Look At This Dude I Just Saw On Facebook Vol. ROAST SESSION!!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i was scared for a second that this thread got deleted like the pedopire one did but then i went to page 2 and it was still here. all is well in the world tonight

that vampedo/pedopire thread was 1 of the greatest threads ever..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i was scared for a second that this thread got deleted like the pedopire one did but then i went to page 2 and it was still here. all is well in the world tonight

that vampedo/pedopire thread was 1 of the greatest threads ever..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by iHust1e

How did you guys find him on FB?

This doesnt worry anyone?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Worries me, a lil, im scared of NT now
frown.gif

Wud b funny if it ya was roastin the wrong dude, wud b one of the best thread backfires in internet history if it is

I'm never messing with Nike Talk man
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by iHust1e

How did you guys find him on FB?

This doesnt worry anyone?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Worries me, a lil, im scared of NT now
frown.gif

Wud b funny if it ya was roastin the wrong dude, wud b one of the best thread backfires in internet history if it is

I'm never messing with Nike Talk man
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Yo Prodigy,

If it really isn't you than all you have to do is take a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with your screen name.

Man up either way.

It's because in some way your gonna Photoshop my picture,#!+@ with it, add more pages to this thread, and find my facebook and add more pages to this thread
roll.gif
I know Niketalks capability... I know better
roll.gif

Yo Prodigy,

If it really isn't you than all you have to do is take a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with your screen name.

Man up either way.

It's because in some way your gonna Photoshop my picture,#!+@ with it, add more pages to this thread, and find my facebook and add more pages to this thread
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Yo Prodigy,

Man up either way.

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo Prodigy,

Man up either way.

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo Prodigy,

Man up either way.

roll.gif
roll.gif
128669277398.jpg

Yo Prodigy,

Man up either way.

roll.gif
roll.gif
128669277398.jpg

Back
Top Bottom