Malcolm X thread.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by torgriffith

So according to the sentiments expressed in this thread by certain black NTers, Is Obama a bad thing for black people? Would black people prefer if Obama (who has been compared to MLK as an Uncle Tom and puppet) had never been elected?

Is Obama the puppet of the white man and a conspiracy to suppress the black race?
nerd.gif

Word to that Immortal Technique song.
It's all about the image projected. Oba,a is related to Bush and Cheney. It's just time for them to show  black manblack woman image in the whitehouse. 
jokerburningpyramid.jpg

"It's about sending a message."

So you didn't answer my question, so because of "pride" and "sending" a message....would you rather NOT have had MLK or Obama exist? And be honest would this extremely pro-black, separatist, militant black President have won?
nerd.gif
And don't a lot of black people in this country have a distant white relative? I'm playing Devil's Advocate here, but doesn't Malcom X himself have a few drops of white blood. Dude looks whiter than Obama or is he just real "light skinned".

So Obama didn't win because he was voted for, he won cause SOMEONE (Who you still haven't defined or pointed out) wanted to see a Black Man or Black Woman in the white house?

Now this someone, if they have a grand master plan to hurt the black race.....how the hell did this help?

I want you to think deeply about what I'm asking before you answer. I really want to know.
  do you really believe us citizens have a choice in the matter when it comes to who becomes president? I don't think obama's "master plan" is to hurt the black race...nowadays I believe it's less about race and more about the haves vs. havenots. Obama is just a new hue to the same face that has always been in power.

Who are these people? How is Obama helping them? I want specifics, all I'm getting is vague answers.

I believe we have "some" choice....it is a natural instint not to trust the government. If either part won we would be making the same conspiracy theories. I mean we see what happened with Bush so the distrust for the gov is understanding. I believe Bush was elected in part because of how stupid the voters in this country are....the voting had a lot to do with it.

This brings me to my next question, who would be an "ideal" candidate that would please EVERYONE. Blacks whites rich poor....there is always going to be someone dissatisfied that would lead them to make distrustful theories of their own. Obama has been characterized in a lot of different ways by different dissatisfied groups. From being called Nazi by conservative republicans to being called an Uncle Tom by militant black people. He LITERALLY can't win.

So according to the sentiments expressed in this thread by certain black NTers, Is Obama a bad thing for black people? Would black people prefer if Obama (who has been compared to MLK as an Uncle Tom and puppet) had never been elected?

Is Obama the puppet of the white man and a conspiracy to suppress the black race?
nerd.gif

It's all about the image projected. Oba,a is related to Bush and Cheney. It's just time for them to show  black manblack woman image in the whitehouse. 
jokerburningpyramid.jpg

So you didn't answer my question, so because of "pride" and "sending" a message....would you rather NOT have had MLK or Obama exist? And be honest would this extremely pro-black, separatist, militant black President have won?
nerd.gif
And don't a lot of black people in this country have a distant white relative? I'm playing Devil's Advocate here, but doesn't Malcom X himself have a few drops of white blood. Dude looks whiter than Obama or is he just real "light skinned".

So Obama didn't win because he was voted for, he won cause SOMEONE (Who you still haven't defined or pointed out) wanted to see a Black Man or Black Woman in the white house?

Now this someone, if they have a grand master plan to hurt the black race.....how the hell did this help?

I want you to think deeply about what I'm asking before you answer. I really want to know.
  do you really believe us citizens have a choice in the matter when it comes to who becomes president? I don't think obama's "master plan" is to hurt the black race...nowadays I believe it's less about race and more about the haves vs. havenots. Obama is just a new hue to the same face that has always been in power.

Who are these people? How is Obama helping them? I want specifics, all I'm getting is vague answers.

I believe we have "some" choice....it is a natural instint not to trust the government. If either part won we would be making the same conspiracy theories. I mean we see what happened with Bush so the distrust for the gov is understanding. I believe Bush was elected in part because of how stupid the voters in this country are....the voting had a lot to do with it.

This brings me to my next question, who would be an "ideal" candidate that would please EVERYONE. Blacks whites rich poor....there is always going to be someone dissatisfied that would lead them to make distrustful theories of their own. Obama has been characterized in a lot of different ways by different dissatisfied groups. From being called Nazi by conservative republicans to being called an Uncle Tom by militant black people. He LITERALLY can't win.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

nerd.gif

jokerburningpyramid.jpg

nerd.gif

precisely

laugh.gif
at this cat anton thinking that votes matter lol. wise up jo, bush didn't win the popular vote for his second term. whoever becomes president is up to the electoral college. he probably already knew that and is gonna pull something out of his tail to discredit what i'm saying...

and also, later in his life, after his trip to Mecca, Malcolm X actually embraced white people...

wholetime, anton i respect you... i just hate how you comes across most of the time (condescending and thinking he knows it all)

First off stop it, I said voters matter in part......read the post above. And how I come across on NT is that I DON'T KNOW IT ALL. You suck at point of view. All my opinions on religion, race, the meaning of life is that I DON'T KNOW IT ALL. I argue against people who think they do.

American presidents are elected in a system that depends on BOTH popular votes AND electoral votes. Voters do have a say in who gets elected and who doesn't to an extent.

I know you were mad hype for a second....I got this dude I knew he couldn't have been that smart. Go sit down. Word to the Phil Jackson gif.

In practice, electors are pledged to cast their votes in accordance with the popular vote, and "faithless electors" who go against the popular vote are extremely rare. Had there been a faithless elector in 2000, however, Al Gore might have become president! (See the historical perspective below for more about this.)

I know about the electoral college.

nerd.gif

jokerburningpyramid.jpg

nerd.gif

precisely

laugh.gif
at this cat anton thinking that votes matter lol. wise up jo, bush didn't win the popular vote for his second term. whoever becomes president is up to the electoral college. he probably already knew that and is gonna pull something out of his tail to discredit what i'm saying...

and also, later in his life, after his trip to Mecca, Malcolm X actually embraced white people...

wholetime, anton i respect you... i just hate how you comes across most of the time (condescending and thinking he knows it all)

First off stop it, I said voters matter in part......read the post above. And how I come across on NT is that I DON'T KNOW IT ALL. You suck at point of view. All my opinions on religion, race, the meaning of life is that I DON'T KNOW IT ALL. I argue against people who think they do.

American presidents are elected in a system that depends on BOTH popular votes AND electoral votes. Voters do have a say in who gets elected and who doesn't to an extent.

I know you were mad hype for a second....I got this dude I knew he couldn't have been that smart. Go sit down. Word to the Phil Jackson gif.

In practice, electors are pledged to cast their votes in accordance with the popular vote, and "faithless electors" who go against the popular vote are extremely rare. Had there been a faithless elector in 2000, however, Al Gore might have become president! (See the historical perspective below for more about this.)

I know about the electoral college.

And how I come across on NT is that I DON'T KNOW IT ALL. You suck at point of view. All my opinions on religion, race, the meaning of life is that I DON'T KNOW IT ALL. I argue against people who think they do.

bull - mf'in - @++$ bruh
laugh.gif

And how I come across on NT is that I DON'T KNOW IT ALL. You suck at point of view. All my opinions on religion, race, the meaning of life is that I DON'T KNOW IT ALL. I argue against people who think they do.

bull - mf'in - @++$ bruh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

nerd.gif

jokerburningpyramid.jpg

Do you realize  how far apart  8th cousins are
Yeah, but when your livelihood is built around passing down wealth of nations down throughout long periods of history, you know who everybody is in you family and you know who is entitled to what.

this

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

nerd.gif

jokerburningpyramid.jpg

Do you realize  how far apart  8th cousins are
Yeah, but when your livelihood is built around passing down wealth of nations down throughout long periods of history, you know who everybody is in you family and you know who is entitled to what.

this

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Some main points that stuck from reading his autobiography was how he proclaimed christianity was the slave master's religion and blacks have no business practicing Christianity which I agree with.
Man it seems that we either don't care to acknowledge that or we don't know or think about it. I ask people this all the time and nobody can seem to give me an answer. Whatever the slave master did to get us to believe in it, he did a GREAT job. A GREAT job. We are terrified to even question the legitimacy of Christianity.

Religion has been f'ing ppl over forever! the salvation army participated in the colonization of Africa.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Some main points that stuck from reading his autobiography was how he proclaimed christianity was the slave master's religion and blacks have no business practicing Christianity which I agree with.
Man it seems that we either don't care to acknowledge that or we don't know or think about it. I ask people this all the time and nobody can seem to give me an answer. Whatever the slave master did to get us to believe in it, he did a GREAT job. A GREAT job. We are terrified to even question the legitimacy of Christianity.

Religion has been f'ing ppl over forever! the salvation army participated in the colonization of Africa.

bull - mf'in - @++$ bruh
laugh.gif

Religion says: There IS a God
Atheism says: There isn't a God
I say: I don't know, and there's no way of me knowing but I'll continue to contemplate it.

Out of these three wouldn't I be the the "doesn't-know it all"

My main issues with religion have very little to do with whether or not dude exists.
ohwell.gif

If someone started a Church dedicated to Mickey Mouse, as long as it wasn't politicized and didn't cause any harm I would leave them alone.

bull - mf'in - @++$ bruh
laugh.gif

I say: I don't know, and there's no way of me knowing but I'll continue to contemplate it.

My main issues with religion have very little to do with whether or not dude exists.
ohwell.gif

If someone started a Church dedicated to Mickey Mouse, as long as it wasn't politicized and didn't cause any harm I would leave them alone.

bull - mf'in - @++$ bruh
laugh.gif

aiight you got it champ... back to malcolm x

bull - mf'in - @++$ bruh
laugh.gif

aiight you got it champ... back to malcolm x

What was the conspiracy behind Bill Clinton being elected? Was Bill Clinton a puppet as well?
nerd.gif

Don't get me wrong I know the wealthy run this country/the world and there is a constant struggle for closing the wealth gap....but I believe SOME politicians have made the effort and have  noble cause.

What was the conspiracy behind Bill Clinton being elected? Was Bill Clinton a puppet as well?
nerd.gif

Don't get me wrong I know the wealthy run this country/the world and there is a constant struggle for closing the wealth gap....but I believe SOME politicians have made the effort and have  noble cause.

Malcom X i one of the most influential Americans of all-time. I often wonder how the USA would be if he was still alive.

Malcom X i one of the most influential Americans of all-time. I often wonder how the USA would be if he was still alive.

5:00 to 5:48 of this video

I think he's right but I don't really see how race plays into it. If you want to see everything with race, go ahead. It's a different time now. There is an illusion of choice considering power and the ruling class but I don't see any mirage regarding the social progress this country has made. We still pick the President. The idea that it matters is an entirely different discussion.

I think he's right but I don't really see how race plays into it. If you want to see everything with race, go ahead. It's a different time now. There is an illusion of choice considering power and the ruling class but I don't see any mirage regarding the social progress this country has made. We still pick the President. The idea that it matters is an entirely different discussion.

bijald0331 wrote:

Thank you

bijald0331 wrote:

Thank you

great thread up until mr. not comfortable in my own skin attempted to derail it. NT thoroughly surprised me with this one.

great thread up until mr. not comfortable in my own skin attempted to derail it. NT thoroughly surprised me with this one.

nerd.gif

jokerburningpyramid.jpg

nerd.gif

I didn't say that. It's just when you look at a media outlet, (TV, RADIO) you recognize figure heads and archetypes who represent ideals. Like how one cheers for the character they can relate too in a movie.  These are the people (MLK, Obama, Malcom X) that represent characters and that's how politics work. They give you the character that you can look at and believe without even knowing who the person really is. And when you see a black woman and a black man now residing in the white house, it is a message to the world on what time it is in "his"story. The president is not the king of America. He is the ceo of the corporation and the board of directors control all the decisions basically like any other corporation. 
And it's not because he is related to a white family. It's because he's related to the nazi lineage regime that's what I'm saying and all throughout history it has been characters from the same few families acting out roles carrying on their own agenda. We are pretty familiar with nazism on the surface from our education system that force fed us the history of the holocaust and the nazi army. Little is touched on until recently in movies about the social experimentation, manipulation of politics and gov't etc.(Shutter Island type movies). This idea of a country and where it's heading is just another aspect of  the agenda. 

Back
Top Bottom