Has the pandemic changed your stance on mandatory vaccinations

• Yes

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 57 86.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, Feel free to post some scholarly info about mRNA vaccines. This type of vaccine is new and there are honest concerns you guys can't rolling smilie out of.
Notice how none o the questions I’ve asked have been answered.

Reactions: wr
If they were the most affected wouldn’t they be the ones who need the vaccine the most?

Not necessarily. Again medical professional are the first to get it. Although many healthcare workers are minority (black asian, hispanic) there are groups in there like white doctors who would not sacrifice themselves if they thought the vaccines they were receiving where actually tainted to kill black people. You would have an argument if ONLY black people were getting it.:rofl:

I asked based on a historical context would it not be convenient? A simple yes or no Would suffice.
You also said you wouldn’t circle around the ?’s asked. Almost 20 posts have passed since I asked those questions. They seem pretty straightforward.

Reactions: wr
I think people always have this idea that most nurses in this country are some Asian or Jamaican nurse, especially if you live in New York, but a large majority of nurses in this country are still white.

So I guess we bout to kill a bunch of white nurses with covid19 vaccines.

I asked based on a historical context would it not be convenient? A simple yes or no Would suffice.
You also said you wouldn’t circle around the ?’s asked. Almost 20 posts have passed since I asked those questions. They seem pretty straightforward.

I appreciate the historical context but that isn't enough evidence of what is going on in THIS very instance. If I based all of my decisions in this country on historical context I would walk around with a gas mask and stop drinking water.:rofl:

I have answered the question several times, just say you don't like my answer and keep it moving b.

I think people always have this idea that most nurses in this country are some Asian or Jamaican nurse, especially if you live in New York, but a large majority of nurses in this country are still white.

So I guess we bout to kill a bunch of white nurses with covid19 vaccines.
I think your opinion and assessment is wrong, typical and self righteous.

I completely forgot about the fact that you'd probably need one to leave the United States. We are currently banned from traveling to many countries and I don't see that changing without documentation of not being a dumb American anti-vaxxer/anti-masker.

I think your opinion and assessment is wrong, typical and self righteous.

Based on what, the data that I posted? If you think black people are being targeted by the vaccine don't you think there's going to be a lot of collateral damage? :rofl:

Last edited:
I completely forgot about the fact that you'd probably need one to leave the United States. We are currently banned from traveling to many countries and I don't see that changing without documentation of not being a dumb American anti-vaxxer/anti-masker.
You see.
Just because you are oblivious to something does no mean it's not happening. Self righteous.

Based on what, the data that I posted? If you think black people are being targeted the vaccine don't you think there's going to be a lot of collateral damage? :rofl:
Why you think the military deployed to give the vaccine. They know for sure it's gonna get spicy.

You see.
Just because you are oblivious to something does no mean it's not happening. Self righteous.

lol yea every conspiracy theorist thinks they hold some kind of esoteric information that they somehow fail to convey with the most basic level of evidence. :rofl:

Why you think the military deployed to give the vaccine. They know for sure it's gonna get spicy.

LOL im not sure about that but my hospital is deploying the same nurses who gave me the Flu shot to give me the covid shot. None of them have on military gear. >D

LOL im not sure about that but my hospital is deploying the same nurses who gave me the Flu shot to give me the covid shot. None of them have on military gear. >D
Where ya been at man. They've been saying the military was gonna distribute the vaccine back in March.

I appreciate the historical context but that isn't enough evidence of what is going on in THIS very instance. If I based all of my decisions in this country on historical context I would walk around with a gas mask and stop drinking water.:rofl:

I have answered the question several times, just say you don't like my answer and keep it moving b.

Let’s put it like this, what number of proven medical malpractice deaths would make you feel Uncomfortable relying on the established medical system? Factor in historical context if you can. I’ll share this link for reference. https://www.nap.edu/read/12875/chapter/1

In regards to water, bottled water is a $200Billion dollar industry. I don’t think that‘s because people just love the taste of Aquafina over Tap water.

Where ya been at man. They've been saying the military was gonna distribute the vaccine back in March.

that's what "THEY" said back in March when we didn't even have a vaccine. This is December and I'm telling you at my place of employment, a major university medical center, nurses will be giving me the vaccine.

#that'swhattheyhadsaid:rofl:

Last edited:
Let’s put it like this, what number of proven medical malpractice deaths would make you feel Uncomfortable relying on the established medical system? Factor in historical context if you can. I’ll share this link for reference. https://www.nap.edu/read/12875/chapter/1

In regards to water, bottled water is a $200Billion dollar industry. I don’t think that‘s because people just love the taste of Aquafina over Tap water.

If I had an MI, I would rather be taken to a hospital than dying at home. If I needed preventative care for prostate cancer, I'd rather rely on my doctor for guidance because HISTORICALLY the mortality and morbidity rates of various cancers have been on the decline.

What number would I rely on.? Based on a cost benefit analysis I am more likely to die of a serious medical condition not going to the hospital than going to the hospital even with the risks involved.

History and data intertwined to appease you. In conclusion, I trust modern day medicine.

Tap water is also regulated by our government. :rofl:

that's what "THEY" said back in March when we didn't even have a vaccine. This is December and I'm telling you at my place of employment, a major university medical center, nurses will be giving me the vaccine.

#that'swhattheyhadsaid:rofl:

A few quotes from the article you obviously didn't read:rofl:

U.S. military personnel won't be administering any COVID-19 vaccines to the American people once the vaccines are approved for use.

What Mango also said, however, is that federal military personnel will not be involved in touching the vaccine or administering it to Americans.

I thought we were talking about ppl working for your hypothetical private business and you firing them for not taking the vaccine based on their religious reasons.

Not their children.

But just so you know, unfortunately, parents do that anyway when it comes to their children. They just haven't been caught yet.

Refer to what I said before. None of that is stopping a lawsuit. That last sentence is what a lawyer would sue over.

If you get the religion recognized by the government - like an IRS tax exemption - then depending on circumstance yeah you can.

That's just how it is in this country.

Yes and I brought up the instances where even their children are immune from their religious ignorance as my company and other employees should.[/quote]
So you're saying because the gov. says their children have to take the vaccine they should have to take the vaccine too?

That would just be another thing they would sue over :lol:

LOL so I should "trust the government" to grant me religious exemption :rofl:
You just stated an instance where you trust the gov. to make ppl's children take a vaccine and are suggesting they should make ppl do it too.

There's a couple hurdles in becoming a state recognized religion but if scientologists could get it done by suing the IRS in to submission you just need enough cult like followers :lol:

A few quotes from the article you obviously didn't read:rofl:

U.S. military personnel won't be administering any COVID-19 vaccines to the American people once the vaccines are approved for use.

What Mango also said, however, is that federal military personnel will not be involved in touching the vaccine or administering it to Americans.

Boi wth you talking about :rofl:
You just found out about something and telling me I didn't read it.
Brah :rofl:
I literally said they will distribute the vaccine. That's what logistics are man. Distribution

The uniformed services plays a role in public health crises which is nothing new. During the Obama era the Uniformed Services played a role in keeping it in check, the problem is we ended up with an incompetent regime which emboldened conspiracy theories and diminished the efforts of many well-meaning organizations. The military isn't going to give you the vaccine chief.
Boi wth you talking about :rofl:
You just found out about something and telling me I didn't read it.
Brah :rofl:
I literally said they will distribute the vaccine. That's what logistics are man. Distribution

The article you posted literally proved my point that the military isn't giving out the vaccine. :rofl:

"The federal military will not be involved in moving any doses or injecting any vaccines," he said.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom