LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

nyknicks might have to confirm this, but...
Spoiler [+]
I've been told that later this season we will see Aaron and Sun/Jin's girl (whatever her name is) as 26 year old adults.
Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
i been talkin about that since we last seen aaron
pimp.gif
i just knew it didnt need nobody to confirm that for me i just didnt think it would be this season now the only thing is are they going to be on the island runing *%## with walt
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
and this would also go with Richard saying they recruit the leaders from a young age. Maybe the reason 815 crashed was for the kids and not anyone else

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Spoiler [+]
I've been told that later this season we will see Aaron and Sun/Jin's girl (whatever her name is) as 26 year old adults.
Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
pimp.gif
i just knew it didnt need nobody to confirm that for me i just didnt think it would be this season now the only thing is are they going to be on the island runing *%## with walt
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
and this would also go with Richard saying they recruit the leaders from a young age. Maybe the reason 815 crashed was for the kids and not anyone else

Spoiler [+]
So Walt is a possible future leader?

Originally Posted by AIR Kamote23

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
So Walt is a possible future leader?
I've been saying that for a LONG time.

Originally Posted by quiktoflip

The questions about Olivia seem overblown. He could have easily been married to her before he came to the Island. When we saw Ben being born it was the sixties I believe. Its not impossible that she died or they divorced before the 1970s when we see him with Amy.
Quick2Flip- you are very right about Olivia being blown out of proportion. Answer below (no a spoiler in my book, but you know how SOME peopleare.....
eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
From Doc Jensen at EW.com: But enough questions. How about an ANSWER for a change? A number of you wondered what happened to Olivia Goodspeed, who appeared with Horace Goodspeed in the Ben-flashback classic "The Man Behind The Curtain." There was also the episode "Cabin Fever," where Locke had a vision of Horace building Jacob's cabin, which originally was a getaway for Horace and his "missus." Most of assumed he was referring to Olivia. Well, word on the street is that actress Samantha Mathis decided not to return to Lost this season, and probably any other, for that matter. So, what happened to Horace's first wife? Well, who ever said Olivia was his wife? Is it possible they were brother and sister and the cabin he was building in the woods was always for Amy?

Originally Posted by Matthew Abaddon

COOLnificent wrote:
If LOST turns out to be a time loop
indifferent.gif

Uh.......surely you jest. If not you need to keep better pace
nerd.gif
. LOST IS a TimeLoop, but that is only one of many mysteries, not the end game.
www.timelooptheory.com + Faraday's skipping record analogy. And why is that a bad thing?
wink.gif

It's not really a bad thing, but it would seem weird to watch LOST from season 1-6 from beginning to end and have it never stop. Youknow what I'm sayin'
ohwell.gif

Yeah, that's one thing I wondering about also... Is Lost going to END on the last episode with some sort of finality, or is it going to end on some sort ofquestion, or just show Jack laying back on the ground?

Just googled Dharma and came up with this. I think the writers must have based Dharma off the Buddist meaning of the word. I mean WHY THE DONKEY"Wheel"- there are a million other ways which they could have facilitated the moving of the island. I KNOW you thought a freakin donkey wheel waswierd too. Maybe this is a clue as to why. Furthermore I (along with others) am convinced the island was not moving in time at random, but rather that someoneor SOMETHING was moving the island on purpose and to specified time period.

Thought???

"Buddha's teachings, which are known as "Dharma", are likened to a wheel that moves from country to country in accordance with changingconditions and people's karmic inclinations. The external forms of presenting Buddhism may change as it meets with different cultures and societies, butits essential authenticity is ensured through the continuation of an unbroken lineage of realized practitioners. Buddha's teachings are said to be like aprecious wheel because, wherever they spread, the people in that area have the opportunity to control their minds by putting them into practice."
From http://aboutdharma.org/dharma-wheel.php/

Need. More. LOST........Going. Through. Withdraw. MY BLOOD IS ITCHING JOE ROGAN.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

COOLnificent wrote:
If LOST turns out to be a time loop
indifferent.gif

Uh.......surely you jest. If not you need to keep better pace
nerd.gif
. LOST IS a TimeLoop, but that is only one of many mysteries, not the end game.
www.timelooptheory.com + Faraday's skipping record analogy. And why is that a bad thing?
wink.gif

It's not really a bad thing, but it would seem weird to watch LOST from season 1-6 from beginning to end and have it never stop. You know what I'm sayin'
ohwell.gif

Ah-ha, Gotcha and yes, having no closure might drive me mad for decades. I would sue ABC. Thanks for clarifying.

I'ma have to check out these spoilers when I get home - can't open them via my BB Opera Mini browser.

As far a Horace being Jacob's Dad - I don't think so. Horace was building a cabin for him during S4 I believe. Unless Horace is like Alpert anddoesn't age - then maybe.

I was also think the movement wasn't random either.... 20 year gap's possibly...

1974- time the Losties went back to
1954- time Locke told Richard he was from the future

Just googled Dharma and came up with this. I think the writers must have based Dharma off the Buddist meaning of the word. I mean WHY THE DONKEY "Wheel"- there are a million other ways which they could have facilitated the moving of the island. I KNOW you thought a freakin donkey wheel was wierd too. Maybe this is a clue as to why. Furthermore I (along with others) am convinced the island was not moving in time at random, but rather that someone or SOMETHING was moving the island on purpose and to specified time period.

Thought???

"Buddha's teachings, which are known as "Dharma", are likened to a wheel that moves from country to country in accordance with changing conditions and people's karmic inclinations. The external forms of presenting Buddhism may change as it meets with different cultures and societies, but its essential authenticity is ensured through the continuation of an unbroken lineage of realized practitioners. Buddha's teachings are said to be like a precious wheel because, wherever they spread, the people in that area have the opportunity to control their minds by putting them into practice."
From http://aboutdharma.org/dharma-wheel.php/

Need. More. LOST........Going. Through. Withdraw. MY BLOOD IS ITCHING JOE ROGAN.

On the show, I think it stands for Department of Heuristics And Research on Material Applications

Spoiler [+]
Yeah, I've heard the same as well. Like I said before, things change. As of right now, that;s the plan.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Spoiler [+]
Yeah, I've heard the same as well. Like I said before, things change. As of right now, that;s the plan.
DO NOT READ THE SPOILER if you don't want to know anything about the upcoming things.
IMO this is a spoiler if NYCKnicks is basically confirming it.

Just be careful. I don't mind that I read it, but some people might.

Yeah, that's one thing I wondering about also... Is Lost going to END on the last episode with some sort of finality, or is it going to end on some sort of question, or just show Jack laying back on the ground?

The show will end with a lot of answers to our questions, but they will also leave us with some questions.

So, NYK, they basically already have a solid idea of how they want it to end and what they'll do with Season 6?

I know things with this show probably chnage on the daily but ..

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Yeah, that's one thing I wondering about also... Is Lost going to END on the last episode with some sort of finality, or is it going to end on some sort of question, or just show Jack laying back on the ground?

The show will end with a lot of answers to our questions, but they will also leave us with some questions.

Gotcha... I'm just curious about the last scene.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

So, NYK, they basically already have a solid idea of how they want it to end and what they'll do with Season 6?

I know things with this show probably chnage on the daily but ..

Yeah, they have had that planned out since day 1, but the way they want to lead up to it still hasn't been decided. Season 6 is being talked in is in theworks as we speak. Like I said before, anything can be changed in an instant with this show.

I commented on the drunk issue. I don't think we got any confirmation. See below.

Spoiler [+]
The two people with drink issues are Christian and Ben's dad. I am thinking Ben's dad has something to do with it. I still don't know what it means though. What say you Sir?

I commented on the drunk issue. I don't think we got any confirmation. See below.

Spoiler [+]
The two people with drink issues are Christian and Ben's dad. I am thinking Ben's dad has something to do with it. I still don't know what it means though. What say you Sir?

Spoiler [+]
its not just Ben's dad. It's the whole issue of being drunk

Back
Top Bottom