LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Got 5 episodes left on my rewatch of season 2...

I just finished watching the entire series again. Now it's the long wait or I'll have to re-watch it again to fill my void

eek.gif
I need to start rewatching stuff too.
Come over tonight, I'm starting from S1 again. Silver said he'll stop by if Raw stops calling him, and ghost said he's making an appearance later in the night. You should call Tae and see if she'll come too. Homer also said he's bringin' his chick. Gas and Jules won't show up as usual
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

devon will stop by but he'll be high.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Got 5 episodes left on my rewatch of season 2...

I just finished watching the entire series again. Now it's the long wait or I'll have to re-watch it again to fill my void

eek.gif
I need to start rewatching stuff too.
Come over tonight, I'm starting from S1 again. Silver said he'll stop by if Raw stops calling him, and ghost said he's making an appearance later in the night. You should call Tae and see if she'll come too. Homer also said he's bringin' his chick. Gas and Jules won't show up as usual
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

devon will stop by but he'll be high.
smh.gif
at you for not telling me he was coming earlier. You got myguest whitechoco mad shook and hidin' in the restroom, word to Paulo.

How many characters are they bringing back?!?! I had just heard Charlie, Shannon, and the obvious Claire..

And when you said come back... I thought you mean like a regular didn't want to do another season

The producers gave an explanation for Libby. She had a husband, got crazy when he died, gave the boat to Desmond and wound up in the mental hospital.Coincidence that Hurley was there.

It's the best answer we'll ever get, and there's not really any more explanation needed.

The only reason why we're all so fascinated with Libby is because the producers kept saying there was more to her story and we would be extremely satisfiedwhen they explained it.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

The producers gave an explanation for Libby. She had a husband, got crazy when he died, gave the boat to Desmond and wound up in the mental hospital. Coincidence that Hurley was there.

It's the best answer we'll ever get, and there's not really any more explanation needed.

The only reason why we're all so fascinated with Libby is because the producers kept saying there was more to her story and we would be extremely satisfied when they explained it.
But they have yet to show a flashback/answer on her reason for beingin Australia/Boarding Flight 815, which they have shown for other characters that were also on the tail section of the plane. Like how they've shown Eko,Bernard and Ana Lucia.

- Arriba La Maquina!

True, but it wouldn't be an important or significant reason unless they made it into one, and they don't have that chance anymore since they pissed offthe actress. So basically she's just another random background character of the flight, except she got more screen time.

posting again .. finale was epic.

My first time watching it since it premiered and there were definitely a few little slick lines here and there (mainly involving Jacob) that I didn'treally catch first time around.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

posting again .. finale was epic.

My first time watching it since it premiered and there were definitely a few little slick lines here and there (mainly involving Jacob) that I didn't really catch first time around.

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I've only watched it twice but i'm just waiting for the DVD to rewatch it now. I STILL haven't started my official rewatch but that's justbecause so many people been home for summer and its just been lots of stuff going on right now. I can't wait for spoilers/promos to start rolling outsoon...

Speaking of the finale... anyone have a guess as to what Lapidus is a candidatefor?

I think Jacob knew this "loophole" would go down and asked forLlana's help in advance... to do kind of what GuyInBlackShirt has done with Locke's body

Questions for Season 6:

- Of course, what is Lapidus a candidate for?
- What is GuyInBlackShirt's name? Why does he want Jacob dead?
- How did the "Black Rock" end up getting inside the jungle andwhy?
- Was the "incident" of 1977 THE incident mentioned in the 1980'sDharma videos? Miles brought up a good point when he asked if what they are about to due ends up being the incident talked about in the future...
- Was the guy shown in "Jacob's Cabin", just an error on the partof the producers (when you can see the head of a guy on the rocking chair) or is that someone else? GuyInBlackShirt imprisoned by Jacob (the ring of Ashsurrounding the house was seen opened up in the last ep.. then comes GuyInBlackShirt all of a sudden...)? Random guy who's face was not suppose to be seenlike it was?
- What happened to the statue?

I'm a LOST-addict and wasn't arround to discuss all this while it wasgoing down...

- Arriba La Maquina!

I love this show. I started Season 1 right before summer started and then I finished Season 5 a few weeks ago
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now I don't even know what to do lol. I don't want to wait til 2010

I'm somewhat interested in Claire's fortune teller, since he was linked with her and ecko. It's also crazy how in season 1 when Jack startedhitting his dads coffin there was no one inside. I was
eek.gif
but hedidn't seem surprised for some reason.

[h2]Monaghan & Lilly Engaged?[/h2]
24 July 2009 11:56 AM, PDT
MV5BMjE1MjYwMDEwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjYwMzgyMQ@@._V1._SY90_.jpg

Former Lost co-stars DominicMonaghan and Evangeline Lilly are preparing to walk down the aisle, two years aftercalling off their first engagement, according to reports.

The couple initially split and ended their plans to wed in 2007 after meeting on the set of the hit TV show three years before.

They rekindled their romance in 2008 and they are now so serious about taking their relationship to the next level, they've even sought out the approvalof Monaghan's parents.

A source tells the National Enquirer, "Dominic and Evangeline have decided that now is the time to make it official.

"They've been through break-ups and make-ups and feel that their love has stood the test of time. But it was very important for Dominic to let hisparents know what their intentions were.

"They never stopped loving each other (after their split). They decided to take a break, but it was really hard on them both."

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

[h2]Monaghan & Lilly Engaged?[/h2]
24 July 2009 11:56 AM, PDT
MV5BMjE1MjYwMDEwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjYwMzgyMQ@@._V1._SY90_.jpg

Former Lost co-stars Dominic Monaghan and Evangeline Lilly are preparing to walk down the aisle, two years after calling off their first engagement, according to reports.

The couple initially split and ended their plans to wed in 2007 after meeting on the set of the hit TV show three years before.

They rekindled their romance in 2008 and they are now so serious about taking their relationship to the next level, they've even sought out the approval of Monaghan's parents.

A source tells the National Enquirer, "Dominic and Evangeline have decided that now is the time to make it official.

"They've been through break-ups and make-ups and feel that their love has stood the test of time. But it was very important for Dominic to let his parents know what their intentions were.

"They never stopped loving each other (after their split). They decided to take a break, but it was really hard on them both."
^^^^
roll.gif
Your AVY is
laugh.gif
eek.gif
. That dude haha I was like "Damn he look familar than a.....oh!
laugh.gif
"

Just finished season 5 and it was epic. Jacob was cool as hell.

I feel like the more time passes, and the more we wait for season 6...the more i forget about what happened in the previous seasons and i dont like it

Comic-Con
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
Live: 'Lost' panel at Comic-Con
Saturday, July 25 2009, 1:36pm EDT
By Neil Wilkes, Editor
10.34am: I'm sitting in Hall H, the largest room at the San Diego Convention Center, patiently waiting for the most anticipated panel of Comic-Con 2009: Lost.

10.38am: People have been queueing overnight to get in here and when I arrived a short while ago, the queue was among the biggest I've ever seen. A combination of being press and having an adorably charming British accent helped me avoid all that unpleasant waiting.

10.39am: Upon arrival we were given white posters bearing the Lost logo (in black) and the text "The final season, 2010".

10.41am: We were also given leaflets advertising something called the "Lost University". The leaflet says that enrollment to LJ "starts soon!" and asks readers: "Are you up to the challenge?" It mentions a URL, lostuniversity.org and adds: "Prepare now for the final season."

10.54am: Just blagged use of a socket in the technical area to give more juice for my laptop (the British charm comes out again). Around five minutes to fo now.

10.55am: There appear to be eight seats up on stage. We know for definite that exec producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof will occupy two of them.

10.56am: A press officer from Sky1 has just tweeted: "In the #Lost panel green room.. In complete heaven but can't say why just yet.." Who are the guest stars, I wonder? Dominic Monaghan perhaps?

10.58am: People are still streaming in from the back of the hall but we must surely be close to full capacity by now. 2 minutes...

11.01am: A slow hand clap has started in the Hall... lots of whooping and cheers.

11.02am: My laptop informs me that it has one hour and two minutes of juice left. If I suddenly go quiet right before the big finale, you'll know why. Damn you Dell, etc.

11.04am: Eddie, the director of programming at Comic-Con, takes to the stage and welcomes everyone to the Hall before warning everyone not to film the footage being shown today and sticking it up on YouTube. Yadda yadda, bring on the Lost.

11.06am: Huge cheers as the lights dim and 'Lost' appears on the screen.

11.07am: A video advert for Lost University appears on screen. "We are the cutting edge of tomorrow," says the voiceover, advising viewers to log on to the website.

11.09am: Another video now, which begins with a message saying that this is an excerpt from a short-lived TV series from the 1980s that might be of interest to Lost fans. "They look like us, they talk like us, they walk among us yet they are not us," says the voiceover. The Dharma logo appears. The voiceover describes Dharma as a "clandestine organisation" and questions its purpose. "Why do they exist and what are they here for?"

11.10am: Another video featuring clips from the season five finale.

11.11am: Damon and Carlton come on stage to the sound of Europe's 'The Final Countdown'. The pair begin by saying how greatful they are for everything Comic-Con has done for Lost in the last few years.

11.13am: A series of Lost parody clips (the kind you might find on YouTube) play out on the screen.

11.16am: Darlton say they have the final scene of Lost written down and with them. Carlton pulls his page from his sock. They put the pages in a locked box and send it off to an undisclosed location. Damon says that on the night of the finale, they will go on Jimmy Kimmel Live and read the script, to prove they're not making things up as they go along.

11.19am: Question time: "What are the similarities to season one in season six?" Damon says: "On the surface of it, there's a good chance you'll be seeing many of the characters you haven't seen [for a while]. It's really our goal for you to watch the final season of the show and not know what we're going to do next."

11.21am: Question now from someone who appears to be a celebrity, although I'm not sure who. He says he's devoted the last six months of his life to creating Lost-inspired art. It's a painting of the boys posing alongside a polar bear.

11.23am: A woman now who says she is a Faraday fangirl and wonders if he'll be happily married with kids next season. "Faraday is kinda dead, so if you like zombie weddings, then maybe," says Carlton. He then confirms: "Faraday will be on the show though, yes."

11.25am: A man asks if there will be any pre-2004 flashbacks in the final season. Carlton says: "We're doing something different in season six. The time travel season is over, the flashforward season is over, but season six is something different."

11.27am: The winning entrant of a competition to create a Lost opening sequence is played, then followed by a couple messages from "sponsors".

11.28am: ... the first of which is an advert for Oceanic. It claims: "Oceanic Airlines, in the air since 1979. Thirty years with a perfect safety record."

11.29am: Next is an advert for Mr. Cluck's chicken shack, starring Hurley! Then an America's Most Wanted segment asking viewers to help find a dangerous killer - Kate Austen.

11.32am: Next question comes from Jorge Garcia (Hurley). He says that he hopes that the Losties haven't succeeded in changing events of the past because that would mean the last five seasons have been pointless. "Trust us," say Darlton. Jorge replies: "Yeah but the last time I trusted you guys, you said Nikki and Paolo were going to be awesome!"

11.34am: Michael Emerson (Linus) appears next to Jorge and starts mocking him and his acting abilities. "Yall wanna know the real reason Michael's upset?" Jorge asks the audience. "Michael here originally wanted to play Hurley, but the part was already cast."

11.36am: Michael retorts: "I think that everyone understands that I was originally cast in a guest spot but then became a series regular. A part that was written especially for me."

11.37am: A video of Michael Emerson auditioning for the part of Hurley is shown. He's dressed in an oversized black T-shirt and wearing a black bandana. Much amusement as he recreates some classic Hurley scenes.

11.39am: Michael and Jorge have now joined Darlton up on stage. A woman from the audience asks about a Richard Alpert flashback and if it will coincide with arrival of Black Rock. "You will be seeing a lot of Richard and I think we would be completely remiss if we didn't give you Richard's flashback before the end," says Carlton. Damon adds that Alpert's flashback will be "very involved".

11.40am: A guy asks about the fate of Juliet. Damon says: "Elizabeth Mitchell will be in Lost in the final season."

11.44am: Footage of Nestor Carbonelli (Richard Alpert) supposedly backstage, sitting in front of a makeup mirror and applying mascara, before complaining then attacking the camera. On queue, Nestor comes out on stage.

11.46am: "What, how or who made the food drop in season two?" asks someone. "That could be something we address in the final season," says Damon.

11.48am: A man asks how big a part Dharma will play this year. "Not as big a role," says Carlton. "We are kind of moving on to some other stuff this year." Damon adds that more will be revealed about Dharma on the DVD.

11.50am: Someone asks if Jacob has ever appeared to any other Losties before the season five finale, then demands a yes or no answer. "No," is the answer.

11.52am: Damon says there is one more special guest then a film rolls. It's clips of Sawyer (Josh Holloway)! Much whooping from the audience.

11.53am: Josh joins the gang on stage. Darlton ask if there are any questions, and Josh pipes up. He then tazers Damon, before taking the key to the locked box from around his neck.

11.54am: Josh then coerces Carlton into unlocking the box. He then takes the script. "Alright yall, finally," he tells the audience then pauses.

11.55am: "Oh my god, you don't know how to read, do you?" asks Michael then takes the script from Josh, who protests: "I left my glasses on the island!"

11.56am: Michael reads a scene between Sylar and Parkman at a collapsed circus tent. "What the %!%$ is this?!?" says Michael. Much laughter.

11.58am: Clip reel of the fallen Losties. In order: Gary Troup, Captain Seth Norris, Dr. Leslie Atrz, Neil "Frogurt", Roger Linus, Tom Friendly, Ethan Rom, Ana Lucia Cortez, Elizabeth "Libby" Smith, Nikki & Paolo, Karl Martin, Danielle Rousseau, Alex Rousseau, Shannon Rutherford, Boone Carlyle, Charlotte Lewis, Mr. Eko, Michael Dawson, Daniel Faraday, Charlie Pace.

12.01pm: Very extended clips of Charlie's time on Lost. Applause and cheering. It ends with the caption: "You are Lost, but not forgotten."

12.03pm: Clip ends, Dominic appears on stage to hysterical cheering. "That's all folks," say Darlton and it's a wrap. What do you think this means? Is Charlie coming back to Lost? Add your comments to this entry below! I'll hopefully be back in a few hours with the Heroes panel.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Other News from Comic Con:[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]- Charlie = Confirmed for Season 6.[/color] ****** Update: Same say still unsure
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]- "Has Jacob appeared to the lost castaways as an image other thanhimself?" = No[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]- According to Damon and Carlton the seasons for time traveling and flashbacksare already done, something new for Season 6.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Did they succeed in changing the future?... here are a few clips:[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]- Hurley seems to have made it back safely from Australia and is advertising anAustralian themed Mr. Cluck's chicken restaurant + Talks about his luck... and Oceanic Airlines commercial at the end....:[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]- Kate featured in America's Most Wanted... Remember who she killed beforegoing on the run?...[/color]
http://www.youtube.com/v/BMT-unH8-qI&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/BMT-unH8-qI&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/BMT-unH8-qI&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/BMT-unH8-qI&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/GQXuiCge-wI&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/GQXuiCge-wI&hl=en&fs=1&

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]- Arriba La Maquina![/color]

eek.gif

s6poster.jpg

That's all of the main characters, dead and alive, with Locke in the middle with his back facing the camera.

I honestly hope everything wasn't reset, but maybe they'll be two versions of the losties, those in the real world living their lives, and those who have been transported back to 2007 on the island.

Back
Top Bottom