Look At This Dude I Just Saw On Facebook Vol. ROAST SESSION!!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i've been sending all his facebook friends messages with the subject saying "effrain wanted you to check this link out" and showing them the link, for the most part they think it's pretty funny too.
You as cold as ice!
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
, wow.

Seriously OP... you know better.

Oh man...

On a side note, his sister is looking alright real question is, if she's legal and has a better picture.

laugh.gif
, wow.

Seriously OP... you know better.

Oh man...

On a side note, his sister is looking alright real question is, if she's legal and has a better picture.

i've been sending all his facebook friends messages with the subject saying "effrain wanted you to check this link out" and showing them the link, for the most part they think it's pretty funny too.

You should ask the ppl that you sent those messages to, if anyone of them is familiar with Niketalk because of Efrain, of it they've seen Efrain browsing Niketalk before. 

You should ask the ppl that you sent those messages to, if anyone of them is familiar with Niketalk because of Efrain, of it they've seen Efrain browsing Niketalk before. 

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by iHust1e

How did you guys find him on FB?

This doesnt worry anyone?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Im sayin tho. Out of the millions on FB and twitter.

easy.. someone Googled OP's NT username, (luckily) found his Twitter, which conveniently revealed his govt. name. 

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by iHust1e

How did you guys find him on FB?

This doesnt worry anyone?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Im sayin tho. Out of the millions on FB and twitter.

easy.. someone Googled OP's NT username, (luckily) found his Twitter, which conveniently revealed his govt. name. 

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Yo Prodigy,

If it really isn't you than all you have to do is take a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with your screen name.

Man up either way.

It's because in some way your gonna Photoshop my picture,#!+@ with it, add more pages to this thread, and find my facebook and add more pages to this thread
roll.gif
I know Niketalks capability... I know better
roll.gif
if this really isnt you, why dontchu just prove it instead of takin countless L's. jus sayin....unless it is you 
nerd.gif

Yo Prodigy,

If it really isn't you than all you have to do is take a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with your screen name.

Man up either way.

It's because in some way your gonna Photoshop my picture,#!+@ with it, add more pages to this thread, and find my facebook and add more pages to this thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
if this really isnt you, why dontchu just prove it instead of takin countless L's. jus sayin....unless it is you 
nerd.gif

Wait yall really send message to all his facebook friends ?
eek.gif
roll.gif
. Smh there's no going back online OP. Im kinda worry about NT being exposed
ohwell.gif
once we find out OP off himself 
laugh.gif

Wait yall really send message to all his facebook friends ?
eek.gif
roll.gif
. Smh there's no going back online OP. Im kinda worry about NT being exposed
ohwell.gif
once we find out OP off himself 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

Yo Prodigy,

Man up either way.

roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Yea,if it isn't him why did he try to change his sn?

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

Yo Prodigy,

Man up either way.

roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Yea,if it isn't him why did he try to change his sn?

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

You as cold as ice!
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

570026.jpg

Every time I think it's as bad as it can be...a new 5-pager happens.

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

You as cold as ice!
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

570026.jpg

Every time I think it's as bad as it can be...a new 5-pager happens.

Back
Top Bottom