LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

All my friends refuse to get into Lost for some reason. I think when I try to explain what the show is about, it doesn't make much sense.
Same with me. When I get on them for watchin them horrible reality shows on VH1, most of them reply "And you're sayin LOST is a good show?"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I got 3 people hooked on lost. One of my buddies still has my Season 4 tho and got through like 3 episodes and hasn't touched it since.. but got up to thatpoint pretty quickly.

My girl got me hooked on Lost... just started watching this year.

I kind of want a new girl who has never watched Lost so I can watch it all the way with her and see her reaction...
roll.gif

Is that bad?
roll.gif

Cause let's be honest... I'm not going to watch lost all the way through with a dude

I don't know any chicks who like LOST. It just doesn't seem like a chick show IMO. I guess the love stories keep them interested but i'm finewatching it by my damn self every week.
laugh.gif

Ha ha I did get a girl from work into the show, my mom and sister love it too.

And yeah.. my girl doesn't seem like the type to like it.. but she is who introduced me to it.

I've started my re-watch and I've noticed that locke's swag after his first encounter with the smoke monster, is right on par with how he actedwhen he ( or whatever it is) came back to the island.

Here's a question:

What supplemental LOST videos so that I can better understand/experience the show?
nerd.gif

I've only watched the episodes, none of the "secret" videos on the internet/outside of TV.

Oh and retr0sexual, you should def check out Lostpedia.com if you haven't yet. Them dudes got every mention of the numbers recorded, scripts of thewhispers
laugh.gif
, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Also, look out on YouTube for videos posted by THEBOOKOFLAW (I believe) and there's also another one that goes by the name of mrjames or something likethat but I can't give you the actual name right now cause im on a phone.

Oh and retr0sxual, you should def check out Lostpedia.com if you haven't yet. Them dudes got every mention of the numbers recorded, scripts of the whispers
laugh.gif
, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Also, look out on YouTube for videos posted by THEBOOKOFLAW (I believe) and there's also another one that goes by the name of mrjames or something likethat but I can't give you the actual name right now cause im on a phone.

I'm not sure if you guys are suggesting spoiler-type things or not, but that's not what I'm looking for.
laugh.gif

I'm looking for official, informative videos that relate to the DI/history of the island and stuff.

Like, I'm sure ABC released "special" episodes and/or videos that give a better background knowledge of the show.

I'm not really looking for fan-made videos on Youtube that include their theories/predictions about the show.

Again, not sure if those are the types of things that you all are suggesting, just saying.

I've watched every aired episode, so I don't need spoilers anyway.
happy.gif

Hmmmm I don't think I know anyone that watches the show and has kept up. I don't even try to put ppl on anymore, I give them an explanation and if theydon't like it fine. In my mind if you aint watching LOST you take the biggest L in the past 5 years when it comes to TV shows.

Anyway I was watching the Twilight Zone mini marathon today and one rare episode I couldn't remember basically seems like the source of fake Locke in S5.This guy was pronounced dead like in the South 1900s, on the day of his funeral 3 days after his doctor pronounced him dead he hops out the casket, likenothing ever happened. He's slightly different, his girl and fam are uneasy around him. Townsfolk come to the conclusion of some old myth about when youdie evil spirits will posses your body when you're not completely dead.

Had the
pimp.gif
face the whole ep. Not exactly same but I think about LOST when I watch almost anything nowadays
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by livewyre

I've started my re-watch and I've noticed that locke's swag after his first encounter with the smoke monster, is right on par with how he acted when he ( or whatever it is) came back to the island.
I kinda thought that to. Not as much swag, but he def seemed a little different after that.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I kind of want a new girl who has never watched Lost so I can watch it all the way with her and see her reaction...
roll.gif

roll.gif

My wife has tried to watch it with me a few times, but she doesn't get everything that's going on, cause she hasn't watched it from the beginning.And I start to get frustrated trying to explain everything to her. So, I told her she could watch it when I watch it for the second time, NOT on Weds night.

But my kids actually like Lost a little now, they saw the episode where young Ben gets shot and now they ask me when is Lost coming on. They don't get allthe meanings to everything, but they like the action I guess. They even wanted (and got) the Lost game when they seen it at Gamestop a few months ago.

pimp.gif
You're raising your kids well I see.

Summer's coming to an end. Fall shows are starting back up to help pass time. Winter/Christmas will be here before you know it!

THEN WE STILL HAVE ANOTHER MONTH. SMH. I hate the January premieres.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom