LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

IT's crazy and funny but even though I got S1-S5 on my comp any time LOST comes on tv I watch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Most of the characters in the videos were good guys. No need for him to be in the video.

They showed ethan and tom, I think mikhial had just as big of an impact a those two did.

I don't think he's dead. I definitely don't think we're done with him. I think a lot of people don't really think about him because hehasn't made much of an impact lately in the story. I wish it was March right now. That way we would be in the middle of the season AND march madness wouldbe back.
laugh.gif

Man, I forgot how messed up his eye is
sick.gif

Nice find on them spoilers Crazy, even after I said I wasn't reading them this season.
laugh.gif

Yall know Mikhail w as on some other shhh. Dude is probably an island zombie or one of them universal soldiers.

My whole thing is if he's alive Charlie should be too. Lets ignore the stupidity of Charlie's death(I mean why did he lock the door? why not run out,he had time. Instead he chose to close it and right a message on his hand
laugh.gif
).

Mikhail was right outside, Charlie was in. The explosion blew a huge opening in the room and his body just floated away. Too suspicious. Wasn't surprisedwhen he had that message on his hand saying "Am I still alive?"

If Mikhail is alive you know he's hiding from Locke
laugh.gif

Charlie definitely could of done something else, but oh well. It's the drama that matters with that scene anyways.

IMO, Season 6 will either be the BEST or the WORST. From everything i've been hearing and that's been speculated, I think it will be the best.

It would be so dope so see a scene from season 1 re-done and it show how it wasn't really Locke at all and how it was "Esau" or whatever youpeeps call him these days.
pimp.gif

Might have not been Locke. Watching the re-runs on SyFy, the end of the 3rd episode (Tabula Rasa), they showed Locke while playing some crazy music and he hada mean looking scowl. Go to about the 3:50 mark.

Damn it REALLY does seem that way doesn't it? I'm def hoping that's the direction they go with.

THAT'S WHY THIS SHOW IS SO DAMN GOOD. There's seriously so much you can speculate about. It's nonstop.

I just realized that there's really no characters on this show that I dislike. The only one would maybe be Rousseau. Her backstory is pretty cool but thatactress just gets on my nerves. Her dirty !%! hair is terrible.
laugh.gif

I thought I would of been out of LOST mode during this offseason but i'm not at all. I'm just gassed waiting.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The next episode after Tabula Rasa is when Locke encounters the smoke monster for the first time in the woods......

And I agree younger Rousseau is def straight. The older one does slightly get on my nerves for some reason.

Plus, what was up with the sexual type tension between Michael and Sun? Something was going on or was supposed to go on there.

I'm in almost full Lost mode right now for some reason, it's probably all the re-runs on the different stations or nothing else being on TV. So, pardonthe rambling. And I can't stand that we still have 5 months!!!!

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

The next episode after Tabula Rasa is when Locke encounters the smoke monster for the first time in the woods......

And I agree younger Rousseau is def straight. The older one does slightly get on my nerves for some reason.

Plus, what was up with the sexual type tension between Michael and Sun? Something was going on or was supposed to go on there.

I'm in almost full Lost mode right now for some reason, it's probably all the re-runs on the different stations or nothing else being on TV. So, pardon the rambling. And I can't stand that we still have 5 months!!!!
Watching Season 1 feels totally different knowing what we know now. Watching White Rabbit and all the stuff Locke would say/do still doesn'tmake sense but seems like he has been up to something.

Boone was the man. Hope he makes his appearance in season 6 somehow.

I would love for Locke to have been somehow altered from the very beginning, but I'm not sure how that would work or how they would explain it.

I felt that not-Locke in the last half of the season cheated us out of a character, but if Locke was somehow possessed from the very beginning (maybe bysomething else), it wouldn't invalidate five seasons of character development as much.

Yeah, when Locke was first trying to catch a boar he was ran over by it and was slightly paralyzed again for a moment. Then he encounters the smoke monster,after that he comes back to camp with the boar. Maybe Smokie taught or showed him something. I think I remember him saying something later along the lines ofwhat he saw was beautiful or something. I'm going to watch Locke in the next few episodes VERY carefully.

Remember that Locke also predicted that it'll rain in a minute to Boone, he convinced Boone to move on/let go, taught Walt to see the target in his mindduring the knife-throwing training, and some other stuff that I already forgot...I am also re-watching the past season...just finished the episode where Sunadmitted he speaks and understands english.

I just finished watching season one. it seems like locke lost the luster he had once the smoke monster tried to grab him down the whole and jack threw thedynamite. Locke told jack he would be ok, obviously he knew something.

Just watched the episode White Rabbit and Locke def changed after he seen Smokie. He just happened to be in the spot to rescue Jack from the cliff, gave Jackthe speech about being the leader, telling him the Island is special, and I guess it was him who made the noise that led Jack to find the caves with water andhis Dad's empty coffin.....

livewyre- I'll def keep an eye out on how Locke reacts after he almost got pulled down by Smokie.

Anybody think we are done with Cesar? Seemed like he was going to have more to do with the story than just get popped by Ben.

Back
Top Bottom