LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Also, just thought of something that hasn't been mentioned much lately, but remember when Keamy pulled out the book that seemed to have a set of rules andalso seemed to know where Ben was supposed to go next. And then he went to a "secondary protocol". I wonder if that will be answered at all.

I mean I think we will see some more of Keamy. If not see at least hear his name mentioned somehow.

Started watching all the seasons again.

Xbox 360 Netflix streaming FTW
smokin.gif

Caesar was just meant to be a diversion for the audience. Between Caesar and Illana, one of them was going to emerge as the important character on that flight.I wish it were Caesar too, but now that we know it's not, I doubt he'll ever be mentioned again.

Caesar and Keamy were both interesting characters, but I doubt the show will allot what limited time they have left to them. If they were important, theywould've been treated that way.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Anyone care to jog my memory about Cezar's importance in the show?

I remember Ben blasting him, but that's about it.
He never really was important. I just think the way they was showing him people assumed (including me) that he would have a bigger role.
Andrew630 wrote:
Ben must be losing it, her daughter (on the show) is dating a 50 year old dude (off the show).

??

I hate you guys! I try my best everyday to forget about this show hoping it will be back soon and everytime i see this thread back on page 1 im like
eek.gif
LOST = G.O.A.T

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Ben must be losing it, her daughter (on the show) is dating a 50 year old dude (off the show).
LOL WUT?

You mean Alex is dating some 50 year old dude in real life?
laugh.gif
Meh shedead to me anyway.

I feel you RickFoxJr every time I see this thread on the 1st page I'm expecting something like "LOST season 6 extended to 23 Episodes!""LOST creators decide to do 42 seasons!!!"

or something else crazy
laugh.gif

Honest question to all you Losties, if someone gave you a dvd to watch all of the final season right now, would you watch it? Or wait like the rest of us andwatch it week by week and talk about each episode and break everything down with NT. As much as i wanna see it i would wait and look forward to each episode.

The set pics weren't what they were originally thought to be. Click at your own risk.

Spoiler [+]
People saw Eko's church and posted pictures but actually the church was never destroyed from the set of LOST. Oh well. The actor said he wouldn't mind playing Eko again so keep your fingers crossed if your an Eko fan.

^ I'd watch the first episode, just to see where the season is going to go. Then, I would wait for the remaining episodes to premiere.

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Honest question to all you Losties, if someone gave you a dvd to watch all of the final season right now, would you watch it? Or wait like the rest of us and watch it week by week and talk about each episode and break everything down with NT. As much as i wanna see it i would wait and look forward to each episode.

I would watch every single episode in a row without sleep. No lie. As much fun as breaking each episode down week by week I HAVE to know how this show ends. Itdrives me crazy.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let's all re-watch the entire series between now and the premier of the final season together.

Someone do the math and figure out how often we'd have to watch the episodes.

Back
Top Bottom