Look At This Dude I Just Saw On Facebook Vol. ROAST SESSION!!

roll.gif
roll.gif

i-know-better.jpg

27 pages? I'm about to read this whole thread....see what you cats are laughing about

27 pages? I'm about to read this whole thread....see what you cats are laughing about

i've been sending all his facebook friends messages with the subject saying "effrain wanted you to check this link out" and showing them the link, for the most part they think it's pretty funny too.

i've been sending all his facebook friends messages with the subject saying "effrain wanted you to check this link out" and showing them the link, for the most part they think it's pretty funny too.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

You're a +@%+**# 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're a +@%+**# 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You as cold as ice!
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom