Malcolm X thread.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Mlk and MX fought for the same cause just went about it differently, Martin knew that if the media could catch people doing hate crimes on blacks it would open Americas eyes, that's why they did not fight back with violence because it wouldn't help the cause....if it wasn't for them none violent protests and marches there is no telling where we would be.

I do side with Malcolm though with not being pushed around, taking advantage of, and taking beatings....

I always wondered though, how would Malcolm progress if he was in the south, with his militant view of not taking +@%# from racist white people
Dead with the rest of em. Southside is a whole other country than the north. Then and now.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Mlk and MX fought for the same cause just went about it differently, Martin knew that if the media could catch people doing hate crimes on blacks it would open Americas eyes, that's why they did not fight back with violence because it wouldn't help the cause....if it wasn't for them none violent protests and marches there is no telling where we would be.

I do side with Malcolm though with not being pushed around, taking advantage of, and taking beatings....

I always wondered though, how would Malcolm progress if he was in the south, with his militant view of not taking +@%# from racist white people
Dead with the rest of em. Southside is a whole other country than the north. Then and now.

MalcolmX.jpg

my favorite Malcolm X quote!!

malcolmx.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ShoxBb433 wrote:
images

Some main points that stuck from reading his autobiography was how he proclaimed christianity was the slave master's religion and blacks have no business practicing Christianity which I agree with. He put so much faith into Elijah Muhammad/Nation of Islam and not only was Elijah Muhammad a hypocrite, the religion ended up getting Malcolm killed.
This.....I mean technically speaking black people have no business practicing Islam either.

Anyhow MLK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MALCOM X, I'll just leave it at that.
you NT uncle tom, though. no surprise.

ShoxBb433 wrote:
images

Some main points that stuck from reading his autobiography was how he proclaimed christianity was the slave master's religion and blacks have no business practicing Christianity which I agree with. He put so much faith into Elijah Muhammad/Nation of Islam and not only was Elijah Muhammad a hypocrite, the religion ended up getting Malcolm killed.
This.....I mean technically speaking black people have no business practicing Islam either.

Some would say that the BPP were the ones who got change done while the Civil Rights Movement was the face. It was the BPP who organized the march on Washington, but government supported people who were brought in to tame the crowds. It was more of a picnic than a march as Malcolm X put it. The people wanted a revolution not passiveness. Read about the Watts rebellion and Christiana Resistance. I can't really explain all of this very well, but I would recommend reading Mumia Abu-Jamal's book We Want Freedom. I think it's one of the better books on the BPP. Reading about all the %+!% the FBI and COINTELPRO did to them is really amazing.

Some would say that the BPP were the ones who got change done while the Civil Rights Movement was the face. It was the BPP who organized the march on Washington, but government supported people who were brought in to tame the crowds. It was more of a picnic than a march as Malcolm X put it. The people wanted a revolution not passiveness. Read about the Watts rebellion and Christiana Resistance. I can't really explain all of this very well, but I would recommend reading Mumia Abu-Jamal's book We Want Freedom. I think it's one of the better books on the BPP. Reading about all the %+!% the FBI and COINTELPRO did to them is really amazing.

During the uprising civil rights movement Malcolm distinguished respect for MLK but disagreed with non-violent methods to establish peace. It was likewise for both parties, but I do think the contrasty for both we're remarkable during that period.

During the uprising civil rights movement Malcolm distinguished respect for MLK but disagreed with non-violent methods to establish peace. It was likewise for both parties, but I do think the contrasty for both we're remarkable during that period.

did anybody notice this, i saw this a few years ago at my job. Don't know how true or what type of CONSPIRACY was going on.

image012.gif

did anybody notice this, i saw this a few years ago at my job. Don't know how true or what type of CONSPIRACY was going on.

image012.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

ShoxBb433 wrote:
images

Yep, loving it.
pimp.gif

There's no need for me to do anything negative against black people, a lot of them already do it to themselves. And I definitely shouldn't waste my breathe pointing out everything that is wrong with the black community, it may actually inspire some sort of change in attitude and values. I'm racist, I wouldn't want that.

Carry on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

ShoxBb433 wrote:
images

Yep, loving it.
pimp.gif

There's no need for me to do anything negative against black people, a lot of them already do it to themselves. And I definitely shouldn't waste my breathe pointing out everything that is wrong with the black community, it may actually inspire some sort of change in attitude and values. I'm racist, I wouldn't want that.

Carry on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Hold up. MLK was going to get black people killed? You don't think the US Govt would have squashed the NOI movement like a bug if they started acting violently? Where is the logic in your statement?

Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, 24th Amendment are all just figments of my imagination I guess. Can't believe MLK is being denigrated like this
smh.gif

Malcolm X himself renounced his work in the NOI. He was so smart he could honestly admit his mistakes. That's why I respect even more.
There's a lot of denial in this thread, you're wasting your time. And apparently MLK is now synonymous with being an Uncle Tom
laugh.gif

And I was going to point out the futility of violent revolution earlier.....if this really was his plan it would not have ended well to say the least.
laugh.gif

MLK, the king of the Uncle Toms....I'll live with it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom