LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

really wasn't here till this season on the Lost Thread .. so don't jump on me if this has been talked about already.. which i probably think you guyshave ...
but do you think this is Lockes dead body? just because of the backgammon pieces...s.1 ep 6 house of the rising .

Lol....oh man, we have been all over this. Many an argument have started over who these two skeletons are. Your guess is as good as ours. By the way, the Lostfan-base refers to them "Adam and Eve."

That shoudn't be Locke. He was dead in the crate in modern day times. But I wont rule it out, seeing as how anything can and has happened in LOST.

Go Chiefs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

Hasn't it been determined that the two body's in the cave are Rose & Bernard?

No. That's what everyone assumes it is but it's not a fact at this point.

Goin' thru withdrawal, so I've been OD'in off of some of my favorite clips/scenes from past episodes...

...what are some of your's?

I want her back on the show:

Flash Forward definitely has potential.

Like Mastamind said Fringe is also a good watch.
IDK how they're going to bring Dunham back from an alternate universe/reality though?!

You know with all this talk/speculation about characters returning I read this on another forum and I liked the thought.

Michael and Walt need some sort of closure. Their relationship was always pretty distant and I feel like we should see a "happy" moment with them ifit makes sense in the realm of the show. I never liked or disliked Michael more than anyone else, but you gotta feel for the guy. Thoughts?

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

^ Always hated Michael. I would like to see Walt's story unfold, though, which I'm sure they will cover in the last season.

I'm finishing up Season 2 and I hate Mike again
indifferent.gif

Michael's story story is kind of tragic to me looking back. I never liked his character at first but over time have. I REALLY can't wait to see howthis whole Walt thing plays out...

I rewatched the finale for the first time of the most recent season. After seeing my baby Juliet die again, I remembered why I never watched it
laugh.gif
frown.gif

FOLKS

STAY AWAY FROM SPOILER SITES

STUFF IS LEAKING. FAST. Filming has begun and already stuff is getting serious. IM DONE WITH SPOILERS. I GOTTA ENJOY THIS SEASON IN FULL.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Thanks finally this thread being bumped with good news
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Off to Lostpedia forums

EDIT

I'll need a PM
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Let's keep this thread spoiler-free PLEASE. It's the last season. Don't want anything spoiled.
I'm not posting ANY spoilers this year. I'm just trying to help people stay away from them by giving a heads up that it's gettingjuicy so far.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom