LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

^ I completely agree. Kate, on the island = ehhh. Kate, in real life =
pimp.gif

Nothing major, but heres the "FINAL SEASON" poster officially released by ABC. Notice the heiro's in the final season font. Nice touch as usual.Trailers should start dropping soon.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice
pimp.gif

with house and fringe coming back, football is back, then college bball .. things should seemingly go by faster.

laugh.gif
Yeah we touched on that a while back when the poster premiered atComicCon. I forgot not everyone scopes LOST on the daily like myself.
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

Like James said, with stuff back on TV and the weeks flying by now the time should get here a lot quicker. I dunno if that's a good or bad thing though.
frown.gif

^^I knew I'd saw it somewhere. I couldn't remember if it was here or another place though. I should have known it was here though
wink.gif

YOU KNOW.
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the season to return so you get out of Chiefs mode.
sick.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

This post will NEVER die.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think I see almost everyone in that poster except Walt. Dont know if I like that. Locke with his back turned
pimp.gif
...He's a G

damn I be catchin the old episodes on sci fi at like 1 am, i cannot wait for this to start back up... ima be sad when its over tho, and they better give it afreaking ending

best show ever, i remember back in may i was like damn its gonna be forever till next season, now not so far away

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

I think I see almost everyone in that poster except Walt. Dont know if I like that. Locke with his back turned
pimp.gif
...He's a G

Good point! I've never actually gone through the entire character list on the poster, but now that you mention it Walt DEF isn't there. Good eye.Wonder what that means though...

Yura, all we know now is that the season starts in January. No EXACT date yet but generally towards the end of the month.

Originally Posted by rodster831

I think I'm gonna watch the while series over again just to refresh myself.
You'll notice a lot of stuff the second time around. And everything makes much more sense.

Also, Walt not being in the poster, is pretty interesting..... I guess the writers may have actually phased him out when Locke didn't ask him to come back.But, I still say they had something very important planned for him at the beginning, but I guess something changed.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by rodster831

I think I'm gonna watch the while series over again just to refresh myself.
You'll notice a lot of stuff the second time around. And everything makes much more sense.

Also, Walt not being in the poster, is pretty interesting..... I guess the writers may have actually phased him out when Locke didn't ask him to come back. But, I still say they had something very important planned for him at the beginning, but I guess something changed.
I used to think that way but I don't anymore. I believe we'll see Walt's story explained a little bit more. HOPEFULLY. I'd feelpretty let down if we didn't. With all the actors saying that the fans will be very happy with the way the story unfolds i'm pretty sure that's oneof the subjects that will get touched.

Seriously dudes, no lie. DON'T READ ANY SPOILERS. I'm done. I just got home from work and was like "hmm, maybe theres some cool new LOST news orsomething" and I read some stuff I REGRET SO BADLY. OMFG OMFOGIMDFOGMOWNEF:OSNDC

DONT DO IT. EVER. IM DONE WITH SPOILERS FOR GOOD

I want the show back now.. .. but after football season is over I'm going to need something else to watch.. so I'm OK with it not starting til 2010
smile.gif

Inbox still empty
smh.gif
Where are these spoilers? I don't mind being spoiled AT ALL. Gives me something to look forward too.

EDIT

Just read some spoilers
laugh.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Our boy did it NT. Michael Emerson won the Emmy for best supporting actor for his portrayal of Benjamin Linus. Looooooong overdue if you ask me.
smokin.gif

z3lsy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom