Malcolm X thread.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

So according to the sentiments expressed in this thread by certain black NTers, Is Obama a bad thing for black people? Would black people prefer if Obama (who has been compared to MLK as an Uncle Tom and puppet) had never been elected?

Is Obama the puppet of the white man and a conspiracy to suppress the black race?
nerd.gif

Word to that Immortal Technique song.
It's all about the image projected. Oba,a is related to Bush and Cheney. It's just time for them to show  black manblack woman image in the whitehouse. 
jokerburningpyramid.jpg

"It's about sending a message."

Originally Posted by torgriffith

So according to the sentiments expressed in this thread by certain black NTers, Is Obama a bad thing for black people? Would black people prefer if Obama (who has been compared to MLK as an Uncle Tom and puppet) had never been elected?

Is Obama the puppet of the white man and a conspiracy to suppress the black race?
nerd.gif

It's all about the image projected. Oba,a is related to Bush and Cheney. It's just time for them to show  black manblack woman image in the whitehouse. 
jokerburningpyramid.jpg

Do you realize  how far apart  8th cousins are

nerd.gif

jokerburningpyramid.jpg

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

nerd.gif

jokerburningpyramid.jpg

Yeah, but when your livelihood is built around passing down wealth of nations down throughout long periods of history, you know who everybody is in you family and you know who is entitled to what.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

nerd.gif

jokerburningpyramid.jpg

Yeah, but when your livelihood is built around passing down wealth of nations down throughout long periods of history, you know who everybody is in you family and you know who is entitled to what.

nerd.gif

jokerburningpyramid.jpg

cosign....
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

jokerburningpyramid.jpg

cosign....
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

jokerburningpyramid.jpg

So you didn't answer my question, so because of "pride" and "sending" a message....would you rather NOT have had MLK or Obama exist? And be honest would this extremely pro-black, separatist, militant black President have won?
nerd.gif
And don't a lot of black people in this country have a distant white relative? I'm playing Devil's Advocate here, but doesn't Malcom X himself have a few drops of white blood. Dude looks whiter than Obama or is he just real "light skinned".

So Obama didn't win because he was voted for, he won cause SOMEONE (Who you still haven't defined or pointed out) wanted to see a Black Man or Black Woman in the white house?

Now this someone, if they have a grand master plan to hurt the black race.....how the hell did this help?

I want you to think deeply about what I'm asking before you answer. I really want to know.

nerd.gif

jokerburningpyramid.jpg

So you didn't answer my question, so because of "pride" and "sending" a message....would you rather NOT have had MLK or Obama exist? And be honest would this extremely pro-black, separatist, militant black President have won?
nerd.gif
And don't a lot of black people in this country have a distant white relative? I'm playing Devil's Advocate here, but doesn't Malcom X himself have a few drops of white blood. Dude looks whiter than Obama or is he just real "light skinned".

So Obama didn't win because he was voted for, he won cause SOMEONE (Who you still haven't defined or pointed out) wanted to see a Black Man or Black Woman in the white house?

Now this someone, if they have a grand master plan to hurt the black race.....how the hell did this help?

I want you to think deeply about what I'm asking before you answer. I really want to know.

nerd.gif

jokerburningpyramid.jpg

nerd.gif

do you really believe us citizens have a choice in the matter when it comes to who becomes president? I don't think obama's "master plan" is to hurt the black race...nowadays I believe it's less about race and more about the haves vs. havenots. Obama is just a new hue to the same face that has always been in power.

nerd.gif

jokerburningpyramid.jpg

nerd.gif

do you really believe us citizens have a choice in the matter when it comes to who becomes president? I don't think obama's "master plan" is to hurt the black race...nowadays I believe it's less about race and more about the haves vs. havenots. Obama is just a new hue to the same face that has always been in power.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

nerd.gif

jokerburningpyramid.jpg

nerd.gif

precisely

laugh.gif
at this cat anton thinking that votes matter lol. wise up jo, bush didn't win the popular vote for his second term. whoever becomes president is up to the electoral college. he probably already knew that and is gonna pull something out of his tail to discredit what i'm saying...

and also, later in his life, after his trip to Mecca, Malcolm X actually embraced white people...

wholetime, anton i respect you... i just hate how you comes across most of the time (condescending and thinking he knows it all)

Originally Posted by 18th letter

nerd.gif

jokerburningpyramid.jpg

nerd.gif

precisely

laugh.gif
at this cat anton thinking that votes matter lol. wise up jo, bush didn't win the popular vote for his second term. whoever becomes president is up to the electoral college. he probably already knew that and is gonna pull something out of his tail to discredit what i'm saying...

and also, later in his life, after his trip to Mecca, Malcolm X actually embraced white people...

wholetime, anton i respect you... i just hate how you comes across most of the time (condescending and thinking he knows it all)

Back
Top Bottom