LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Spoiler below:
I sensed this NY, does anyone have the clip of candle stating "by now you know my real name?"...also what does drunk have to dowith anything?

Sorry guys for not being able to update you guys with LOST for the past few weeks. This person that I care about was in the hospital and I had a lot on my mindthe past few weeks. So, I guess this is my way of making it up to all of you who wanted some spoilers.

Like requested...THESE ARE HEAVY DUTY SPOILERS. PLEASE DO NOT CLICK IF YOU WISH NOT TO GET TOTALLYSPOILED.

Spoiler [+]
The Dharma Initiative is a sham, and look closely at the Horace dynamite scene. They (DI) aren't on the island to "save the world" or do good for society. It's just one huge cover-up, and a few membesr from the Dharma Initiative is behind the cover-up. Forget about the dynamite or the Black Rock, because its not THAT important, YET. Look at what else is there. Dude is drunk. Think about it. Remember, when they show something for more than 2 seconds it usually means it has some significance. I think I read somewhere ealier that Horace is an important character. He maybe leading all the way down to the end of the show, but nothing is written in stone with LOST anymore. Horace was originally never supposed to even come back . That just goes to show you just how much the producers want to milk this show for all it's worth.

Also, the dude with the theory about Alpert being dead or "crossed-over" is pretty accurate or that's what it is so far from what I've been told. I REALLY hope they don't change any plans with Alpert, because his story is cool/amazing/stranger/interesting. Also, there will be an Alpert centric episode coming up. Just to let you guys know, Marvin Candle/Halliwax/Chang will be back for the next episode and he will have a scene with Jack.

P.S. This whole Jack&Kate, Kate&Sawyer, Jack&Juliet, Sawyer&Juliet is BS!!!!! I'm surprised they didn't actually go ahead with theBen&Charlotte/Annie plan.

Christian, Jack...

Both heavy drinkers...

There's got to be some sort of connection there...yeah?

Spoiler [+]
Also Alpert and Ethan came to the states to recruit Juliet and he came to see Locke, if he is dead, he would be I guess what you call the living dead. I don't remember if there was direct contact or not when Locke gave him the compass. As for Horace, that was one of the first things that came into my mind, is t hat he is drunk and how so. But after the guard was getting it on with ole girl, they had some brownies so I figured it was reference to the period of time. But they way they reacted wasn't that he was gonna hurt himself but that people would find out

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Christian, Jack...

Both heavy drinkers...

There's got to be some sort of connection there...yeah?
Some other people are heavy drinkers. Look for it. Jack's grandfather won't come into the picture until a little later.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Spoiler [+]
Also Alpert and Ethan came to the states to recruit Juliet and he came to see Locke, if he is dead, he would be I guess what you call the living dead. I don't remember if there was direct contact or not when Locke gave him the compass. As for Horace, that was one of the first things that came into my mind, is t hat he is drunk and how so. But after the guard was getting it on with ole girl, they had some brownies so I figured it was reference to the period of time. But they way they reacted wasn't that he was gonna hurt himself but that people would find out

Well, its just a connection of his state. Alpert is how you say
Spoiler [+]
stuck in time, dude isn't necessarily dead per se, but he is not in the same state as everyone else

^ Does his drinking have to do with who his son is or more about him as a character?

laugh.gif
drawing blanks

As for Alpert, a guess:

Spoiler [+]
Mummified?

Widmore has a bottle right next to his night stand......Knicks do you know when or if they will bring up the Hanso Organization again? Would it be safe to saythat the goal is more on the side of world domination?

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

^ Does his drinking have to do with who his son is or more about him as a character?

laugh.gif
drawing blanks

I don't want to comment on that just yet, because they are on the fence with that one. As in, they haven't decided whether or not they'll give muchsignificance to his son being born on the island, let alone it being a boy. If I remember correctly, they're stuck in the 70's?? So, if it's whoyou guys think it is, it's def not.

Widmore has a bottle right next to his night stand......Knicks do you know when or if they will bring up the Hanso Organization again? Would it be safe to say that the goal is more on the side of world domination?

The answer to that question lies within my sig sir...sorry, I can't say anymore.

Widmore drinks, Sawyer's been known to tip a few back...

Interesting lines from Sawyer and Miles

Miles: Since when does Horace drink?

Sawyer: He doesn't.

eek.gif
nice find Dr Funk

Knicks would understanding the effects of alcohol chemistry wise help at all?
grin.gif

But I will do some more research on those numbers

I don't know if this has already been asked/answered but if the flashes stopped after Locke turned the wheel, then how did Jack, Kate and Hurley get on theisland. Sawyer and them were stuck back in the 70s because the flashes stopped. Yet Jack Kate and Hurley only got to the island through the flash that happenedas they flew over the island. Are flashes still happening on the island for the people in current time (Locke, Ben and the other survivors of 316) and just notfor those who were in the time of when Locke "fixed" the wheel?

NYCKnicks:

Referring to the numbers then are you? The Valenzetti Equation? The equation that predicts the end of humanity? Supposedly that's the reason the DHARMAInitiative was created, to change one element of the eqaution. Correct?

Either that or your G (masonic?) and New Order of the Ages...

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Widmore has a bottle right next to his night stand......Knicks do you know when or if they will bring up the Hanso Organization again? Would it be safe to say that the goal is more on the side of world domination?

The answer to that question lies within my sig sir...sorry, I can't say anymore.

NovusOrdoSeclorum.jpg

Didn't even realize it was your avy.

But Novus Ordo Seclorum = New Order of the Ages mistaken for New World Order , Secular New Order

Back
Top Bottom