Look At This Dude I Just Saw On Facebook Vol. ROAST SESSION!!

Yea,if it isn't him why did he try to change his sn?

Very clear to see that its him. Same name. Jordans, fitteds, shades. this dude is funny for posting a pic of himself, and then laughing at it saying it aint him.

Yea,if it isn't him why did he try to change his sn?

Very clear to see that its him. Same name. Jordans, fitteds, shades. this dude is funny for posting a pic of himself, and then laughing at it saying it aint him.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

570026.jpg
Tears.

I just went through this entire post. NT is back!!! Exposing and roast this guy, man I feel bad for him. He should just retire his sn and never come back.

I just went through this entire post. NT is back!!! Exposing and roast this guy, man I feel bad for him. He should just retire his sn and never come back.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i've been sending all his facebook friends messages with the subject saying "effrain wanted you to check this link out" and showing them the link, for the most part they think it's pretty funny too.
30t6p3b.gif
you know you going to hell right? provoking suicide

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i've been sending all his facebook friends messages with the subject saying "effrain wanted you to check this link out" and showing them the link, for the most part they think it's pretty funny too.
30t6p3b.gif
you know you going to hell right? provoking suicide

Back
Top Bottom