Look At This Dude I Just Saw On Facebook Vol. ROAST SESSION!!

I just read this entire thread...cant believe I slept on it..
mad.gif

but like someone else said...I'm posting in here to be apart of history..

ROAST ON NT....
laugh.gif

NT PRESENTS: REAL FAILURES......today we salute you Mr. Hiding Behind the Internet Guy. You have no problem calling out others hiding behind your shiny, low-definition screen. BUt when the going gets tough, you sit there and hide behind your screen, causing yourself to fall deeper in the hole you made. Deny till you Die is a strategy proving to backfire, like this thread....so crack open a Bud Light Mr. Hiding Behind the Internet guy....this roasts for you.....

I just read this entire thread...cant believe I slept on it..
mad.gif

but like someone else said...I'm posting in here to be apart of history..

ROAST ON NT....
laugh.gif

NT PRESENTS: REAL FAILURES......today we salute you Mr. Hiding Behind the Internet Guy. You have no problem calling out others hiding behind your shiny, low-definition screen. BUt when the going gets tough, you sit there and hide behind your screen, causing yourself to fall deeper in the hole you made. Deny till you Die is a strategy proving to backfire, like this thread....so crack open a Bud Light Mr. Hiding Behind the Internet guy....this roasts for you.....

LMAO today I was scrolling thru my news feed and wondering "who the ______ is this Efrain Hernandez kid posting on my news feed"...Then after looking at his pics it clicked...lmao legendary thread

YOOO i remember this thread LMAO

The backfire was so epic omg lmfaooo fhdhhaggaffafafagff

Hahahhaaa, we bringing this one back. Prodigy47 hasn't posted since June of 2012 though.

Back
Top Bottom