LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by SirDilbert2k10

Mysteries of the Universe: The Dharma Initiative is a five-part short-form series that debuts on ABC.com on August 4 in the build up to the sixth and final season of Lost later this year.

The online 'documentary' is set in the early 1980s and attempts to "uncover the truth about the shadowy organisation" through interviews, research and eyewitness accounts.

on that video up there, from digg.com
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So, I'm guessing this is the producers way of explaining Dharma without having to use up time in S6?

And that is a great deal on those blu-rays, but I'm also waiting for all 6 seasons in a (hopefully very) special bundle.

So weird, my friend came back from Egypt and he brought back a statue of some God.

It looked familiar to me so I went around looking and realized I saw it before, on Lost. It's the Taurwet Goddess statue, pretty damn weird coincidence.

He doesn't watch Lost nor know anything about it.

in the episode when Micheal loses Walt the shark that attacks Micheal and sawyer had a dharma initiative logo on its tail
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

in the episode when Micheal loses Walt the shark that attacks Micheal and sawyer had a dharma initiative logo on its tail
laugh.gif

roll.gif

You never knew that?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by sole vintage

laugh.gif

roll.gif

You never knew that?
nope i was looking at the screen like this
2liegcg.jpg
for half an hour. mind blown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I agree. At one point they either had a major plan for Walt or was just tricking the viewers.

1 season literally revolved around getting him back, if they don't address it Series FAIL.

I gotta find this website with all the easter eggs from the first few seasons. There were so freaking many. That's what REALLY got me into the show tobegin with. I was like "damn, they're gonna go this deep into a show? lemme check it out".

SO HAPPY I DID.

I don't know why, but I was expecting a little more info in those Dharma video's. Hopefully, the last 3 shed a little more light.

And Kix, I agree. Walt MUST be explained.

I don't even think i'm going to mess with the Dharma videos yet. I'll probably wait until they're all out.

The Pilot is back on SyFy late nights at 1 AM so if anyone stays up until 3 every night like me and want something to watch late, there you go. It was niceseeing the pilot in HD on my tv for the first time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I don't even think i'm going to mess with the Dharma videos yet. I'll probably wait until they're all out.

The Pilot is back on SyFy late nights at 1 AM so if anyone stays up until 3 every night like me and want something to watch late, there you go. It was nice seeing the pilot in HD on my tv for the first time.
pimp.gif
Dude, I'm on 2 hr sleep this summer
laugh.gif

i've been trying to get a few people on it but they aren't sold. They think it's too late to get on it.

All my friends refuse to get into Lost for some reason. I think when I try to explain what the show is about, it doesn't make much sense.

I got my mother hooked into the show and re-watched the entire series with her. My friends on the other hand don't want to watch it.
It is much more enjoyable watching the entire series with someone who hasn't seen it at all.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

All my friends refuse to get into Lost for some reason. I think when I try to explain what the show is about, it doesn't make much sense.
Same with me. When I get on them for watchin them horrible reality shows on VH1, most of them reply "And you're sayin LOST is a goodshow?"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom