LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

you guys care about rose and bernard way too much.
laugh.gif

what was it that horace was saying to locke when he kept "repeating?" and chopping down tehe tree? I don't remember.

About to read Vozzek's write up ..

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I think for the first time in LOST history we are actually caught up completely on the timeline right?
I think so, except has it been proven that 316 is in 1977? I can't remember, my mind has processed to much info the last few days.

edit- I still say Rose and Bernard went to the caves when the time was skipping. And are Adam and Eve.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I think for the first time in LOST history we are actually caught up completely on the timeline right?
I think so, except has it been proven that 316 is in 1977? I can't remember, my mind has processed to much info the last few days.

edit- I still say Rose and Bernard went to the caves when the time was skipping. And are Adam and Eve.
laugh.gif
Well I was thinking they were in the past but not 100% on that theory. The fact that Lupidus and "some girl" left to catch up with theirpeople or whatever made me want to believe they are in the same decade/year. Who knows though.

I'm ready to see Locke do work again.
pimp.gif

Its not that I care about either of them, I just think its odd to have a hole like this in the show. It has to be for a reason. My cares go in the followingorder with Lost.

1. Smoke Monster
2. Jacob
3. Ben & his importance
4. Locke
5. How Claire got so hot
6. Widmore & this so-called war thats coming
7. Walt & possible abilities he may possess

NYC thanks...

So Sawyer reinforced in Alperts mind that John is special. Becasue by 1974 Richard has been to the mainland 2x to visit young Locke and both times hes beendisappointed.
Thats why when Locke got to their camp they said they been waiting so long. Shouldnt some of the Others remember him from 1954?
Why did all of them leave the island?
When he got there it was almost like john was mythical. It makes Richard look even more like a prophet.

NyC is richard Dead in the sense that for his age he should be dead but him being "stuck" in time, it keeps him alive. like he is living within asingle moment. if he was to get out of that moment he would die?

Horace and the smoke monsters uprooting trees. Odd parallel. It sure was important for the word not to get out that Horace was drinking.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

horace's son = jacob? or christian?
am I reaching?
nerd.gif

Well, the baby was born in 1977. But........ that's not to say Jacob or Christian didn't "skip" in time before (or would it be after) tobecome old.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

laugh.gif
Well I was thinking they were in the past but not 100% on that theory. The fact that Lupidus and "some girl" left to catch up with their people or whatever made me want to believe they are in the same decade/year. Who knows though.

Yeah, that's kinda the conclusion that was drawn. But, why didn't Sawyer and Co. see the flash when 316 crashed?

Curious24 wrote:
show is garbage now
lost-locke.jpg

The "specialness" of Locke is kinda like the "chicken or the egg" arguement.

Is he special because he went back and told Richard he was special?

Is he special because Sawyer told Richard he was waiting for Locke to come back?

Or, is he really special so Richard and the Island would have found Locke anyway?

Mind Blowing......

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Spoiler [+]
the Dharma Initiative is a sham and how do you guys notice the dynamite, but don't notice the most important thing....dude was drunk
Spoiler [+]
I don't think anybody has answered the importance of Horace being drunk. The two people on LOST who had the biggest issues with the drink are Christian and Ben's dad (Uncle Rico from ND
glasses.gif
). Unfortunately I have no theory to go with this observation. Any ideas? Or was it just the fact he was drunk that was important...

Also, Doc Jensen on EW.com does speak with JJ and Damon and he stated he believes Horace's son may be Ceasar. Thoughts? Comments?

Oh, for the record Kate>Juliett at first sight (I prefer brunettes). After you see how much more bad-!%+ Julliet is and how unstable Kate is:Julliett>>>Kate.

"How much was Juliet the ideal mate last night? She cooks! She cleans! She fixes cars and executes impromptu caesarean sections and covers your back in agunfight and never, ever contradicts her man in public. Whattawoman"- Amen Doc, Amen.

Jim LaFleur: All that and a bag of Dharma Chips.
pimp.gif

nyknicks might have to confirm this, but...
Spoiler [+]
I've been told that later this season we will see Aaron and Sun/Jin's girl (whatever her name is) as 26 year old adults.

Does anyone else seem to think Horace don't age? Look at Ben's father from the time Ben's born until the Purge. He looks much older, while Horacelooks pretty much the same.

The questions about Olivia seem overblown. He could have easily been married to her before he came to the Island. When we saw Ben being born it was thesixties I believe. Its not impossible that she died or they divorced before the 1970s when we see him with Amy.

Wasnt Hansos ancestors from the Black rock? or was that Widmores?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

nyknicks might have to confirm this, but...
Spoiler [+]
I've been told that later this season we will see Aaron and Sun/Jin's girl (whatever her name is) as 26 year old adults.
Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
i been talkin about that since we last seen aaron
pimp.gif
i just knew it didnt need nobody to confirm that for me i just didnt think it would be this season now the only thing is are they going to be on the island runing *%## with walt
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom