LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

I don't know if this has already been asked/answered but if the flashes stopped after Locke turned the wheel, then how did Jack, Kate and Hurley get on the island. Sawyer and them were stuck back in the 70s because the flashes stopped. Yet Jack Kate and Hurley only got to the island through the flash that happened as they flew over the island. Are flashes still happening on the island for the people in current time (Locke, Ben and the other survivors of 316) and just not for those who were in the time of when Locke "fixed" the wheel?
Good question. Anyone
nerd.gif
???

Peep this:

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Valenzetti_Equation

Rachel Blake also learned that the Hanso Foundation was forcing savants at the Vik Institute in Iceland to run the equation over and over. Somehow, five hieroglyphic symbols were involved in the calculations (Armand Zander described them as "representative"), the same hieroglyphs seen on the countdown timer in the Swan station.

which lead me to this...

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Hieroglyphics

I can't even put all the information that is found on this page.

A few things to check out:

Ben's Secret Door
Frozen Wheel Chamber
The Temple
Daniel's Map

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I found thid interesting
Vincent might know who Jacob is and he is the only character guaranteed to make it to the end of Lost - Carlton Cuse.

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

I just cant seem to ake the connection with horace being drunk...

I can't either. But, Sawyer said he "don't drink". So, if he's out there drunk and blowing up trees, something must have happened....

Originally Posted by NT OG

i love you nycknicks.
laugh.gif

I don't see why dudes get so upset with him posting his insights.
If you don't want to see, don't click on the "spoiler" app.
tongue.gif

I for one, appreciate nyc posts. It gives me a clearer perspective, and things to look for.

OK after my little hiatus of not caring for this episode or LOST in general, i'm right back.

I didn't know a damn bottle of liquor would be so important.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WHY.

Who all have had problems with alcohol on this show? Even been seen consuming or talking about it? I need lists damnit.

Spoiler [+]
Since, Dharma is a sham. More likely they want use the whole tyme travel aspect to change history to benefit them.

I definitely noticed Horace being drunk and Sawyer wanting to cover it up. Also, Sawyer saying he doesn't drink when Miles mentioned it.

Nyc always enjoy your posts.
pimp.gif

What I don't understand about the wheel is how did the egyptians, if they built it, build the wheel there because it completely sealed off? Dharma wasgonna drill through the wall and the well wasn't built when the statue was shown.

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Spoiler [+]
Since, Dharma is a sham. More likely they want use the whole tyme travel aspect to change history to benefit them.

I definitely noticed Horace being drunk and Sawyer wanting to cover it up. Also, Sawyer saying he doesn't drink when Miles mentioned it.

pimp.gif

What I don't understand about the wheel is how did the egyptians, if they built it, build the wheel there because it completely sealed off? Dharma was gonna drill through the wall and the well wasn't built when the statue was shown.
well egyptians always sealed off their temples when they buried their dead...just something to think about

I wonder how the wheel is relative to how far time skips.

For example, 3 "click's" left equals 10 years back, 3 clicks right equals 10 years ahead, etc.

Or, does the island (or someone, possibly Jacob) determine that before they have someone move the wheel?

Or, is '74 the pre-set time it goes back to, like a system restore date?

Originally Posted by Sugahill19

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

What I don't understand about the wheel is how did the egyptians, if they built it, build the wheel there because it completely sealed off? Dharma was gonna drill through the wall and the well wasn't built when the statue was shown.
well egyptians always sealed off their temples when they buried their dead...just something to think about

Oh yeah, I forgot that once they finish building a temple/tomb they seal it up. Thanks for answering the question.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I wonder how the wheel is relative to how far time skips.

For example, 3 "click's" left equals 10 years back, 3 clicks right equals 10 years ahead, etc.

Or, does the island (or someone, possibly Jacob) determine that before they have someone move the wheel?

Or, is '74 the pre-set time it goes back to, like a system restore date?
from how it looks it has to be turned a full half turn clock wise so there can be a clean time jump ben weak %%$ didnt get it all the way around idont kno if he wanted to do it or was just to weak thats why john had to go down and finish turning it

and if it was a pre set time it would go back tell the time it was 1st turned or 1st made so i think its all random

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

He was wrong about the O6 so he holds no weight.
Oh not again
laugh.gif

I don't think his sources/friends run to him with every little detail... sounds like they just tell him stuff in passing and he gives it to us... ifhe's wrong, it's OK

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

He was wrong about the O6 so he holds no weight.
Going back like 3 seasons, pretty much the only thing I've seen him miss on. You need to let it go man.

Yeah, Knicks always comes correct, IMO. I know he caught a lot of heat from some people for not properly tagging some spoilers
laugh.gif
, other that that his infois solid.

Back
Top Bottom