Look At This Dude I Just Saw On Facebook Vol. ROAST SESSION!!

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Yo Prodigy,

If it really isn't you than all you have to do is take a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with your screen name.

Man up either way.

It's because in some way your gonna Photoshop my picture,#!+@ with it, add more pages to this thread, and find my facebook and add more pages to this thread
roll.gif
I know Niketalks capability... I know better
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Pathetic.

Yo Prodigy,

If it really isn't you than all you have to do is take a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with your screen name.

Man up either way.

It's because in some way your gonna Photoshop my picture,#!+@ with it, add more pages to this thread, and find my facebook and add more pages to this thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Pathetic.

Yo Prodigy,

Man up either way.

roll.gif
roll.gif
thats right thats right
call for yo mama

Yo Prodigy,

Man up either way.

roll.gif
roll.gif
thats right thats right
call for yo mama

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Yo Prodigy,

Man up either way.

roll.gif
roll.gif
128669277398.jpg

Doubles guy? Really? Come on dude 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Yo Prodigy,

Man up either way.

roll.gif
roll.gif
128669277398.jpg

Doubles guy? Really? Come on dude 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom