LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

I might have to stop reading this thread. I'm worried some ****** is going to publicly post spoilers
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Inbox still empty
smh.gif
Where are these spoilers? I don't mind being spoiled AT ALL. Gives me something to look forward too.

EDIT

Just read some spoilers
laugh.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
yo.. hit me up with some of those spoilers

i need to get my lost fix

[Old man voice] It's bad enough that you dudes keep bumping this, but I swear, if one of you bastards post something we shouldn't be reading.... I willhunt you down... I-WILL-HUNT-YOU-DOWN!!! [/Old man voice]

With that said, shout out to Michael Emerson
pimp.gif

Congrats to Emerson.
pimp.gif

All this spoiler talk has got me fiending, I need a fix.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Our boy did it NT. Michael Emerson won the Emmy for best supporting actor for his portrayal of Benjamin Linus. Looooooong overdue if you ask me.
smokin.gif

z3lsy.jpg

Yessssssssss
Just read this and came here.

Definitely one of the best characters I've
ever seen played in a movie or on a tv show.

That man is cold.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JamesOnNT wrote:

Yessssssssss
Just read this and came here.

Definitely one of the best characters I've
ever seen played in a movie or on a tv show.

That man is cold.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dude its just crazy how when you watch it sometimes you feel hes a good guy butat the end of the day dude is just wrong ..

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Peep Flash Forward this Thursday...the pilot is awesome.
CANT WAIT! I've got big expectations so I hope i'm not let down. Now that TV is OFFICIALLY back maybe the fall will speed by a little bitfaster...i'm just ready for some teasers/trailers. I'm done with spoilers for real.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Congrats to Emerson.
pimp.gif

All this spoiler talk has got me fiending, I need a fix.
nerd.gif

I know. I'm positive I'll regret looking at ANY spoilers. But, man I really want to right now.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Seriously dudes, no lie. DON'T READ ANY SPOILERS. I'm done. I just got home from work and was like "hmm, maybe theres some cool new LOST news or something" and I read some stuff I REGRET SO BADLY. OMFG OMFOGIMDFOGMOWNEF:OSNDC

DONT DO IT. EVER. IM DONE WITH SPOILERS FOR GOOD

Somehow, I don't believe you
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Nah, spoilers are done. After what i've read already, I seriously don't want to ruin the fun of the final season. I want to be
eek.gif
all over the placeinstead of
pimp.gif
you know what I mean?

I think we all know now it's a 2hr season premier so the first two eps have the same name.

Not gonna spoil but the 3rd title is lame

Damn G4 is showing season 5? WHAT?
Yup, came on right after the G4 premiere of the new Heroes season
sick.gif

Hopefully it's something they plan on doing every week, nice way to catch up.

Charlie and Penny on ABC's Flashforward tonight...
Anyone planning to watch it? Looks ok, I might catch it online over the weekend.

NOTICED THAT TOO!!! SO SICK. Just finished my recording of it. I've read some very interesting theories about FlashForward and a big connection to LOST.

My mind is bugging right now from this show. It was interesting as hell. I'm going to head over to the official post. I'll post up the theory in a fewif I can find it...

NOTICED THAT TOO!!! SO SICK. Just finished my recording of it. I've read some very interesting theories about FlashForward and a big connection to LOST.

My mind is bugging right now from this show. It was interesting as hell. I'm going to head over to the official post. I'll post up the theory in a few if I can find it...

whaaaaa.... speak

Back
Top Bottom