Malcolm X thread.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

smh.gif
at one of his killers working at McDonalds here in NY to this day

Be clear.

Thomas Hagan was on work release in 1988 and was still spending nights in prison.

He's 69 and was brainwashed by the NOI at the time of Shabazz's murder.

I personally think that Malcolm was totally misunderstood by many people in America, both black and white.

To explain both points, I think that Malcolm was, like many others at the time, following the words of Elijah Muhammed as THE WORD of the Quaran. He was almost a drone and the voice of Nation of Islam as the charismatic person that could convey the message of Elijah Muhammed effectively.

The biggest difference is, like "Lamak" said, was that Malcolm was ever evolving. His steps as a man were always admirable to me. Martin Luther King was groomed to be a speaker, was groomed to be a reverend, was groomed to be that person of leadership. Malcolm, earned his. He was sniffing angel dust and running numbers for Christ sake. (no pun)

I don't know...I could go on forever with this topic...I read the Autobiography of Malcolm X at least 6 times since the 5th grade.

My-T.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

smh.gif
at one of his killers working at McDonalds here in NY to this day

Be clear.

Thomas Hagan was on work release in 1988 and was still spending nights in prison.

He's 69 and was brainwashed by the NOI at the time of Shabazz's murder.

I personally think that Malcolm was totally misunderstood by many people in America, both black and white.

To explain both points, I think that Malcolm was, like many others at the time, following the words of Elijah Muhammed as THE WORD of the Quaran. He was almost a drone and the voice of Nation of Islam as the charismatic person that could convey the message of Elijah Muhammed effectively.

The biggest difference is, like "Lamak" said, was that Malcolm was ever evolving. His steps as a man were always admirable to me. Martin Luther King was groomed to be a speaker, was groomed to be a reverend, was groomed to be that person of leadership. Malcolm, earned his. He was sniffing angel dust and running numbers for Christ sake. (no pun)

I don't know...I could go on forever with this topic...I read the Autobiography of Malcolm X at least 6 times since the 5th grade.

My-T.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I read up on Nation of Islam, it's essentially the Black American equivalent of Mormonism....interesting stuff. It's bulls%% but interesting nonetheless.
laugh.gif

While I can't say I agree %100, I still feel you because I have learned some things from the NOI, but I still think it is part fiction.

yakob

What about Yakub?

I was commenting on your comment. Nothing more, nothing less- you have to be an idiot to believe the yakob story.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I read up on Nation of Islam, it's essentially the Black American equivalent of Mormonism....interesting stuff. It's bulls%% but interesting nonetheless.
laugh.gif

While I can't say I agree %100, I still feel you because I have learned some things from the NOI, but I still think it is part fiction.

yakob

What about Yakub?

I was commenting on your comment. Nothing more, nothing less- you have to be an idiot to believe the yakob story.

much appreciated. Malcolm X is the truth. MLK was nothing but a mere puppet, he, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

much appreciated. Malcolm X is the truth. MLK was nothing but a mere puppet, he, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

I read his autobiography for the first time in 4th grade. It was the first book I ever read in its entirety.
I recently read it for the 3rd time. 

I read his autobiography for the first time in 4th grade. It was the first book I ever read in its entirety.
I recently read it for the 3rd time. 

Originally Posted by BTK

LOL I  want an explanation about how MLK....even Al and Jesse are puppets. DETAILED. And what this puppeteering achieved for the white man or whoever the hell was pulling the strings. I don't agree with Al and Jesse most of the time but the notion of them being puppets and nothing more than attention wh**** intrigues me.
I mean I guess you could say the white man pulls Al Sharptons strings to focus on bull%%$% issues to distract black people from what really matters.

Everyone nowadays is a damn puppet. Literally every leader, influential human being in history has been called a puppet by various conspiracy theorists. Bush (there is truth to this I guess), Obama (possibly), MLK (damn), might as well add Jesus, Gandhi, Muhammad, Bill Clinton, the alien that built the pyramids, Adolph Hitler to that list.

Or are all these people under the control of the Illuminati, with the exception of Malcom X and Huey Newton?

Waiting for you to drop "knowledge".

Anyhow explain how MLK was a puppet and how the white man benefited from it.

Originally Posted by BTK

LOL I  want an explanation about how MLK....even Al and Jesse are puppets. DETAILED. And what this puppeteering achieved for the white man or whoever the hell was pulling the strings. I don't agree with Al and Jesse most of the time but the notion of them being puppets and nothing more than attention wh**** intrigues me.
I mean I guess you could say the white man pulls Al Sharptons strings to focus on bull%%$% issues to distract black people from what really matters.

Everyone nowadays is a damn puppet. Literally every leader, influential human being in history has been called a puppet by various conspiracy theorists. Bush (there is truth to this I guess), Obama (possibly), MLK (damn), might as well add Jesus, Gandhi, Muhammad, Bill Clinton, the alien that built the pyramids, Adolph Hitler to that list.

Or are all these people under the control of the Illuminati, with the exception of Malcom X and Huey Newton?

Waiting for you to drop "knowledge".

Anyhow explain how MLK was a puppet and how the white man benefited from it.

Some say that he was manicured as a head spokesman for the civil rights movement by the way of non-violence to pacify the Black populace. But then he became too powerful so he was taken out. Also that Jesse was instrumental in getting him assassinated, and that he wasn't wearing a tie to differentiate him from the others.

Some say that he was manicured as a head spokesman for the civil rights movement by the way of non-violence to pacify the Black populace. But then he became too powerful so he was taken out. Also that Jesse was instrumental in getting him assassinated, and that he wasn't wearing a tie to differentiate him from the others.

Originally Posted by BTK

Kinda harsh about MLK, but its your opinion though. Malcolm is that dude, but he had to play a puppet role also. But he did wise up and branch away.

Originally Posted by BTK

Kinda harsh about MLK, but its your opinion though. Malcolm is that dude, but he had to play a puppet role also. But he did wise up and branch away.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yea, none of this has been proven....but yea if true, $$%% backfired tremendously. Turned out a "self-hating" black man was the best thing for the black civil rights movement, irony.

Yea, none of this has been proven....but yea if true, $$%% backfired tremendously. Turned out a "self-hating" black man was the best thing for the black civil rights movement, irony.

So according to the sentiments expressed in this thread by certain black NTers, Is Obama a bad thing for black people? Would black people prefer if Obama (who has been compared to MLK as an Uncle Tom and puppet) had never been elected?

Is Obama the puppet of the white man and a conspiracy to suppress the black race?
nerd.gif

Word to that Immortal Technique song.

So according to the sentiments expressed in this thread by certain black NTers, Is Obama a bad thing for black people? Would black people prefer if Obama (who has been compared to MLK as an Uncle Tom and puppet) had never been elected?

Is Obama the puppet of the white man and a conspiracy to suppress the black race?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Read everything and I'm sorry to go off on another tangent but if Malcolm X was still alive, do you guys think he would be a Five Percenter? I don't claim to be familar with The Nation of Gods and Earth but according to Wikipedia, he was minister to Clarence 13X who would go on to found and preach the Five Percent Nation of Islam.

The term Five Percent comes from NOI doctrine that sees the world population divided into three groups: 85% of the people are blind to the knowledge of themselves and God, while 10% of the people know the truth but teach a lie for their personal gain; seen as part of this 10% are religious leaders that teach that God is an incorporeal being (hence the term "mystery God"). The 10% also includes the governments and corporations of the world that deceive and mislead the majority of the world through most of the available media outlets. The remaining 5% are the poor righteous teachers — those who do not subscribe to the teachings of the 10% as they know and teach that God is the Blackman of Asia. Black in Five-Percent doctrine includes all human beings, regardless of ethnicity, who adhere to the Black-Hearted Perspective or the Way of Love, and Asia refers to the whole planet Earth, or Pangaea.

The members of the Nation of Gods and Earths use ancient teachings that predate monotheistic religions to verify their deity status. Another defense for not adhering to modern-day religion is their claim that the teachings of all major prophets have been distorted over time, whether by translation into new languages or by intentional tampering, producing bigotry and zealotry in well-meaning believers. Thus, according to the Nation of Gods and Earths, it is better to study as many different religions and cultures as possible, to find the common truths in them, rather than focusing on the differences between them. This way, one finds his or her unique and most productive path to the Knowledge of Self.

I'm just wondering because everyone keeps saying he was always evolving and willing to admit when he was wrong/mistaken. A Five-Percenter would almost be like a hybrid of Malcolm & Martin right? Had he been a Five Percenter would the message have come across to more ears or would it have been dismissed also? 
nerd.gif

can't really call it cause 5%ers are radicals similar to how the NOI was. their overarching point is they believe that the BLACK MAN is God and the White Man is the Devil which is a bit extremist imo.

i didn't know that malcolm x was his minister though
pimp.gif

I don't think MX would have been a 5 percenter because he accepted white people once he went to Mecca and realized there is a such thing as a white muslim.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Read everything and I'm sorry to go off on another tangent but if Malcolm X was still alive, do you guys think he would be a Five Percenter? I don't claim to be familar with The Nation of Gods and Earth but according to Wikipedia, he was minister to Clarence 13X who would go on to found and preach the Five Percent Nation of Islam.

The term Five Percent comes from NOI doctrine that sees the world population divided into three groups: 85% of the people are blind to the knowledge of themselves and God, while 10% of the people know the truth but teach a lie for their personal gain; seen as part of this 10% are religious leaders that teach that God is an incorporeal being (hence the term "mystery God"). The 10% also includes the governments and corporations of the world that deceive and mislead the majority of the world through most of the available media outlets. The remaining 5% are the poor righteous teachers — those who do not subscribe to the teachings of the 10% as they know and teach that God is the Blackman of Asia. Black in Five-Percent doctrine includes all human beings, regardless of ethnicity, who adhere to the Black-Hearted Perspective or the Way of Love, and Asia refers to the whole planet Earth, or Pangaea.

The members of the Nation of Gods and Earths use ancient teachings that predate monotheistic religions to verify their deity status. Another defense for not adhering to modern-day religion is their claim that the teachings of all major prophets have been distorted over time, whether by translation into new languages or by intentional tampering, producing bigotry and zealotry in well-meaning believers. Thus, according to the Nation of Gods and Earths, it is better to study as many different religions and cultures as possible, to find the common truths in them, rather than focusing on the differences between them. This way, one finds his or her unique and most productive path to the Knowledge of Self.

I'm just wondering because everyone keeps saying he was always evolving and willing to admit when he was wrong/mistaken. A Five-Percenter would almost be like a hybrid of Malcolm & Martin right? Had he been a Five Percenter would the message have come across to more ears or would it have been dismissed also? 
nerd.gif

can't really call it cause 5%ers are radicals similar to how the NOI was. their overarching point is they believe that the BLACK MAN is God and the White Man is the Devil which is a bit extremist imo.

i didn't know that malcolm x was his minister though
pimp.gif

I don't think MX would have been a 5 percenter because he accepted white people once he went to Mecca and realized there is a such thing as a white muslim.

090505_mlk_assassination.jpg

090505_mlk_assassination.jpg

nerd.gif

It's all about the image projected. Oba,a is related to Bush and Cheney. It's just time for them to show  black manblack woman image in the whitehouse. 
jokerburningpyramid.jpg

"It's about sending a message."

Back
Top Bottom