LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

SICK *!+%%$* VIDEO...from Comic Con as well...

So many damn characters have left us. Of course it isn't the end of them, but it's amazing at how many key players have died at some point...

I wonder what new storytelling technique the last season will use
nerd.gif

Sick video. Didn't realize that many characters have died... A lot of love for Charlie
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

I wonder what new storytelling technique the last season will use
nerd.gif

Sick video. Didn't realize that many characters have died... A lot of love for Charlie
pimp.gif
frown.gif
A LOT of love for Charlie...

I've been thinking about what kind of storytelling technique they would use as well. Flashbacks/Flashforwards can't be completely done...

laugh.gif
Yall gotta be stupid and kidding me to believe that those vids haveanything to do with the actual final season.

Did yall forget the Chang comicon vid? That didn't even connect with what actually happened coming to the finale?

Creators is tricking yall with these viral promotions.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

You telling me that poster has nothing to do with it either?

The videos are really cool in general. Especially the one honoring all the dead losties.

It's off season LOST. I don't care if we saw a still of sun's father, it's something to keep us interested.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
Yall gotta be stupid and kidding me to believe that those vids have anything to do with the actual final season.

Did yall forget the Chang comicon vid? That didn't even connect with what actually happened coming to the finale?

Creators is tricking yall with these viral promotions.
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Yeah that video was intended to be, but was canceled and made not"canon".� Why they did this... :[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]1. His wife and baby Miles are heard in the background, before the incident theywere told to get off the island.. even showed a flashback in Season 5 where Miles and his mother were living in California[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]2. Sounds like this has happened AFTER the "Incident" because you seehim in a regretful mode[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]3. Faraday is dead at the time of the Incident, this Comic Con '08 video, hasFaraday behind the camera. This could not have been shot before the Incident (which we believe is the Bomb going off) when Faraday was alive because.. you cansee Chang starting to have trouble with his left hand (that was almost crushed in the Season 5 finale).. that would later be showned to have NO movement (Swanorientation film)[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]- Chang: "This information (about the future, The Purge when Dharma getskilled off) comes from a source that has proven himself to be credible"[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]- Faraday: "None of that matters, it doesn't matter, just get to it.Please."[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]4. Sounds like he might have called Faraday "LaFleur" at the end of thevideo.[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Chang: "LaFleur, what are you doing!?"[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]http://www.youtube.com/v/AdWLYVRiin8&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/AdWLYVRiin8&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/AdWLYVRiin8&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/AdWLYVRiin8&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/AdWLYVRiin8&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/AdWLYVRiin8&hl=en&fs=1& [/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Video was canceled due to obvious changes in the script.. are these videos justpromos with nothing to do with the main story line? Who knows... we'll find out in Season 6[/color]

A friend of mine was at Comi-Con this past week for work. He had an update on facebook of
[h3]"In a green room with ben linus, carlton cuse and damon lindelof from lost rightnow". I doubt he found out anything of significance or anything at all though.
grin.gif

[/h3]

That poster is
eek.gif
. I think 26 characters is everyone who was a series regular at some point, although I can't be sure.

The producers said that there wouldn't be flashbacks/flashforwards or time travel, but a new storytelling technique for the final season. If it's notjust a linear story, my guess is that the show will flash between two alternate realities.

The Hurley, Kate, and Oceanic commercials seem to suggest that there is some sort of alternate reality. As for last year's Chang video never being a partof the season, it served a more general purpose of hinting the time travel elements of the story.

My best guess right now is that the characters will never crash in 2004, because the bomb changes some things in history. But all the characters that matterwill eventually wind up on the island in a different manner, so that the overall result is the same.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

That poster is
eek.gif
. I think 26 characters is everyone who was a series regular at some point, although I can't be sure.

The producers said that there wouldn't be flashbacks/flashforwards or time travel, but a new storytelling technique for the final season. If it's not just a linear story, my guess is that the show will flash between two alternate realities.

The Hurley, Kate, and Oceanic commercials seem to suggest that there is some sort of alternate reality. As for last year's Chang video never being a part of the season, it served a more general purpose of hinting the time travel elements of the story.

My best guess right now is that the characters will never crash in 2004, because the bomb changes some things in history. But all the characters that matter will eventually wind up on the island in a different manner, so that the overall result is the same.
25 is the all of the series regulars who have been on the show and the 26th is apparently Alpert from what i've read on other forums. Alpertis considered a series regular (finally) for the 6th season. I seriously cannot WAIT for this new season. I remember last year when the "You FoundMe" video for season 5 dropped. It was so epic. I'm waiting on something similar to that to really get my blood boiling.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

ohhhhhh sheeeeeeeeiiiiiittttttttt
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

that "final season" poster is sick.

Damn I forgot Michael died.
smh.gif

That vid with all the dead characters was great. Eko, Farraday, Charlotte, Ana Lucia
pimp.gif

Notice Claire wasn't on there ..

Post more stuff from Comic Con if there is any .. thanks

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

SICK *!+%%$* VIDEO...from Comic Con as well...

So many damn characters have left us. Of course it isn't the end of them, but it's amazing at how many key players have died at some point...
smh...teary eyed at work and *#!%..........

gotta get back to this thread and watch the rest at home

just watched the lost but not forgotten video for the third time. So intense. The scenes they picked were perfect.

is there anywhere or anyone who has a better find of that Lost finale poster?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

You telling me that poster has nothing to do with it either?
The vids are cool but I won't go
eek.gif
over them after thispast season.

As far as the poster
laugh.gif
you think everybody who got killed off is gonnareturn for the final season? Didn't Libby and Ana-Lucia get kicked off of Hawaii? and Mr. Eko asked to leave. The poster could just be a poster trying tosum up/pay homage/intensify the anticipation of the last season.

For all we know that poster can consist of silhouettes of the new characters in S5 and more new characters in S6. Jacob could be in that poster
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom