are giving different vials to different patients based on race and socioeconomic status.:rofl:

LOL they definitely don't pick high school drop out Jim bob from Mississippi who dropped out of high school. The janitors you work with at the CDC who you gossip with about conspiracies don't count :rofl:

I love when conspiracy theorists claim to have all this inside information but never actually reveal it. Yea I got the nuclear access codes.

What system is in-place to ensure vaccines aren’t mishandled during their transportation or storage? In California, reporting any issues with vaccines is based on the “honor” system. I know because I built the reporting system that hospitals are supposed to report to. I also know hospitals quite often administer either the incorrect dosage or the incorrect vaccine all together and they call the doctors I work with to ask what they should do :smh:. Because it’s PHI, I can’t post the HL7 data we receive, but you’re a dumbass if you think they can’t circumvent this joke of a system and administer the wrong “vaccine” in black communities. This goes beyond what a nurse in a hospital can comprehend, I guess.
YES I HAVE THE EVIDENCE.

NO YOU CAN'T SEE IT.

YES I HAVE A TOTAL SMOKESHOW GIRLFRIEND FROM CANADA.

NO YOU CAN'T MEET HER.

tenor.gif

I'm going to watch closely to see if the nurses at my hospital are giving different vials to different patients based on race and socioeconomic status.:rofl:

LOL they definitely don't pick high school drop out Jim bob from Mississippi who dropped out of high school. The janitors you work with at the CDC who you gossip with about conspiracies don't count :rofl:

Yeah, you got me there :lol:.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They go on these rants airing out the same companies they supposedly work for and have classified information on but fall just short of providing any supporting evidence.
You would think that since they're so concerned about the damage this vaccine could inflict upon vulnerable populations that they'd be ready and willing to blow the whistle if they knew about foul play.

Apparently not though.

But what do I know? I'm just a critical care nurse.

You would think that since they're so concerned about the damage this vaccine could inflict upon vulnerable populations that they'd be ready and willing to blow the whistle if they knew about foul play.

Apparently not though.

But what do I know? I'm just a critical care nurse.

Ain't no such thing as half way snitches. >D

Apparently not though.

Yeah, blow the whistle to who? :lol: I’m not claiming to have any top secret info, it’s vaccine data that you probably have access to as well.

Yeah, blow the whistle to who? :lol: I’m not claiming to have any top secret info, it’s vaccine data that you probably have access to as well.
Do you have any evidence showing a correlation on the administration of the wrong dose or the wrong vaccine that indicates some sort of disparity on the lines of race?

I looked it up already but didn't find anything.

lol vaccine data that shows what exactly? That the COVID19 vaccine will harm black people like the Tuskegee experiments? What was your point again?:rofl:

This dude would be the worst lawyer ever. Instead of providing info he would just tell you to drive to the precinct and crime scene yourself and dig up the evidence that proves his point. :rofl:

Because science and data prove that vaccines works. But you need to be educated to understand science. Many poor folk dont have that benefit.

I would give other examples of other common activities and institutions we gladly engage in during modern times that had nefarious roots. Biomedical science actually happens to be one of the few industries in this country that is highly regulated. You have no idea the hoops you have to jump through to conduct clinical research in this country, I would know because I f****** hate doing it (word to IRB approvals):smh:

Again any institution can be corrupted but medicine is one institution that actually constantly works to expose irregularities and unethical practices because lives are involved. I think irrational fear of science also stems from general scientific illiteracy in this country. There are countless over the counter drugs that do some serious damage to your body that people would gladly take. If the government really wanted us dead they would just poison our water supply or in the case of Alabama or Mississippi our beer and cigarettes. Keep that same energy with everything else. There are antivaxxers who eat McDonald's and pop nsaids like candy but won't take a few doses of a vaccine to prevent a serious illness.

Thanks For your thorough response. I am just asking questions I’ve had my youth ask me that made me sit back and reflect.

Something that was brought up was that Medical Malpractice is the 3rd leading killer in the US, only behind cancer and heart disease. Interestingly enough both have been strongly linked to an FDA recommended diet. My youth then brought up the fact that pharmaceutical companies have been proven to lobby for the recommendation of certain diets knowing that the illnesses caused would raise profits. I was really impressed they had gone through these lengths to become educated on the matter. I think this is where things get interesting. I like to put my youth in Hegelian Dialectic situations. The reason I do this is so that they actually listen to people with the intent to understand And not be combative. I explained to my youth that medicine has grown and that no country/government is perfect. They asked me if the people who committed the past atrocities were ever caught or held accountable. I told them no. They then asked me if the people were never caught what incentive would they have had to stop and how do we know those aren’t the people calling the shots today? no pun intended. I told them no and that we way have no way of knowing and that we had to have faith in the system. At this point I could tell he was confused. He then brought up our discussions on stocks and the difference between High Risk and Low Reward versus the opposite. He said based on the historical activity of this country when it comes to biological warfare, the modern issues with healthcare, and the fact we all seemed more healthier then we’ve ever been since we made the decision to go vegan, this seemed like a High Risk, Low Reward type of situation. I was proud they had gone through the lengths to develop an idea based on applied wisdom.

I haven‘t necessarily formed an opinion yet as I think valid points exist on both sides. If you care to share your thoughts on the above I’m open ears.

Thanks For your thorough response. I am just asking questions I’ve had my youth ask me that made me sit back and reflect.

Something that was brought up was that Medical Malpractice is the 3rd leading killer in the US, only behind cancer and heart disease. Interestingly enough both have been strongly linked to an FDA recommended diet. My youth then brought up the fact that pharmaceutical companies have been proven to lobby for the recommendation of certain diets knowing that the illnesses caused would raise profits. I was really impressed they had gone through these lengths to become educated on the matter. I think this is where things get interesting. I like to put my youth in Hegelian Dialectic situations. The reason I do this is so that they actually listen to people with the intent to understand And not be combative. I explained to my youth that medicine has grown and that no country/government is perfect. They asked me if the people who committed the past atrocities were ever caught or held accountable. I told them no. They then asked me if the people were never caught what incentive would they have had to stop and how do we know those aren’t the people calling the shots today? no pun intended. I told them no and that we way have no way of knowing and that we had to have faith in the system. At this point I could tell he was confused. He then brought up our discussions on stocks and the difference between High Risk and Low Reward versus the opposite. He said based on the historical activity of this country when it comes to biological warfare, the modern issues with healthcare, and the fact we all seemed more healthier then we’ve ever been since we made the decision to go vegan, this seemed like a High Risk, Low Reward type of situation. I was proud they had gone through the lengths to develop an idea based on applied wisdom.

I haven‘t necessarily formed an opinion yet as I think valid points exist on both sides. If you care to share your thoughts on the above I’m open ears.

LOL Doctors were the ones who conducted this study so it proves one of my points, they work to expose themselves and see places they can improve safety. The study that showed this is also misleading.

I find it interesting that many in here are acting like the scientific community and the government are in cahoots to kill them when we literally just got out of a regime that was at ODDs with scientists and the medical community at every turn. so which is it? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom