Has the pandemic changed your stance on mandatory vaccinations

• Yes

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 57 86.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand people having reservations taking the vaccine but if your fears come from a random YouTube video or some FB post...
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Fax :lol:

I doubt these doctors and medical "experts" are going to rush to get the vaccine.

We all know this country's history of using the poor and marginalized as guinea pigs :smh:

idk about that cuzzo...medical professionals are definitely first in line, and if they start mutating we fd anyway.

yeah tho folks about to need one to travel, get a job, go to school...antivaxxers really finished in these streets.

ah well nobody was mad about getting jabbed for polio...what you want boneitis mf?

Reminds me of video game consoles when they release. Let’s hope there aren’t any glitches or patches needed on this first batch because people’s lives are at stake.

Dudes talking about they shouldn’t rush the vaccine. Do you know how long the normal process takes? :lol: :smh:

We gotta get the country/world back on track y’all. It’s real out here and our government ain’t tryna help us financially.

Which vet you going to sheep?

Lol if I were a sheep probably one with actual science-based vetenary training not some guy who is going to try to cure my worms and ticks with incense. :rofl:

These conversations are a reflection of the general education level of this country which has definitely taken a hit the last 4 years. I doubt people in Finland are having these conversations and the few antivaxxer nuts that take it seriously are probably paid zero attention.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, by private employers generally can legally mandate that their employees take covid vaccinations, unless the employee has a religious or medical objection.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, by private employers generally can legally mandate that their employees take covid vaccinations, unless the employee has a religious or medical objection.

Someone will play the im being discriminated against card but I believe yes they can. If I owned a business im making everyone get the vaccine. If anything as a way to weed out some dumb mf.

Last edited:
The idea of a mandatory vaccination is odd to me. For the simple reason that there is no way you could enforce such a mandate.

At least not in America.

Someone will play the im being discriminated against card but I believe yes they can. If I owned a business im making everyone get the vaccine. If anything as a way to weed out some dumb mf.
Good luck with the hypothetical lawsuits :lol:

The idea of a mandatory vaccination is odd to me. For the simple reason that there is no way you could enforce such a mandate.

At least not in America.

Good luck with the hypothetical lawsuits :lol:

Well doctors can't sue hospitals for making them get vaccinated. There are many requirements for working in private companies eg. Dress codes, background checks, drug tests, psych evals etc. At least this one is grounded in the need to protect myself, my employees and my customers. I would have a case. If you don't like it you can work at Walmart in Kentucky.

Well doctors can't sue hospitals for making them get vaccinated. There are many requirements for working in private companies eg. Dress codes, background checks, etc. At least this one is grounded in the need to protect myself, my employees and my customers. I would have a case. If you don't like it you can work at Walmart in Kentucky.
The religious exception is where I see those ppl making the most use of suing you in to submission.

Also unless its explicitly stated in the contract for your private company you're still going to get sued.

Doctors agree to a whole slew of other things and swear a few oaths when they start working at hospitals. The requirements are different and specific. Not really the same thing as a private business selling paper or something.

The religious exception is where I see those ppl making the most use of suing you in to submission.

Also unless its explicitly stated in the contract for your private company you're still going to get sued.

Doctors agree to a whole slew of other things and swear a few oaths when they start working at hospitals. The requirements are different and specific. Not really the same thing as a private business selling paper or something.

Freedom of religion doesn't supercede the need to protect the public. There are healthcare workers from all religions and all works of life and it doesn't seem to be that much of a problem.

Freedom of religion doesn't supercede the need to protect the public. There are healthcare workers from all religions and all works of life and it doesn't seem to be that much of a problem.
I don't know why you keep comparing healthcare workers to these ppl :lol: These ppl are on the fringe. This isn't the norm for most.

Also its not freedom of religion that is the issue. That's irrelevant. Its ppl claiming its their religious belief that they not be medically treated that's the issue.

Many ppl have declined medical treatment due to religious belief. Telling them they have to would be infringing on their rights.

Claiming taking the vaccine is protecting the public and that it supersedes a person's right to decline medical treatment based on religious reasons would be a matter for a judge or jury. Especially when you consider how vaccines work. Put that on trial and a zealous lawyer will have a field day.

Also the medical objection is just as much of a reason to decline as well.

I mean you do understand the whole reason this thread was made is cuz there's a good deal of ppl that don't take vaccines right? We're not talking about doctors and healthcare workers. That example wouldn't have any sway when you're being sued.

Aren't vaccines already mandatory for children to go to school? So mandatory vaccines (at least to an extent i know you can opt out and jump through hoops) already exist

I am slightly skeptic just because the long term thing is a little worrysome....but this quote from Fauchi is enough for me to take one at least mid to late 2021.
In the history of vaccines, Fauci noted, 90 to 95 percent reveal their long-term side effects 30 to 45 days after their final doses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom