LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

I just re-watched the entire series over the past 3 weeks. Its crazy how things seems once you know where the story leads.

SWO I never reazlied how annoying your avatar was until I just started at it for 20 seconds.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm on episode 13 right now and I think a lot of people are in between seasons and stuff. If people wanna get a formal rewatch its whatever...

Wow can't believe i'm seeing this post right now since the new seasons a long ways from now. Good to hear that Eko might reprise his role, woulddefinitely set the season over the top like every other season.

I've been doing the SyFy re-watch. And I really wouldn't be at all surprised if "black shirt guy" (or even Jacob for that matter) was somehowusing Locke in some way from the very beginning.

And if someone gave me S6 on DVD. I would watch them all in one sitting. Wouldn't think twice about it.

Lol just started watching the first season.. i forgot how good the pilot episode was .. it kept showing Vincent so i wonder if the dog is going to have a majorrole in the story line towards the end.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Lol just started watching the first season.. i forgot how good the pilot episode was .. it kept showing Vincent so i wonder if the dog is going to have a major role in the story line towards the end.
Maybe Vincent is the key to everything. Like the cat in Men in Black.
eek.gif
eek.gif

If Vincent turned out to the key to it all I'd be dissapointed like sheit.

But, hey, it's September! Only a couple more months!
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Just wanted to point out that the second season of J.J. Abrams' other show, "Fringe" starts this month, you can catch the first season on HULUand a few other sites... It's no LOST, but it's a good show with a few familiar faces, y'all should definitely watch it if you're notalready...

And please stop bumping this damn thread! I die a little bit when I think about how long I have to wait, and reading about it doesn't help!

Stay LOST my friends
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

And please stop bumping this damn thread! I die a little bit when I think about how long I have to wait, and reading about it doesn't help!

Stay LOST my friends
pimp.gif

OFT
laugh.gif

First off, sorry for contributing to your early demise Arsenal but I had to bump.

So my Lost bretheren, since LOST is ending, should we take the effort to get invested in Flash Forward? I think it's going to take the place of LOST forme. It looks like it's going to be epic.

Plot:
A mysterious global event causes everyone to simultaneously experience, for two minutes and seventeen seconds, his or her life six months in the future. Whenit is over, many are dead in accidents involving vehicles, aircraft, and any other device needing human control. Everyone who survived is left wondering ifwhat they saw will actually happen.

A Los Angeles FBI agent named Mark Benford (Joseph Fiennes) tries to figure out what exactly happened and why it happened. Along with his team, he creates adatabase of people's flash forwards from around the world called the Mosaic Collective (for which a website has been launched). Apart from the variouscatastrophic visions, people also see themselves relapsing into various former vices, such as Benford seeing himself drinking again, and his wife Olivia has avision of herself with another man

Cast:
The official cast list for the show, as of July 28, 2009, is:[10]

Joseph Fiennes as Mark Benford
John Cho as Demetri Noh
Jack Davenport as Lloyd Simcoe
Zachary Knighton as Bryce Varley
Peyton List as Nicole
Dominic Monaghan as Simon <--Charlie Sighting!
Brían F. O'Byrne as Aaron Stark
Gabrielle Union as Zoey
Courtney B. Vance as Stan Wedeck
Sonya Walger as Olivia Benford
Christine Woods as Janis Hawk
Adam Tsekhman as Vlad Petrov
Seth MacFarlane and Alex Kingston have been cast in recurring roles

mjs- looks like that could be a pretty good show. I hate the fact that in less than a year Lost will have no new episodes
eyes.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

arsnal- Fringe is the only other show on tv I have to watch when it originally airs. For those who haven't watched it, I would suggest you give it a look.It's kinda like X-files. Last year started off good, then got somewhat boring to me (I think because they wasn't answering any questions), then it gotreally good. The finale was GREAT. Set it up for what should be a very good S2.

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Stay LOST my friends
pimp.gif

OFT
laugh.gif
It's the only thing that helps me.
embarassed.gif

Also, Flash Forward is about the only new show of this season that i'm looking forward too. Seems like you said, "epic'. I hope it doesn'tturn out to be an incredible show and doesn't make it due to ratings or whatever else they can come up with. I'm definitely going to give it a shot.

AND YES, in less than a year LOST WILL BE OVER. FOREVER.
alien.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
I'm about to go watch TTLG or The Constant to cheer me up.
pimp.gif

Flash Forward is on my instant cancel list...it looks interesting though...

I know I'm buggin because I was thinking of getting the Lost numbers tatted on my wrist...Lost please hurry and come before I make a dumb choice.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Flash Forward is on my instant cancel list...it looks interesting though...

I know I'm buggin because I was thinking of getting the Lost numbers tatted on my wrist...Lost please hurry and come before I make a dumb choice.
I mean I was debating a DHARMA logo so I feel your pain.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

flash forward got a pricey looking cast. Must be good if they put that much money into it.
ABC always drops money on their new shows it seems like. Moreso than any other network.

Just saw episode 17 - "In Translation" from Season 1 airing on TV again

the one where Jin beats up that dude for Mr Paik and comes home all bloody
and Walt sabotages the raft by burning it
wow, what a great ##@!+$% episode!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Jin is that dude for real
pimp.gif

They're marketing Flash Forward in a very similar way to Lost. Prior to the LOST premiere, they showed clips of the plane crash that had everybody hooked.That's why it did monster numbers during the first season. Like the LOST clips, the visions of a smoldering city skyline 6 months in the future has mehooked already.

gottagitdemjs not only is it crazy that your a die hard lost fan but now your reppin my chiefs to the fullest! I am and will always be one of the biggestChiefs fans ever, ive been lovin the chiefs since 1993, i drive to K.C. from detroit just to watch them, pay the usual $250 a year for NFL sunday ticket since2001 when we got Trent Green, Priest Holmes and d i c k vermeil. Sorry to get off topic i know this is a lost thread just weird seeing another chiefs fanscause outside kc their isnt too many of us. Anyways i heard this song somewhere and it just brought back so many memories, i was like *!* is goingthe first time i watched this scene.

Lol....I had this song on my Ipod by the end of the night that episode aired. It's pretty catchy lol.

And co-sign on the Chiefs. The last few years have been rough, and I'm not sure this one is going to be a whole lot better if we don't get aserviceable O-line. I try to get to two games per year. Luckily I can get tickets for $40 a piece through the company I work for. The only reason I'llprobably go this year is to see the Arrowhead renovations.

BTW....here's the one that started it all.

Back
Top Bottom